Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Do You Rank Jurgen Klopp Among The Greatest Managers In The Premier League Era ? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Rank Jurgen Klopp Among The Greatest Managers In The Premier League Era ? (87 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years / He Will Remain One Of The Greatest Managers Of All Time In Global Football / I Am One Of The Greatest Managers In The World - Jose Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Rank Jurgen Klopp Among The Greatest Managers In The Premier League Era ? by CodedHustler: 8:44am On Feb 03
Jurgen Klopp Announced That He Would Be Leaving Liverpool At The End Of The Season. So, Looking At His Time At Liverpool ( 2015-2024) ; Do You Rank Jurgen Klopp Among The Greatest Managers In The Premier League Era.

Kindly Click The Link Below To Drop Your Opinion On This Subject Of Discussion.
Also Don't Forget To Like This Video Subscribe To This Channel And Turn On The Notification Button.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j6Jr8vv8RM?feature=shared
Re: Do You Rank Jurgen Klopp Among The Greatest Managers In The Premier League Era ? by Solofresh2: 9:18am On Feb 03
Who you wan rank before, Marrizio sarri?

1 Like

Re: Do You Rank Jurgen Klopp Among The Greatest Managers In The Premier League Era ? by Freshtruth(m): 9:22am On Feb 03
E would be but Pep Garudiola said Hi grin
Re: Do You Rank Jurgen Klopp Among The Greatest Managers In The Premier League Era ? by brain54(m): 9:32am On Feb 03
Klop is second only to pep...

I would even add him to my greatest of all time top 10 list!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AFCON: We Are In The Finals, “i’m Proud Of My Team”- Says Victor Osimhen (video) / Super Eagles Vs South Africa Extended Highlights / Business Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.