Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years (29604 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition / Madubuike Fails Drug Test, Banned For Three Years / Laliga: Barcelona Shortlist Six Managers To Replace Koeman [full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by lhordspy: 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
After Fmr. Portuguese national team coach, Fernando santos was sacked yesterday.
https://www.nairaland.com/7482534/fernando-santos-ronaldos-manager-sacked#119184910

Cristiano Ronaldo has been through six managers in the last three years
https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1603698963290492931?t=3Oecn0Jr777m7WnDx3aIjA&s=19

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by lhordspy: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
A finished man, finishing the career of innocent coaches

Dude almost got Erik tanhang sack too until the man's babalawo warned him to bench penaldo.

God abeg ooo.
Keep every pendulum spirit faraway.

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Moh247: 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
His ego isn't worth it, he works hard but he is making many people look bad

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Numerouno94(m): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
lhordspy:

God abeg ooo.

Amen ooo my brother. We reject the spirit of Pendulums.

42 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Numerouno94(m): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
Jokerman and Lamasta come and see chomtin.gringrin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Lamasta(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
Numerouno94:
Jokerman and Lamasta come and see chomtin.gringrin
Hope you saw this one too

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Numerouno94(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
Moh247:
His ego isn't worth it, he works hard but he is making many people look bad

He should jux retire and safe himself all these embarrassment. He doesn't want to come to terms that his now useless on the pitch. Completely useless, yet pendulums keep blaming the innocent managers.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Lamasta(m): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
lhordspy:

God abeg ooo.

The same way your fraud the penalty merchant sacked Valverde, Luis Enrique, Koeman, Setien etc from Barcelona before he ran to PSG to sack Pochetino too

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Chizmickey(m): 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo the Goat �

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by baike: 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
Na so grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
I see
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by femtex007(m): 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
That's the way it is
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
Cr7

Now Buying @ Cool rate

ITunes Gift cards 500/$

Amazon gift card 550/$

Google play gift cards 500/$

Steam wallet gift card 620/$

Amazon any receipts 560/$

Nordstrom 530/$

Sephora cards 600/$

Venmo 500/$

Chime 530/$

Applepay funds 530/$

zelle Funds 600/$

PayPal 680/$

Vanilla/Visa/Amex card 550/$

Google pay funds 530/$

Greendot to mail 550/$

Bring your fund let us spend it at high raall gift cards and all funds can come in

Rate are always good

Whatsapp & call
+23491247 677 37

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Reporting34(f): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
Please everyone don't mind this fraudsters Anthony okeke is back with a full forces to continue scamming Nairaland people with the same format he has always been using, so just check the format oloriburuku man is still using to defraud a lot of people's here on Nairaland just be aware not to be scam

Please dear everyone, please forgive me for posting this, if I can help myself I won't be begging. I am seeking assistance from well meaning Nigerians to help save my life. Please sirs and ma's, my name is Faith , am a 26 years old single mom of 1. My son is just 2 years old. I used to be a hairdresser before my present predicament. In August of 2021 I fell very sick and was rush to the hospital by my neighbour. Doctor said that I will have to be admitted because by the time that they have prescribed several drugs for me, my hands and both of my legs has developed rashes and started to swell up. The swelling got worst and more severe as time went by, eventually leading to multiple skin ulcers. Preliminary results shows that I was diagnosed with blood infection. I also urgently require prolonged sore Management with Vacuum Assisted Closure Device and skin graft to help regain my normal life again but unfortunately I can't treat myself because I don't have enough on me. Doctor said the procedure will require 1.3million Naira to give me my life back and so far I've been able to raise only 300 thousand with the help of my friends and some kind hearted well wishers who have taken pity for me in the past few months. Pleas sirs and ma's, am an orphan both my parents are late. I have been trying every possible best to raise the remainder to no avail. I don't have any property to sell again and I cannot work in this my condition pls I beg of you, I can't even look after my 2 years old son, that's why am pleading with any well meaning person pls

Don't even send a penny to this fraudsters

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Igboslayer: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
In Man U alone he worked under the tutelage of
1. Olé
2. Carrick
3. Ragnick
4. Ten Hag

He has no respect for the last two. I expect him to announce his retirement from the National team but he still want to win the World Cup in next 4yrs as player coach.

23 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Ffagobi: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
Are you trying to say he's the cause of their misfortune??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by festacman(m): 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
As a self-driven and proud 'warrior' with multiple records, Ronaldo like many similar to him is struggling to come to the reality that he is no more as young and nimble as he used to be. It happened to legendary wrestlers of traditional African society. It happens to battlefield army generals. It is happening to Ronaldo.

It won't happened to Messi because he has different mentality. For example, he had already accepted that PSG is Mbappe's team and he is not losing too much sleep over not being as good as he used to be.

But Ronaldo has to face reality or the reality will keep humbling him until he accepts it.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Numerouno94(m): 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
Innocent Managers all gone cos of one egoistic man.SMH.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by WibusJaga: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2022

Always good to leave the stage when the ovation is loudest.
Else, if you allow the evil spirit of emilokan to posses you, your good reputation would be messed up & you become an object of mockery. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by NwaNimo1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Blazetrailer: 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
Anything to trend....just not to be left out circulation since the ones that matter are coming out for a big show on sunday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Felaodoo: 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2022

Socios - Super app for dating, friendships and hookup

No 1 Matchmaking and Hookup App

Visit www.socios.com to get started

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Najdorf: 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lamasta:

The same way your fraud the penalty merchant sacked Valverde, Luis Enrique from Barcelona before he ran to PSG to sack Pochetino too
Calm down bro

The pains are showing all over your body grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by timiade446(m): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
lhordspy:

God abeg ooo.

Na only Ronaldo Dey team?

Blockhead shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by xristos(m): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
nice
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Jokerman(m): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
And he was successful with 4/6 of them... so??

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by nepapole(m): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ewure
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Gbeng30(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
It's definitely a bad time for him, aside his ego he's still the best

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Nicepoker(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
lhordspy:

God abeg ooo.
He has achieved a lot. I wonder why you say he is a finished man.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
Na only change dey constant!!!

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by 4kizo(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
Until Messi win EPL title....

He's no match for C.Ronaldo

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by papzie(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lamasta:

The same way your fraud the penalty merchant sacked Valverde, Luis Enrique from Barcelona before he ran to PSG to sack Pochetino too

Enrique wasn't sacked oga..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naomi Osaka Wins Australia Open; Becomes World No 1 (Photo) / Joseph Yobo Strikes A Pose With His Kids (Photos) / Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON Qualifiers: Rohr Releases 23-Man Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.