Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay (24259 Views)

University Of Ibadan Students Lament 450–750% Fee Hike / Abuja Private School Owners Reject Wike’s Fee Hike / Soldiers Chased LAUTECH Students For Protesting Against Fee Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by callthefred: 10:24pm On Feb 03
But the governor initially on assumption of office claimed to have reduced fees for tertiary institutions. What went wrong again??
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by sketching: 10:32pm On Feb 03
greenie77:
Sent home to raise their tuition fees.

That is a message from God that they should forego school, hustle and self educate.

1 Like

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by sketching: 10:34pm On Feb 03
callthefred:
But the governor initially on assumption of office claimed to have reduced fees for tertiary institutions. What went wrong again??

Tinubu promised loan for students almost 10 years ago. He also promised practical curriculum that is useful in the Labour-Market.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6__SzdipcWc
I guess election is over.
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Banhammy717: 10:37pm On Feb 03
How much is the New school fees?
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by boldtruthalways: 11:11pm On Feb 03
They are still teaching Peter Obi a lesson. Have you heard that Peter Obi no longer has money to pay for school fees, he now enters keke, no money to buy fuel for his car....yeye. Una never see anything. He's not even up to 1yr in office. Tinubu has possibly 7yrs more if you guys are not ready. Una go hear am. We dey here.

1 Like

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Ashawoman82: 11:14pm On Feb 03
Gboom:

Why quoting me with on a low I,Q level? Starting a sentence with small letter

Mind you, if dollar continue to rise, it is ya blothers container business that will suffer miss alainironu
guy u mumu o, lol, ur mumu is excess, so u mean it won't affect u? Even if u earn in $ inflation go carry ya money go... Guy think like an adult na.

1 Like

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Gboom: 11:27pm On Feb 03
Ashawoman82:
guy u mumu o, lol, ur mumu is excess, so u mean it won't affect u? Even if u earn in $ inflation go carry ya money go... Guy think like an adult na.
Another low I.Q fellow
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Bulletproofgt: 11:31pm On Feb 03
You see any news coming from Southwest states about hardships and suffering i no dey pity them o. Useless ronu

1 Like

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Ashawoman82: 11:33pm On Feb 03
Gboom:

Another low I.Q fellow
guy in your case, u are daft, u don't have any IQ to even begin with... How can a sensible person make this kind of statement.. Don't u know that when they import these items in $, they'll still sell it to us twice the price in $ which is equivalent to what u buy here in naira... Omo ur dafteness is legendary..
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Nahunger(m): 11:37pm On Feb 03
Brendaniel:

Oga, I also have a choice to keep reminding them of voting nonsense leaders because of tribalism, religion and politics.

It is also non of your business how I choose to spend my time doing that, if it pains you, go and join our soldiers in sambisa and fight for Nigeria....

Ranting like a baby...
Allow people live their lives, live yours.
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Kaybaba5(m): 11:58pm On Feb 03
kingar:
Presido said “recruit 50M youth into d Nigeria Army” and you people want to go to school? No naw

And they are only eating cassava, garri, agbado

1 Like

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by greatefa1011(m): 12:12am On Feb 04
Gradually the country done dey catch 🔥 small small. E go reach when roads go block when siren no go blow pass. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by darediamond(m): 12:24am On Feb 04
MichaelSokoto:
Pls, all of dem should withdraw from d stupid skool...

Everybody shld boycott any damn skool dat hike fees!

Everybody stay home!

angry
And learn to make money online Trading U$DT/NAIRA on Binance Spot Market and P2P. You need Palmpay and Opay Bank Accounts to start.

1 Like

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:27am On Feb 04
kingar:
Presido said “recruit 50M youth into d Nigeria Army” and you people want to go to school? No naw

O wrong naw 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Tonytonex(m): 12:28am On Feb 04
Those students tried for refusing to pay.

That's it. Cooperation is really good. One can achieve anything with it

2 Likes

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Faposky95: 1:01am On Feb 04
Aremwayne:
We just need to act right and vote right leaders, enough of these tribalism and religious hatred. embarassed

We are the problem.....?!
Who schu hep. ?
In this modern age, without a university degree you would surpass your dad's impression.....
Look, wat is yours if you don't take it .....?!
Schools where struggling parents spend their sweat only to come have their kids play subservience to the richer folk like we're in Apartheid.......
You grad and the best yu get is the NYSC allowi.....yu then return home to be a baggage, in some cases ur girl friend dumps yu and yu see suicides.....?
No beta time than to make the change....YOUTH.
No matter wat you'll live with the consequences
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:12am On Feb 04
darediamond:

And learn to make money online Trading U$DT/NAIRA on Binance Spot Market and P2P. You need Palmpay and Opay Bank Accounts to start.
I hate to dis...

I want to officially support u on dis suggestion!
cool
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:15am On Feb 04
Bulletproofgt:
You see any news coming from Southwest states about hardships and suffering i no dey pity them o. Useless ronu
not all of dem are tribalistic naaa!

reconsider ur stance pls 🙏
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by ariesbull: 2:33am On Feb 04
The Osun State ...hmmm using jaguda Agbero mentality to extort students
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by macfish101(m): 2:48am On Feb 04
Academic coup is needed here. What is the SUG doing about this
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Rolings: 3:28am On Feb 04
Brendaniel:
When we warned them about Tinubu they called us names and insulted us....

I kept on asking them, do you know what you guys are doing? Now the consequences are beginning to show...

But he remains the most capable of all that contested with him
If any of the other have won we would have been in a bigger mess..... As Christians would say ..... Thanks God for little mercies .....whatever that means
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by esutstar(m): 3:46am On Feb 04
And it's only his brothers that buy goods in the said container. Come to ladipo, alaba or trade fair to see where ur own brothers are crying due to high cost of goods.
Gboom:

Mind you, if dollar continue to rise, it is ya blothers container business that will suffer miss alainironu
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by cmikel: 4:26am On Feb 04
APCNig:

Emilokan Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban Borgu the City Boy Extraordinaire Omo Alhaja Mogaji is the rightmost person for the job. Be s little patient, you will start seeing positive results

SAME STORY FROM HYPE MEN TILL BUHARI COMPLETED 8 YEARS &

CAPSIDED THE ECONOMY

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Brendaniel: 4:48am On Feb 04
Rolings:

But he remains the most capable of all that contested with him
If any of the other have won we would have been in a bigger mess..... As Christians would say ..... Thanks God for little mercies .....whatever that means

He was the worst candidate among all the presidential candidates that contested, it was very obvious, how this man deceive you guys is still something else for discussion, isn't it obvious in his governance also, because what you trying to say is that Tinubu is the best Nigeria can offer?, God forbid.

And you also trying to say if Tinubu can't do it then nobody else can do it when you haven't even tested them, that is like failing the whole class because you marked only one candidates paper and he failed woefully, how do you guys reason like this?
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Brendaniel: 4:50am On Feb 04
Nahunger:

Ranting like a baby...
Allow people live their lives, live yours.

if we are to go by your statement that is bolded, what are you doing on my mention?

See big hypocrite.....
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Lifeinlight: 5:33am On Feb 04
Gboom:

Mr Ronu

Why you no get any iota of sense? Is K1 Marshal also Igbo? Those kings in Oyo state complaining are they Igbo?

Also dollar getting to 2k will affect the yorubas the most, as igbos that are into business can easily increase their goods. Garri was #700 before but today it is 2k. Na Yoruba go hear am as majority are either unemployed or underemployed. Yorubas are not known to be into business unlike igbos, which means majority won't be able to afford to feed as salary is always the same for many years if not decade. Those crying "Ebi npa wa o" are they also Igbo?

Insecurity
Kidnapping
Unemployment
Banditary
All these and many more will not affect only igbos.

The earlier you chose the masses over a politician that do not know if you exist the better for you. The earlier you chose the masses over a politician that do not care if you die of hunger or get kidnapped the better for you.

Just like we warn you guys about Buhari was how we warned you guys about Tinubu. These guys has absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians. Now Nigerians are begging for Buhari the dullard to come back. It wasn't this bad under his watch.
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Nahunger(m): 6:15am On Feb 04
Brendaniel:

if we are to go by your statement that is bolded, what are you doing on my mention?

See big hypocrite.....

Live and let live..
Focus..

1 Like

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Alexis11: 6:26am On Feb 04
Nahunger:

Rest, shey you dey pay different school fees from them, abi you dey buy bag of rice cheaper than dem? You gave them options they made their choice allow them live with the consequences of their actions while you focus on what works for you.

All this crying about people not listening to you is childish abeg

No be Tinubu even win Osun State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Alexis11: 6:32am On Feb 04
Brendaniel:

Oga, I also have a choice to keep reminding them of voting nonsense leaders because of tribalism, religion and politics.

It is also non of your business how I choose to spend my time doing that, if it pains you, go and join our soldiers in sambisa and fight for Nigeria....

You are a very big joke. All the presidential candidates in the last elections are bad and Obi you guys are trying to force down the throat of everyone would have been worse with the terrible state he left Anambra but the same tribalism and religion sentiments you are accusing others of is the reason why he turned "Messiah" overnight for you guys cheesy

Btw, Tinubu lost in Osun so your initial comment reeks of ignorance and tribal bullying.
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Alexis11: 6:43am On Feb 04
boldtruthalways:
They are still teaching Peter Obi a lesson. Have you heard that Peter Obi no longer has money to pay for school fees, he now enters keke, no money to buy fuel for his car....yeye. Una never see anything. He's not even up to 1yr in office. Tinubu has possibly 7yrs more if you guys are not ready. Una go hear am. We dey here.

Thanks for always bringing Peter Obi into this kind of conversation. Do you still remember how Peter Obi made Anambrarian life miserable by taking poverty index from 25% to 53%? How Medical Doctors and other unions went on strike for more than a year? astronomical increase in school fees? etc etc

Atiku won in Osun, a Yoruba state but you guys still gave your failure of a governor 90% votes because of tribalism you are accusing others of while trying to force others to embrace your failure. shame on you.

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Alexis11: 6:47am On Feb 04
Bulletproofgt:

Did you pity Anambra with how Peter Obi dealt with them??

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Nahunger(m): 6:47am On Feb 04
Alexis11:

No be Tinubu even win Osun State.

As in ehn, the matter tire me oo, small thing they go just dey talk without thinking, Tinubu wey osun people use sweep ground for governorship election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Considers Compulsory Levy For Students In Primary, Secondary Schools / UNIBEN Sets Up Panel To Probe 'Aggressive Malpractice' Video Graduate / What's The Slogan Of Your University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.