Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay (24260 Views)

University Of Ibadan Students Lament 450–750% Fee Hike / Abuja Private School Owners Reject Wike’s Fee Hike / Soldiers Chased LAUTECH Students For Protesting Against Fee Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Alawode01(m): 9:00pm On Feb 03
Hold osun governor responsible because is a state school.
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Izuchukwu70: 9:04pm On Feb 03
Brendaniel:
When we warned them about Tinubu they called us names and insulted us....

I kept on asking them, do you know what you guys are doing? Now the consequences are beginning to show...

For a State Institution?
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Brendaniel: 9:13pm On Feb 03
Izuchukwu70:

For a State Institution?

Is the state out of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by nedekid: 9:15pm On Feb 03
MichaelSokoto:
Pls, all of dem should withdraw from d stupid skool...

Everybody shld boycott any damn skool dat hike fees!

Everybody stay home!

angry
Nice one. Let them boycott those dammed schools.
That will make the employment market more conducive for kids that their folks suffered to send to private universities. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Nahunger(m): 9:18pm On Feb 03
Brendaniel:

I kept on asking them, do you know what you guys are doing? Now the consequences are beginning to show...

Rest, shey you dey pay different school fees from them, abi you dey buy bag of rice cheaper than dem? You gave them options they made their choice allow them live with the consequences of their actions while you focus on what works for you.

All this crying about people not listening to you is childish abeg

1 Like

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Brendaniel: 9:20pm On Feb 03
Nahunger:

Rest, shey you dey pay different school fees from them, abi you dey buy bag of rice cheaper than dem? You gave them options they made their choice allow them live with the consequences of their actions while you focus on what works for you.

All this crying about people not listening to you is childish abeg

Oga, I also have a choice to keep reminding them of voting nonsense leaders because of tribalism, religion and politics.

It is also non of your business how I choose to spend my time doing that, if it pains you, go and join our soldiers in sambisa and fight for Nigeria....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Gboom: 9:21pm On Feb 03
Brendaniel:

You always wail on any thread about obi election loss of almost a year ago, obi has already moved on and you are still warning people up and down.
Mind you, the school is a state school under PDP government

2 Likes

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Formation10: 9:23pm On Feb 03
If all the students will corporate about it let non of show up let see who they will send home,if they don't want the poor to school again fhey should just say so instead of using increasment of fees

1 Like

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Mom007(f): 9:23pm On Feb 03
Refuse to pay... do they have it to pay? Pstcheew

2 Likes

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by adeoyekay(m): 9:25pm On Feb 03
Omo iree poly
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Lifeinlight: 9:28pm On Feb 03
Gboom:

You always wail on any thread about obi election loss of almost a year ago, obi has already moved on and you are still warning people up and down.
dollar will soon get to 2k Mr Ronu
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by JayyXXX(m): 9:30pm On Feb 03
APCNig:

Yes, probably those that jumped into Mallam Audu's trailer carrying Cows from Bornu through Igboland to Osun to run baby factories
Mynd44, Nlfpmod Seun

Should we pretend this is not a tribal inciting comment?

1 Like

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by JayyXXX(m): 9:32pm On Feb 03
Brendaniel:

Oga, I also have a choice to keep reminding them of voting nonsense leaders because of tribalism, religion and politics.

It is also non of your business how I choose to spend my time doing that, if it pains you, go and join our soldiers in sambisa and fight for Nigeria....
Simple
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by anonymous1759(m): 9:32pm On Feb 03
Brendaniel:

Shut up , Obi increased igbariam school fees to over 120% everything is not politics besides osun state is PDP you all supported Adeleke why blaming BAT for a state institution hold the governor responsible.

Election loss is not madness you guys lost to INEC and Supreme Court and blame on Nigeria system . But the loss in Chicago court I don’t know who you guys will blame again bitter souls.

1 Like

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Brendaniel: 9:39pm On Feb 03
Gboom:

You think this is about Peter Obi, no because I don't think I might support him in 2027 because of people like you who allowed Tinubu to become president and doesn't need any persons vote to get reelected...

And I will keep mocking you guys throughout his tenure and reminding you people of your nonsense choice because of tribalism, religion or politics, if you don't like it, go and join our soldiers in sambisa and fight for Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Revolva(m): 9:42pm On Feb 03
Stay at home dont pay any gar dam.school.fee

Useless country
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Brendaniel: 9:42pm On Feb 03
anonymous1759:

Shut up , Obi increased igbariam school fees to over 120% everything is not politics besides osun state is PDP you all supported Adeleke why blaming BAT for a state institution hold the governor responsible.

Election loss is not madness you guys lost to INEC and Supreme Court and blame on Nigeria system . But the loss in Chicago court I don’t know who you guys will blame again bitter souls.

Because Osun state is the one controlling their parents purchasing power or the fall of the naira or increase in price of goods and services?

Look at the way you guys reason now....

Abeg tell me another joke....
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by arantess: 9:47pm On Feb 03
TruthsFM:

https://www.osundefender.com/tuition-fee-hike-ospoly-reveals-next-move-as-students-refuse-to-pay/
This where the student loans should come in......oh wait, it's a scam, no student loans

😂 😂 🤣
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by rayvelez(m): 9:47pm On Feb 03
Datedoboy:
Please and please i beg all students of that school to boycott the school and sit for jamb again. Don't spoil your future by going to a polytechnic in Nigeria. Don't waste your money to be a slave.

If you can't gain admission to a university, go and learn hand work. Going to Polytechnics in Nigeria will close your career opportunities when your mates with BSC will be promoted and you will learn the hard way.

Most contract workers in Banks and many organisations are polytechnic graduates. I warned my brother after he got admission to Yabatech. Today he has his BSC and he is doing fine.

Many polytechnic graduates are contract staffs aka Slaves with no career paths in most banks and some banks won't convert you even if you have BSC because that HND is seen as a stain to your life.

A word is enough for the wise !!!

If you know the population of students in that school eeen, nah there I know a dept can have up to 400 students.
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by aguluobi: 9:47pm On Feb 03
The wicked PDP is presently ruling in Osun state. This was how the Pandora cursed criminal Peter Obi increased tuition by 300% when he was the governor of Anambra.

Senselessly hopeless decisions such are this are his legacies.

Sacchi1162:
This regime will favor me and my family

God abeg

1 Like

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by arantess: 9:49pm On Feb 03
anonymous1759:

You sound hungry and bitter, try eat food oh if you see

1 Like

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Munashak: 9:50pm On Feb 03
We refused to reason as brothers, we will definitely perish as fools. If u talk nw they call u names , accusing u of wanting the nation to fail because ur preferred candidate is not the one there. Any leader that lacks empathy shouldn't be anywhere near power. Meanwhile billions are used to buy cars for already well to do so called leaders while the poor are to adjust because the nation has no money. Thank God everyone is seeing it with his own eyes

1 Like

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Gboom: 9:50pm On Feb 03
Lifeinlight:
dollar will soon get to 2k Mr Ronu
Why quoting me with on a low I,Q level? Starting a sentence with small letter

Mind you, if dollar continue to rise, it is ya blothers container business that will suffer miss alainironu

1 Like

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Gboom: 9:54pm On Feb 03
Brendaniel:

You think this is about Peter Obi, no because I don't think I might support him in 2027 because of people like you who allowed Tinubu to become president and doesn't need any persons vote to get reelected...

And I will keep mocking you guys throughout his tenure and reminding you people of your nonsense choice because of tribalism, religion or politics, if you don't like it, go and join our soldiers in sambisa and fight for Nigeria....
You are just wailing simple

1 Like

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Brendaniel: 9:59pm On Feb 03
Gboom:

You are just wailing simple

If telling you the truth means wailing then that is your problem....
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Floky215: 10:00pm On Feb 03
Aremwayne:
We just need to act right and vote right leaders, enough of these tribalism and religious hatred. embarassed

Vote right leaders you say, when inec would write results for politicians even before election commences.. ?

It happened in Kogi and imo state and in Enugu state in today's by election conducted by same criminal inec...!!!
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Datedoboy: 10:01pm On Feb 03
rayvelez:

If you know the population of students in that school eeen, nah there I know a dept can have up to 400 students.
Chai and those lecturers are already threatening them with test that won't add any value to their lives. Even after the payment na HND wey don cast dem go give the poor innocent souls 😢 😔. God go judge people wey set up all these forms of maltreatment

1 Like

Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Gboom: 10:03pm On Feb 03
Brendaniel:

If telling you the truth means wailing then that is your problem....
Which truth do you know other than wailing on every thread
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Brendaniel: 10:09pm On Feb 03
Gboom:

Which truth do you know other than wailing on every thread

If speaking the truth on every thread is wailing to you then that is your problem...

Which one exactly do you have problem with The truth or what I do with my time saying the truth?
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by MasterTeeUSA: 10:12pm On Feb 03
I just can't imagine students refusing to pay due to tuition increase lol
...Everything in Nigeria na different levels

TruthsFM:

https://www.osundefender.com/tuition-fee-hike-ospoly-reveals-next-move-as-students-refuse-to-pay/
Re: Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay by Ohraykon: 10:18pm On Feb 03
APCNig:

Emilokan Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban Borgu the City Boy Extraordinaire Omo Alhaja Mogaji is the rightmost person for the job. Be s little patient, you will start seeing positive results
eru amoda for how long will you enjoy suffering? You want to serve seyi too? Is it a curse? Are you not tired?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Studying Microbiology Or Medlab Which Is Better? / FG Considers Compulsory Levy For Students In Primary, Secondary Schools / UNIBEN Sets Up Panel To Probe 'Aggressive Malpractice' Video Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.