Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Seun Osewa Blasts Tinubu's Police For Exposing Only Southern Criminals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa Blasts Tinubu's Police For Exposing Only Southern Criminals (2757 Views)

Seun Osewa Knocks David Hundeyin For Exposing Only Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa Blasts Tinubu's Police For Exposing Only Southern Criminals by SmartyPants(m): 5:43pm On Feb 03
Rahkman:
the way I see it nairaland may fall in the coming years ...the twitter space has gotten so popular since the last election...most nigerians don't even visit here anymore

Lies. Nairaland is still has the second highest visits after betnja.
Re: Seun Osewa Blasts Tinubu's Police For Exposing Only Southern Criminals by Rahkman: 5:50pm On Feb 03
SmartyPants:

Lies. Nairaland is still has the second highest visits after betnja.
Lol keep deceiving urself nobody comes here anymore ask seun why he removed the deactivate button....this site is about to crash especially after it went down.....many people will leave

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Blasts Tinubu's Police For Exposing Only Southern Criminals by bdon12: 6:09pm On Feb 03
NLCreator:
They do that wen there is a coverup.if not why in hell will faces of people caught wit evidence n guns be turned back.
Re: Seun Osewa Blasts Tinubu's Police For Exposing Only Southern Criminals by SmartyPants(m): 6:32pm On Feb 03
Rahkman:
Lol keep deceiving urself nobody comes here anymore ask seun why he removed the deactivate button....this site is about to crash especially after it went down.....many people will leave

I'm not having any argument with you. I'm just giving you information:

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1688968657391521797?t=m66k8NfLHqAuUUA8ds01Lg&s=19

Nairaland may not be among the top 2 as I earlier said but it's still ahead of Twitter.
Re: Seun Osewa Blasts Tinubu's Police For Exposing Only Southern Criminals by shortIGBOman: 8:10pm On Feb 03
Re: Seun Osewa Blasts Tinubu's Police For Exposing Only Southern Criminals by DatNiggaDaz: 9:02pm On Feb 03
Righthussle:
See who's talking. You wey dey make people swear oath before commenting on Islamic threads on Nairaland nko.

The reason they hide the faces of criminals from the north and expose the faces of the ones from the south is the exact same reason you ask people to take an oath before commenting on Islamic threads and allow everyone to comment on Christian threads without oath.
You are a real Nigg' G grin grin
Re: Seun Osewa Blasts Tinubu's Police For Exposing Only Southern Criminals by Coolsperm: 9:15pm On Feb 03
This is a pure fact,
Re: Seun Osewa Blasts Tinubu's Police For Exposing Only Southern Criminals by olisaEze(m): 9:21pm On Feb 03
Seun, dis advice is from the bottom of my heart. Pls do not, I repeat, do not disregard it.... change ya girlfriend. It is only a man who is not getting laid regularly that goes to his neighbor's compound to throw tantrums. Why not post your displeasure on your own site, why you dey fall our hand for market Sq?? You haven't handled the religious double standards on your forum, but like the Parliamentarians at every newspaper vendor in this country that know exactly how to fix Nigeria, you also want to fix Nigeria first before fixing yourself! grin
Re: Seun Osewa Blasts Tinubu's Police For Exposing Only Southern Criminals by adesina83w: 9:49pm On Feb 03
Seun...dey play......baba must obeySeun...dey play......baba must obey...
Re: Seun Osewa Blasts Tinubu's Police For Exposing Only Southern Criminals by Ilola(f): 9:56pm On Feb 03
E get as e go pain u reach wey u go vex explode
Re: Seun Osewa Blasts Tinubu's Police For Exposing Only Southern Criminals by Seun(m): 10:15pm On Feb 03
I hereby apologize to Nairalanders for allowing my focus to shift away from Nairaland. It happens when I'm not getting enough cooperation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Blasts Tinubu's Police For Exposing Only Southern Criminals by Femininecaregal(f): 10:40pm On Feb 03
Hello love ❤️ my name is AG.. I’m new here..

I sell good feminine care products here…
Products that helps female stay neat and clean down there ..

You can call or WhatsApp me for more info (+2349037220271) I deliver worldwide so don’t worry about distance ..

Good products that matters to your health don’t need no compromising..
Re: Seun Osewa Blasts Tinubu's Police For Exposing Only Southern Criminals by tunde1200(m): 10:53pm On Feb 03
Righthussle:
See who's talking. You wey dey make people swear oath before commenting on Islamic threads on Nairaland nko.

The reason they hide the faces of criminals from the north and expose the faces of the ones from the south is the exact same reason you ask people to take an oath before commenting on Islamic threads and allow everyone to comment on Christian threads without oath.

But he has promised to work on the Christian section security too now.
Re: Seun Osewa Blasts Tinubu's Police For Exposing Only Southern Criminals by Salubata(m): 11:07pm On Feb 03
sad sad
Seun:
I hereby apologize to Nairalanders for allowing my focus to shift away from Nairaland. It happens when I'm not getting enough cooperation.
Re: Seun Osewa Blasts Tinubu's Police For Exposing Only Southern Criminals by nstore: 11:47pm On Feb 03
Re: Seun Osewa Blasts Tinubu's Police For Exposing Only Southern Criminals by DMerciful(m): 12:03am On Feb 04
Seun.....pls respond to this comment and lets know the difference
Righthussle:

Re: Seun Osewa Blasts Tinubu's Police For Exposing Only Southern Criminals by AmuRubber(m): 6:51pm On Apr 27
Righthussle:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News:see The Result Of Polls Conducted By Rufai. / Ribadu Worth N26 Million At End Of Efcc Tenure / If I Were Jonathan, I ‘ll Crack Nigeria – Agbakoba, SAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.