Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,429 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice (7544 Views)

Why Maduka University Will Be Rated One Of The Best In West Africa / My Review Of Utme 2024 Utme Mathematics Examination (they Set Sin40°) / 5 Reasons Why Maduka University Should Be Your First Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by qanda: 12:47pm On Feb 03
Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:15pm On Feb 03
Benwallt:

Yes, this is the ideal healthy society Nigerians needed. The country is getting sanitised.

Controversy-free? You must be joking. Only the blantant lies and yes Daddy call are enough mention not to talk of gross mismanagement of scarce Anambra resources he looted through phony business deals. Nor be only controversy-free. His heir apparent is getting it in the ass as we speak.

People promoting are in delirium, they are suffering from rare insanity.

Like Reno, like Kayode, like Manna, like the rest of you.

You can only prolong destiny, but you can never hinder it.

Obi will one day be the president of Nigeria and while rational minds like us who currently love him will still be there to roast him if he misbehaves, anywhere-belle-face riff-raff like you and your ilk will still be spamming Nairaland with multiple accounts, telling us why he's the next best thing since sliced bread.

No one takes a Zone Bee seriously.
Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by Benwallt(m): 1:20pm On Feb 03
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Like Reno, like Kayode, like Manna, like the rest of you.

You can only prolong destiny, but you can never hinder it.

Obi will one day be the president of Nigeria and while rational minds like us who currently love him will still be there to roast him if he misbehaves, anywhere-belle-face riff-raff like you and your ilk will still be spamming Nairaland with multiple accounts, telling us why he's the next best thing since sliced bread.

No one takes a Zone Bee seriously.

Future impossible tense. He can never win. Wake up from your dream.

1 Like

Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:32pm On Feb 03
Benwallt:

Unless a man is dead, stop thinking you can predict what he can or cannot be.

You're not God.

How much are they even paying you sef that you're so antagonistic against a man who doesn't even know you exist, who is comfortably rich in spite of you, who you cannot even challenge face to face?

Stop being used Oga.

The country is currently in shambles owing to the laissez-faire attitude to governance the man you all touted to be the messiah brought with him to Aso Rock.

Get a life and think independently.
Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by Benwallt(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Unless a man is dead, stop thinking you can predict what he can or cannot be.

You're not God.

How much are they even paying you sef that you're so antagonistic against a man who doesn't even know you exist, who is comfortably rich in spite of you, who you cannot even challenge face to face?

Stop being used Oga.

The country is currently in shambles owing to the laissez-faire attitude to governance the man you all touted to be the messiah brought with him to Aso Rock.

Get a life and think independently.

And who told you I think communally? You must be getting paid for you to think I received any form of pay
Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:04pm On Feb 03
Benwallt:

And who told you I think communally? You must be getting paid for you to think I received any form of pay

Only a paid troll will see the present economic state of this nation and the only thing that bothers him is Peter Obi not occupying Aso Rock.

A man who has not even declared his intention of contesting the next general elections.

1 Like

Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by Isobug: 2:13pm On Feb 03
Benwallt:

Obi is a plague, a pestilence that must not be allowed to rise in a healthy society
Hide your face in shame. Your god has destroyed the remaining substance in Nigeria. Thieves and Dumbos in government

1 Like

Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by RedAlert08(m): 3:29pm On Feb 03
Benwallt:

What about your useless father?

Abi Dem dey forbid una people from producing president?

Nobody in your lineage past, present and future is fit to lace Peter Obi's shoes. No be curse, na reality.

The narcotics Lord mannequin occupying Aso Rock is a disgrace to Nigeria and West Africa as a whole.
Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by Benwallt(m): 3:51pm On Feb 03
RedAlert08:

What about your useless father?

Abi Dem dey forbid una people from producing president?

Nobody in your lineage past, present and future is fit to lace Peter Obi's shoes. No be curse, na reality.

The narcotics Lord mannequin occupying Aso Rock is a disgrace to Nigeria and West Africa as a whole.

U go cry taya
Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by RedAlert08(m): 4:59pm On Feb 03
Benwallt:

U go cry taya

Na your cursed tribe dey cry, "ebin pa wa"
Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by Benwallt(m): 5:28pm On Feb 03
RedAlert08:

Na your cursed tribe dey cry, "ebin pa wa"

And you Keep crying for us. Keep on shedding the hot tears. Read my message, WE NO SEND YOU. You go cry taya
Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by Panda7(m): 5:28pm On Feb 03
Can I go there with the FG students loan? I just love education kiss kiss sad
Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by RedAlert08(m): 6:07pm On Feb 03
Benwallt:

And you Keep crying for us. Keep on shedding the hot tears. Read my message, WE NO SEND YOU. You go cry taya

Ebin pa wa o

🤣🤣😂😂😔😏🤣😏
Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by Benwallt(m): 6:12pm On Feb 03
RedAlert08:

Ebin pa wa o

🤣🤣😂😂😔😏🤣😏

We are the one hungry but you ppl are the ones crying. It's allowed. You're doing well
Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by MrJames007: 8:14pm On Feb 03
Is this part of the school? 🤔

Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by 965mofeyisade: 10:17pm On Feb 03
well equippedwell equipped...
Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by RedAlert08(m): 1:45am On Feb 04
Benwallt:

We are the one hungry but you ppl are the ones crying. It's allowed. You're doing well

You're disturbing our ears with your noise. Then majority of you are beggars who wouldn't let us rest.
Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by Benwallt(m): 3:22am On Feb 04
RedAlert08:

You're disturbing our ears with your noise. Then majority of you are beggars who wouldn't let us rest.

Like Ibu, muanogor , Chukwudi?
Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by RedAlert08(m): 5:56am On Feb 04
Benwallt:

Like Ibu, muanogor , Chukwudi?

The ones you mentioned are begging for millions. But you filthy yorrobbers are beginning for garri.

See the difference?
Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by Benwallt(m): 7:32am On Feb 04
RedAlert08:

The ones you mentioned are begging for millions. But you filthy yorrobbers are beginning for garri.

See the difference?

Beggar Na beggar
Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by RedAlert08(m): 7:42am On Feb 04
Benwallt:

Beggar Na beggar

Then you're delusional
Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by Benwallt(m): 7:45am On Feb 04
RedAlert08:

Then you're delusional

grin grin grin grin grin.

E pain am
Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by RedAlert08(m): 8:28am On Feb 04
Benwallt:

grin grin grin grin grin.

E pain am

Pain your papa.

After typing rubbish u can come inbox and beg for 2k.

Dingbat.
Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by Benwallt(m): 8:33am On Feb 04
RedAlert08:

Pain your papa.

After typing rubbish u can come inbox and beg for 2k.

Dingbat.

As e dey pain you e dey sweet me well well. U go cry taya
Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by RedAlert08(m): 8:35am On Feb 04
Benwallt:

As e dey pain you e dey sweet me well well. U go cry taya

Drop your account number. I know say na hunger dey do you this thing
Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by Benwallt(m): 8:38am On Feb 04
RedAlert08:

Drop your account number. I know say na hunger dey do you this thing

It takes a hungry to know a hungry man. Use your 2k to buy new slippers. Running in traffic with gala carton has condemned your present slippers.

U go cry taya
Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by RedAlert08(m): 9:06am On Feb 04
Benwallt:

It takes a hungry to know a hungry man. Use your 2k to buy new slippers. Running in traffic with gala carton has condemned your present slippers.

U go cry taya

It's better to hawk gala in traffic than to go about constituting nuisance in the name of agbero.

Igbos are hard working people, earning their honest living.

Not everybody believes in the principle of "owo da".

No wonder thugs like MC Oluomo are respected leaders in your god-forsaken yorrobbber land
Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by Benwallt(m): 9:28am On Feb 04
RedAlert08:

It's better to hawk gala in traffic than to go about constituting nuisance in the name of agbero.

Igbos are hard working people, earning their honest living.

Not everybody believes in the principle of "owo da".

No wonder thugs like MC Oluomo are respected leaders in your god-forsaken yorrobbber land

This envy is too much. I like the fact that you're dying of envy of my region and people but read my message, WE NO SEND YOU. The fact you can't type without drawing reference is a pure sign of envy.

I don't know where you come from and I don't want to know. The fact is, u go cry taya
Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by RedAlert08(m): 9:36am On Feb 04
Benwallt:

This envy is too much. I like the fact that you're dying of envy of my region and people but read my message, WE NO SEND YOU. The fact you can't type without drawing reference is a pure sign of envy.

I don't know where you come from and I don't want to know. The fact is, u go cry taya

Me, envy Yorrobbber? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

I already said you're sick. And I'm not mistaken
Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by Benwallt(m): 9:43am On Feb 04
RedAlert08:

Me, envy Yorrobbber? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

I already said you're sick. And I'm not mistaken

E pain am.

You dey envy. Keep envying us
Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by RedAlert08(m): 10:09am On Feb 04
Benwallt:

E pain am.

You dey envy. Keep envying us

God forbid
Re: UTME 2024: Why Maduka University Enugu Should Be Your Ideal Choice by tishbite43: 5:35pm On Feb 04
OneKinGuy:
They should have choose a better name,for the school. Which one be Maduka University

Shame no go gree me talk my school name for outside.
Inferiority complex
Is Harvard not the name of a person?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laspotech School Fees 2017/2018 BREAK DOWN / Simi Nwogugu Named Among 10 Finalists For Africa Education Medal 2023 / Unizik 2011/2012 Admission Statue/list Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.