Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Handling False Allegations, Threats, And Defamation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Handling False Allegations, Threats, And Defamation (189 Views)

Exposing Lies And Defamation By Beckianah Obehi - The True Story. / CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews / Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Handling False Allegations, Threats, And Defamation by mediafada(m): 10:27am On Feb 03
Hello everyone and gurus in the house,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to seek advice on a challenging situation I'm currently facing with my neighbor.

Recently, my neighbor has made false and serious allegations against me, and has gone as far as making explicit threats of physical harm. This, along with defamatory remarks, has created a disruptive and distressing environment for me.

I believe it's essential to address this matter appropriately and seek advice on the best course of action. If anyone has experience or knowledge in handling such situations, especially regarding defamation, I would greatly appreciate any guidance or insights you can provide.

Feel free to share any relevant tips, resources, or steps I could take to protect my rights, counter defamation, and navigate through this challenging circumstance. Additionally, if you need more details to better understand the situation, please let me know.

Thank you all in advance for your support and advice.
Re: Handling False Allegations, Threats, And Defamation by blackpanthar: 9:35pm On Feb 03
mediafada:
Hello everyone and gurus in the house,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to seek advice on a challenging situation I'm currently facing with my neighbor.

Recently, my neighbor has made false and serious allegations against me, and has gone as far as making explicit threats of physical harm. This, along with defamatory remarks, has created a disruptive and distressing environment for me.

I believe it's essential to address this matter appropriately and seek advice on the best course of action. If anyone has experience or knowledge in handling such situations, especially regarding defamation, I would greatly appreciate any guidance or insights you can provide.

Feel free to share any relevant tips, resources, or steps I could take to protect my rights, counter defamation, and navigate through this challenging circumstance. Additionally, if you need more details to better understand the situation, please let me know.

Thank you all in advance for your support and advice.

1) GET A LAWYER
2) RECORD HIS WORDS AND THREATS AND ANY PHYSICAL ATTEMPTS
3) PROTECT YOURSELF... GET TECH APPS AND SECURITY GADGETS(I cant say much here to avoid bann)
4) change your daily routine because others may be on to you based on whomever he has spoken to
5) consider serving an invite to him from the court for DEFAMATION.

I hope you understand.
Re: Handling False Allegations, Threats, And Defamation by mediafada(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13
blackpanthar:

1) GET A LAWYER
2) RECORD HIS WORDS AND THREATS AND ANY PHYSICAL ATTEMPTS
3) PROTECT YOURSELF... GET TECH APPS AND SECURITY GADGETS(I cant say much here to avoid bann)
4) change your daily routine because others may be on to you based on whomever he has spoken to
5) consider serving an invite to him from the court for DEFAMATION.

I hope you understand.

Thank for this information

(1) (Reply)

Rtd Colonel Arrested For Allegedly Printing Fake Curr / Delta Killings: Troops Occupy Okuama, Raze More Buildings / Kalu, Another Officer Killed As Police Station Is Attacked In Awka.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.