Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye (28181 Views)

Battle Brews As Popular Islamic Cleric Tells Fellow Earth Will Consume Him (vide / Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them / Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by ShootThemAll(m): 11:46am On Feb 04
But you are always in a bullet proof cars with armed security men why not allow your god to protect you. Stupid man!

Keep on decieving yourself and your gullible followers. Instead of you to criticize your colleague drug lord, certificate forger and scammer Thieffffnubu you are saying rubbish as usual.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by AK481(m): 11:47am On Feb 04
Did he criticise those who fail to protect us despite our tax ?

NO!

1 Like

Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by ShootThemAll(m): 11:49am On Feb 04
Naijanascam:
Same story all the time...... Always calling out 🔥fires as if it has ever killed any of the killers.....without you calling out the authorities to do everything possible to apprehend the killers and bring them to book there is nothing your 🔥fire will do Sir

And the same fake pastor adeboye that's calling fire is moving around in bulletproof cars with armed security officers... I just don't know why majority of Nigerians are so gullible.

1 Like

Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Ayatullah(m): 11:50am On Feb 04
Dear dem Papa Adeboye,
You that you know the day you will die and the type of food you will consume on that day, why is it impossible for you to forsee this terrible tragedy and inform the Kings and their subjects?

The traditional worshippers have vowed to invoke their god(s) to deal with the killers, if they succeed you will definitely boast among your congregation that it was through your power.

Stop this your cheating ways. A genuine man-of- God should be able to forsee the tragedy of the magnitude at Ekiti.

Make sure you do not use this sad event to start threatening other Yoruba Obas with death from bandits and organising false prayer-for-money prayers/ministration for them.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by ShootThemAll(m): 11:51am On Feb 04
Omooba77:

May God show you mercy.....

You are the one who needs mercy and brain reset...
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by abdulimussa: 11:53am On Feb 04
Instead of telling the government and the security agencies to sit up you are here telling us about fire. Which fire 🔥? There was a terrorist attack in Taksim Square and it took Turkish government only 24hrs to arrest some of the culprits. Pastors and general overseers are the problem of Nigeria not the politicians.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by gift2xl: 11:54am On Feb 04
Amotolongbo:
I am not the cause of your life misfortune

Indeed wisdom has eluded you.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Haaland21: 11:59am On Feb 04
Kids with zero home training would still abuse this man of God......
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Haaland21: 12:00pm On Feb 04
ShootThemAll:

And the same fake pastor adeboye that's calling fire is moving around in bulletproof cars with armed security officers... I just don't know why majority of Nigerians are so gullible.

Nobody is gullible.....face your front.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by LegacyB: 12:05pm On Feb 04
Righthussle:
Shut up abeg. Fire of your god no see terrorists fire when them kill people inside church for Owo Catholic church.

Your god get fire you come dey use armed security men for protection. I trust BBC, we go soon watch your own video.

#FG give us right to carry firearms to protect families.
Guy I know ure angry. Please calm down…..
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Naijanascam: 12:06pm On Feb 04
ShootThemAll:

Touch not my anointed gangs will come for you for this bitter truth
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Stevengold(m): 12:08pm On Feb 04
Naijanascam:
Same story all the time...... Always calling out 🔥fires as if it has ever killed any of the killers.....without you calling out the authorities to do everything possible to apprehend the killers and bring them to book there is nothing your 🔥fire will do Sir

Before you castigate, keep this comment. In few weeks or months you go hear news or stories. God is not a man.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Naijanascam: 12:10pm On Feb 04
virginchaser:

I hope you are not trying to put yourself in firing range.

They have to fire themselves out from their moronic behaviors first
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Naijanascam: 12:14pm On Feb 04
Stevengold:

Before you castigate, keep this comment. In few weeks or months you go hear news or stories. God is not a man.

Your types are the reason why Africa and black race are in this comatose situation in swallowing every everything thrown at you without thinking
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Tochj(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04
God is all powerful
But can't do for us what he has given us power to do
when PA Adeboye was supporting a terrorist as president
Did he call God?
Anyone who wants to be saved in Nigeria should get weapons and defend themselves
Fulani terrorists has circled Nigeria already.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by occfx: 12:34pm On Feb 04
Sirmwill:
It is well IJN

There is a place for prayer.

There is a place for action.
Both work together.

Majority of Nigerians go for the first and neglect the second

This has caused backwardness for ages

I wonder where the fire will come from if not from an equivalent Ak47 or a heavier one.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by AskNgige2: 12:50pm On Feb 04
LordIsaac:
But water of God will wash away those kidnapping ordinary people on the streets right? Or those once don’t matter? Anuofia them!

Oil of God is also exposing some traditional rulers too, most of them are evil men

1 Like

Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by stephenponti(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04
Lame fire, have you sent the fire to those politicians you supported and they are messing our economy.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Okeoghenerobert: 1:01pm On Feb 04
Don't mixe God with tradition.Let Ogun,Orunmila,oduduwa,obatala and sango fight for them
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Angrigowt: 1:14pm On Feb 04
BBC is coming 4u.baztad God of man
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Madups(m): 1:21pm On Feb 04
Respected ko? Expected ni?
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Benrosaria(m): 1:35pm On Feb 04
But it's political
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Osuofia1(m): 1:39pm On Feb 04
Should I even laugh or just Waka pass?
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by aidoko1: 1:39pm On Feb 04
As subtle as the Pope.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Omoawoke: 1:56pm On Feb 04
Baba should please rest, old age is affecting him already. I wonder who disrespects traditions more than pastors
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by rspy: 2:01pm On Feb 04
Fake pastors
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Druss(m): 2:03pm On Feb 04
I heard this. My view

First of all my sympathies and condolences to those who have lost loved ones

Secondly I agree that fire should fall on those who are behind the dastardly acts

However thirdly fire should fall on the traditional leaders who are also behind this and also the evils in our land. I have no love for people in authority who abuse their office to rob their people.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by ibietela2(m): 2:08pm On Feb 04
what about you, your friends and your political masters that have used foreign religion and politics to destroy everything our fathers have worked on until FRAUDGERIA came to be just over a 100years now?
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by bdon12: 2:19pm On Feb 04
Omooba77:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/03/fire-god-will-consume-those-messing-around-our-traditional-rulers-rccg-church-overseer
Tribalistic pastor...wen traditionap rulers were kidnapped n killed in kaduna...wetin u talk?
Now it has happened in yoruba land ..u now hav ur tongue.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by dettolgel: 2:22pm On Feb 04
Naijanascam:

You dey use logic for religious people? cheesy
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Treadway: 2:23pm On Feb 04
Where is the fire?? Someone should wake me up when evidence of the fire don show. We never recover from dollar lamba, na threats of fire remain now.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by comodo: 2:30pm On Feb 04
Omooba77:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/03/fire-god-will-consume-those-messing-around-our-traditional-rulers-rccg-church-overseer
This man of native god. It's Proverbs 29:2. That is what It's expected to be heard from your pulpit. But u ain't a man of true God. Please stop that fire thing, this is harmattan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For Christians To End A Marriage Due To Impotency Of A Partner / Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) / Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.