Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye (28180 Views)

Battle Brews As Popular Islamic Cleric Tells Fellow Earth Will Consume Him (vide / Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them / Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Amotolongbo(f): 2:47pm On Feb 04
gift2xl:

Indeed wisdom has eluded you.
As if this thing knows what wisdom is
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by mu2sa2: 2:59pm On Feb 04
AntiChristian:
This man is old!

Right from when he said God drank his tea!
"Drank tea with him"(his actual words). This is the sort of fallacy you fall into when you equate the Almighty with His creation by saying He begets a child.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by naturefellow(m): 3:12pm On Feb 04
Same person calling on fire 🔥

2 Likes

Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by gift2xl: 3:14pm On Feb 04
Amotolongbo:
As if this thing knows what wisdom is

Please visit a psychiatrist, before you enter road.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by ABC101FF: 3:20pm On Feb 04
Seniorman decorum!
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by HIPROFILE(m): 3:26pm On Feb 04
Israel never wait for the fire from God Israel to consume those that attacked few of their citizens.

I just wonder when these so respected men will stop messing with peoples brain in the name of religion.

Israel went to war in response to the attack whilst protecting their territory with iron dome a beast of technology but here this men are praying and waiting for God of Israel .

May we receive sense in Nigeria…Amen!
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Totalrecovery: 3:27pm On Feb 04
Naijanascam:
Same story all the time...... Always calling out 🔥fires as if it has ever killed any of the killers.....without you calling out the authorities to do everything possible to apprehend the killers and bring them to book there is nothing your 🔥fire will do Sir
I share some lights to your thoughts.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Amotolongbo(f): 3:58pm On Feb 04
gift2xl:

Please visit a psychiatrist, before you enter road.
What can I bring for you when coming to visit the psychiatrist? Are you still chained?
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by UNDFTD: 4:03pm On Feb 04
STOP lying to your congregants. They will all be killed if they keep waiting on GOD to fight for them like you have been falsely preaching to them. Tell them the truth so that they can defend themselves rather than waiting on GOD. Even the Bible tells you that "The kingdom of GOD suffers violence and only the violent ones take it by force." Jesus wants his disciples to meet force with FORCE. Also, the Bible tells us that, "Faith without work is dead." There's absolutely nothing wrong with having faith in GOD but Jesus is telling you that just faith alone is NOT enough and that you MUST do the work. And doing the work means you MUST fight to defend yourself along with having your faith in GOD. So, Pastor Adebayo just like the rest of the Christian pastors should STOP their deceptive preachings because all they do is put the lives of their church members in peril than they ought NOT to be.

3 Likes

Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by NovusHomo(m): 4:04pm On Feb 04
Omooba77:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/03/fire-god-will-consume-those-messing-around-our-traditional-rulers-rccg-church-overseer

“Because as far as God is concerned, traditional rulers are anointed.”

This freaking liar is at it again grin

1 Like

Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by fuck419: 4:05pm On Feb 04
MANY OF YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED AT THE LAST DAY!!!

WHEN YOU GO TO CHURCH, GO THERE TO WORSHIP GOD ALONE.

OPEN YOUR HEARTS TO THE TRUE WORD.

DON'T EVER ALLOW YOUR CHURCH LEADERS TAKE THE PLACE OF GOD IN YOUR LIVE
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by gift2xl: 4:19pm On Feb 04
Amotolongbo:
What can I bring for you when coming to visit the psychiatrist? Are you still chained?

Does this abnormality runs in your family or your skipping your Lexapro drug as prescribed psychopath.
Wishing you a speedy recovery 🙏
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by J3susFr3ak: 4:24pm On Feb 04
mu2sa2:
"Drank tea with him"(his actual words). This is the sort of fallacy you fall into when you equate the Almighty with His creation by saying He begets a child.

I don't know about the drinking tea part...

BUT

Your own logical fallacy was to attempt to conflate the Preacher's own assertions with the very core of the Christian faith.

Musa.... it's time to learn. God is a Spirit and our Scripture says He is the Father of all spirits. What does this mean? He created every conscious visible and non visible entity there is. Since He creates as God, He is not limited as a human being to the need to find a woman and have sex to have a child.

Who is most qualified then to be called the ONLY begotten Son of God then.

Our Scripture tells us that there is no single created thing in heaven and even here on earth that is 100 percent pure before God. Even the angels are not equal to the type of Divine Perfection God is seeking. Nothing here in this polluted earth is Perfect either.

Our Scripture tells us that the wages of sin is Death. Romans 3:23. Sin and the devil have performed what your Islamic terrorists love to do these days. Kidnap and kill. Mankind has since been hijacked by Sin and Death since Eden.

The Only Conscious Being equal with God and has the same 100 percent Perfection and Purity as the same God is the Word of God. We Christians believe that yes even the very Thought and Word that emerge from God has the same Life essence and Power as God Himself. God is Living and so everything about Him is very Living.

This same Perfect and Living Word of God needed to be the ONLY ransom to save human beings under the condemnation of sin and Death. But to be able to do this ...this same Word has to genuinely become a human being...not through any sexual means but by the same Supernatural Acts that created everything in the first place.

Jesus Christ is God"s only Begotten Son because He willingly chose to abandon His position as God being the Word of God to take upon Himself for a time a weak human body for the sole purpose of dying on the Cross for the sins of all mankind so as to ransom us from the devil's grip and clutches--so that we can escape the final wrath of God that will soon pour out on all the world for embracing lies and sin and rejecting Jesus as the only worthy Lord and Savior

Understand now?

1 Like

Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Westwood2580: 4:28pm On Feb 04
gift2xl:

You have no wisdom.
He has wisdom than an irredeemable gullible follower like u. They use bulletproof cars to protect themselves but they told u Fire of God will protect u..
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Faposky95: 4:32pm On Feb 04
geoworldedu:
Who even know if fire of God has accidentally burnt God himself to death. This one that God does not answer the prayers of his own like this grin

Do You believe GOD in all this ... ?
Is He to just undo all the wrongs with the wave of the hand.....?
Pa...is only human you know.......
You too dey prophesy daily.......
We have to be together....I mean even in the spirit to see us through.
.....are we seeing each other as we speak...?
However, we reach out one way or the other.
Our GOD is on top
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Mandate1: 4:40pm On Feb 04
Amotolongbo:
”Men of God” using security men with guns for protection, praying for the fire of God” to protect other people. They could have left human security and be using the “fire of God” as their own security.
all na scam. Lol
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by geoworldedu: 4:45pm On Feb 04
Faposky95:

Do You believe GOD in all this ... ?
Is He to just undo all the wrongs with the wave of the hand.....?
Pa...is only human you know.......
You too dey prophesy daily.......
We have to be together....I mean even in the spirit to see us through.
.....are we seeing each other as we speak...?
However, we reach out one way or the other.
Our GOD is on top

Point of correction, GOD is a she, not a he .
The mama God I know is a single mother.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Amotolongbo(f): 4:59pm On Feb 04
gift2xl:

Does this abnormality runs in your family or your skipping your Lexapro drug as prescribed psychopath.
Wishing you a speedy recovery 🙏
You even know your drug!
I know that it runs in your gene
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Christian36: 5:10pm On Feb 04
Have you ever asked fire God to strike our wicked politicians that are looting our common wealth including the one you said people should pray for, some of this people parading themselves as past*rs are bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by gift2xl: 5:16pm On Feb 04
Amotolongbo:
You even know your drug!
I know that it runs in your gene

I wish you find relieved, it's long overdue. Please don't skip prescriptions.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Christian36: 5:17pm On Feb 04
naturefellow:
Same person calling on fire 🔥
Don't mind that hypocrite, after dinning with criminals parading themselves as politicians that looted common wealth for themselves. There is no difference between a kidnapper including a killer and the the person that looted our common wealth. He would have extended the fire of God to strike those corrupt politicians if truly he was serious with his prayer

1 Like

Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by gift2xl: 5:18pm On Feb 04
Westwood2580:

He has wisdom than an irredeemable gullible follower like u. They use bulletproof cars to protect themselves but they told u Fire of God will protect u..

Pedophile grow up.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Jonjam269: 5:27pm On Feb 04
Obirodents lamentation thread. Frustrated sons and daughters of sit at home region.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Mrexcell(m): 5:32pm On Feb 04
Isreal that Christianity originated from don't call down fire to consume terrorists when they are attacked they take concrete actions instead.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by RealEmilokan: 7:21pm On Feb 04
It's time for Baba to retire.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Faposky95: 7:39pm On Feb 04
geoworldedu:

Point of correction, GOD is a she, not a he .
The mama God I know is a single mother.

My bad then
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Johel(m): 8:00pm On Feb 04
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Arabk25: 9:20pm On Feb 04
All these so-called men of god deceiving their gullible members. What has fire of God got to do with this trend? Instead of using the opportunity you have to call on the government to do the needful you're here calling on the fire of God. Oga keep quiet if you don't have meaningful things to say
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by malaria(f): 9:50pm On Feb 04
superCleanworks:
ok... Why don't you and your fellow pastors use the same FIRE for your security instead of BULLET PROOF CARS and Armed police men?
Ask them.ooooo,instead of advising Nigerian government to do the right thing . Nigerians claim to worship God more yet other countries that do better than us
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by OyinO: 11:09pm On Feb 04
J3susFr3ak:

Put it this way....are you a parent? Have you ever been in a position where one of your kids turns bad and the other one chooses to be good?

Are you responsible for your evil child's actions despite youe best effort to admonish and warn?

There you have it.

God is Love says the Scripture. But genuine LOVE requires an unrestrained FREE CHOICE. Hence, true Love requires FREE WILL.

Which means that every creature both visible and invisible created by God has the capacity for free will. To choose to LOVE GOD and be Good or choose to REJECT God aand be evil.

With the way you are twisting Scriptures, I am suspecting you are being tempted by the Dark Side aalready. Repent.

There was already evil deeds of bad behaviour as well as good deeds of good attitude before my child or children were born so I'll not be surprised if a child exhibit bad behaviour and another displays good behaviour but in Isaiah 45:7, your God equivocally states that he created evil. Don't try to twist it by presenting a digressional, misleading and out of point analysis and comparison. You all are good at quickly giving people names especially when you lost the argument or debate. You're the real definition of dark thoughts by calling darkness light.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Indifferent12: 11:38pm On Feb 04
Omooba77:

May God show you mercy.....
God should show Adeboye mercy, he needs it more because he lies too much.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Westwood2580: 10:12am On Feb 05
gift2xl:

Pedophile grow up.
People like you thought here u are truly anonymous and can say thrash as u like. If I press charges against you for defamation I hope you've proof and evidence that I'm a pedophile. I can't bring myself down to the mud to argue with a pig like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For Christians To End A Marriage Due To Impotency Of A Partner / Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) / Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.