Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Daniel Regina, Condemns Obi For Visiting Super Eagles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Regina, Condemns Obi For Visiting Super Eagles (3570 Views)

Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' / 2019 Debate: Keyamo Slams Peter Obi For Lying / Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Regina, Condemns Obi For Visiting Super Eagles by arantess: 4:50pm On Feb 03
Bobloco:
Peter Obi, a private citizen should solve problems created by Tinubu
Na ment oo
Re: Daniel Regina, Condemns Obi For Visiting Super Eagles by tellwisdom: 4:57pm On Feb 03
Op u are an idiot for posting about this deformed boy who is just after traffic to get Elon must little money.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Regina, Condemns Obi For Visiting Super Eagles by abobote: 4:59pm On Feb 03
SpatialKing:
Tinubu is in France 🇫🇷 fornicating with French ladies
Stop that joke Tinubu doesn't have the strength to Bleep
Re: Daniel Regina, Condemns Obi For Visiting Super Eagles by Emmabyte: 5:05pm On Feb 03
This person must be the most stupid person in this 2024 , the big question is where is the useless Tinubu
Re: Daniel Regina, Condemns Obi For Visiting Super Eagles by Tochj(m): 5:27pm On Feb 03
I like the name
Daniel Regina
The foolish tribalist voted a misfit and now angry with Obi for going to enjoy his money
Abi He want Obi to do his president Job.
They said that they want to show Obi shege
Now they're angry that he's showing them shede.
Re: Daniel Regina, Condemns Obi For Visiting Super Eagles by Max24: 5:59pm On Feb 03
Bobloco:
Peter Obi, a private citizen should solve problems created by Tinubu
So, he abandoned his supporters that voted for him in Anambra and Abia. Why can't he help Soludo or Otti with those his Egypt and China statistics, then we know what he can do for Nigeria. Till now, nah Tinubu's Lagos still making the waves.
Re: Daniel Regina, Condemns Obi For Visiting Super Eagles by zoer(m): 6:21pm On Feb 03
immortalcrown:
Focus on the person wey EYE-NECK give you.

The person dey France self.....
Re: Daniel Regina, Condemns Obi For Visiting Super Eagles by chinonsoogugua2: 6:31pm On Feb 03
Something is really wrong with fools in this country. Tunubu is in France doing what and obi is your problem
Re: Daniel Regina, Condemns Obi For Visiting Super Eagles by Soliddust3030: 7:01pm On Feb 03
This boy no get sense. Is Peter obi the president or a lawmaker or CBV governor?
Re: Daniel Regina, Condemns Obi For Visiting Super Eagles by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03
PO is a private citizen please, although I’m not in support of him being there but this reason by Regha is lame
Re: Daniel Regina, Condemns Obi For Visiting Super Eagles by WantsandMore: 8:06pm On Feb 03
All Peter Obi supporters know how to do is curse,lol. They've brought their pre campaign habit to this year .lol
Re: Daniel Regina, Condemns Obi For Visiting Super Eagles by Legalaffairs(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03
No wonder this slow poke smiles like a deranged madman. What an idiot forming seriousness
Re: Daniel Regina, Condemns Obi For Visiting Super Eagles by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:17pm On Feb 03
Peter (AdaObi) Obi is being manipulated by low thinkers like him to do silly things
Re: Daniel Regina, Condemns Obi For Visiting Super Eagles by Femininecaregal(f): 10:36pm On Feb 03
Hello love ❤️ my name is AG.. I’m new here..

I sell good feminine care products here…
Products that helps female stay neat and clean down there ..

You can call or WhatsApp me for more info (+2349037220271) I deliver worldwide so don’t worry about distance ..

Good products that matters to your health don’t need no compromising..
Re: Daniel Regina, Condemns Obi For Visiting Super Eagles by Okoroawusa: 11:53pm On Feb 03
As I saw the headline I thought it was Regina Daniels talking...

Oga, leave Peter Obi alone. The money he made from 2023 needs to be spent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Regina, Condemns Obi For Visiting Super Eagles by DMerciful(m): 12:01am On Feb 04
Tinubu was not voted in...he did not get the highest number of votes. INEC rigged him in
Lastmessenger2:
After voting a drug baron and a terrorist as president and vice,you turn around and ask peter obi to save you from the mess you voted for ?
Re: Daniel Regina, Condemns Obi For Visiting Super Eagles by blacknp(m): 12:02am On Feb 04
Lastmessenger2:
After voting a drug baron and a terrorist as president and vice,you turn around and ask peter obi to save you from the mess you voted for ?
Your President of Nigeria is a drug baron & Terrorist? quite obvious that you are shameless.

But you Peasant subject in Nigeria, is not a drug peddler, & Terrorist?
Re: Daniel Regina, Condemns Obi For Visiting Super Eagles by blacknp(m): 12:05am On Feb 04
DMerciful:
Tinubu was not voted in...he did not get the highest number of votes. INEC rigged him in
Before the general election did I not warn you DMerciful? Follow them that know the road, this is Nigeria, not Biafra.

Yet in your misconstrued wishful disillusioned imagination you chose to deceive yourself with your Apga Judas/ Pdp runaway hallucination laborious party Yes Daddy candidate, now you are shamelessly wailing saying Tinubu did not win the election?

Definitely you will suffer in The Federal Republic of Nigeria for your oblivious ignorance to Naija politics.

Simon Ekpa held elections last week , we are still waiting for the result, hopefully Obi won the election, and will be named President of Biafra Republic, so you can have the president you so desire?
Re: Daniel Regina, Condemns Obi For Visiting Super Eagles by DMerciful(m): 12:27am On Feb 04
Are you enjoying the mandate thief?
blacknp:
Before the general election did I not warn you DMerciful? Follow them that know the road, this is Nigeria, not Biafra.

Yet in your misconstrued wishful disillusioned imagination you chose to deceive yourself with your Apga Judas/ Pdp runaway hallucination laborious party Yes Daddy candidate, now you are shamelessly wailing saying Tinubu did not win the election?

Definitely you will suffer in The Federal Republic of Nigeria for your oblivious ignorance to Naija politics.

Simon Ekpa held elections last week , we are still waiting for the result, hopefully Obi won the election, and will be named President of Biafra Republic, so you can have the president you so desire?
Re: Daniel Regina, Condemns Obi For Visiting Super Eagles by blacknp(m): 12:57am On Feb 04
DMerciful:
Are you enjoying the mandate thief?
Is it because of the mandate thief that you have been suffering Lazy man, what is the difference between you & your Almijiri brothers n Birin Kebbi waiting for Mr President to come & change your lives for you things to be enjoying?
Re: Daniel Regina, Condemns Obi For Visiting Super Eagles by Lastmessenger2: 7:46am On Feb 04
blacknp:
Your President of Nigeria is a drug baron & Terrorist? quite obvious that you are shameless.

But you Peasant subject in Nigeria, is not a drug peddler, & Terrorist?
not my president. My president is peter Obi
Re: Daniel Regina, Condemns Obi For Visiting Super Eagles by KillahPriest: 7:48am On Feb 04
Waterfullbelle:

Yes. There's no verified Regina Daniels account on Twitter.
Daniel Regha undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Culture Of Nigerian Mental Indolence - The Root Of The Bakassi Problem / Army Chief Confirms Foreigners’ Involvement In Boko Haram's Bombings / States' Public Debt Stock Is N1.8 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.