Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Between Brazil, Mexico, Canada And The USA? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Between Brazil, Mexico, Canada And The USA? (3442 Views)

Crime Statistics Between Brazil And The Usa (photos) / How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Brazil, Mexico, Canada And The USA? by beautyuche: 9:08am On Feb 22
Of course, Mexico because where all else fails you have an option of over 25 country visas to get in including their visa.

A wise woman said " The worst thing that can happen to you is a lack of options"

francollimasso:

@beautyuche, please I need your honest opinion, my wife is 5weeks pregnant, between Brazil and Mexico which visa do you think is feasible to get now, I want my baby to obtain citizenship of another country.

1 Like

Re: Between Brazil, Mexico, Canada And The USA? by Katcall: 6:25pm On Feb 25
beautyuche:
Of course, Mexico because where all else fails you have an option of over 25 country visas to get in including their visa.

A wise woman said " The worst thing that can happen to you is a lack of options"

are you male or female

1 Like

Re: Between Brazil, Mexico, Canada And The USA? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:41pm On Feb 25
Katcall:
are you male or female

She is female, obviously.

1 Like

Re: Between Brazil, Mexico, Canada And The USA? by Katcall: 9:25pm On Feb 25
UyaiIncomparabl:

She is female, obviously.
no wonder I felt like eating her pussy
Re: Between Brazil, Mexico, Canada And The USA? by oloyemeji: 3:12pm On Mar 10
Can a permanent resident of Mexico qualify for the TIN Visa? Also, can they use this visa to work in Canada?
tensazangetsu20:
Better to go to Mexico. The Brazilian passport is stronger but the Mexican passport offers more opportunities. For instance, Mexicans are liable for the TN visa. The same visa that Canadians use to work in the US. As a mexican citizen, you only need to live in Spain for 2 years to get Spanish citizenship and Spain is the strongest passport in the world now. The passport of mexico can be gotten 2 years after you birth your child there.

But definitely try the US and Canada first but if they can't work then mexico it is. It's the only passport that gives you access to both of those countries. With Brazil passport you will still need visa and Brazil doesn't really have any friendly agreements with the US or Canada at the moment
Re: Between Brazil, Mexico, Canada And The USA? by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:40pm On Mar 10
oloyemeji:
Can a permanent resident of Mexico qualify for the TIN Visa? Also, can they use this visa to work in Canada?

Only citizens. The TN is for the US not Canada

https://www.uscis.gov/working-in-the-united-states/temporary-workers/tn-nafta-professionals.

For working In Canada, there's a totally seperate work permit for citizens of mexico and the US. It's called cusma but I don't know if anyone uses that since the US is a much better country but there's an lmia exempt permit for citizens of US and Canada
Re: Between Brazil, Mexico, Canada And The USA? by Kelechi009: 7:22am On Mar 16
beautyuche:
So for both Brazil and Mexico, parents get permanent residency immediately after birth. However, you need to remain in Brazil for one year to process a Brazilian passport while for Mexico its 18-24 months to process the passport.

In my opinion, both options are way cheaper when it comes to a second passport for the parents. This you can not get in the USA and Canada

Hi,

Just for confirmation basis, does this mean if a woman moves to Mexico for child birth, she has to stay for almost 2-years to process the passport for both child and parent, also it seems like this requires parents to cater for themselves for almost 2-years during this period. Hence this looks like both parents need to find work and earn some income in Mexico to keep them floating until 2-years.

Is my assumption correct, if not just guide me properly, thanks.
Re: Between Brazil, Mexico, Canada And The USA? by Imalo: 2:45pm On Mar 16
If you obtain your France visa from Nigeria, do you need to travel to France before going to Mexico, or can you fly directly into Mexico?
Re: Between Brazil, Mexico, Canada And The USA? by beautyuche: 11:24am On Mar 19
Hi,

If a woman goes to Mexico for childbirth, The child gets a Mexican passport as soon as the parent processes it. The parent also gets their PR as soon as they process it all this happens after childbirth. Now if the parent wants the Passport they will have to remain for two years and be able to speak Spanish and answer some history questions. If you choose to stay longer you will have to take care of your bills. Yes you need a job to be able to sustain yourselves.

Kelechi009:

Hi,

Just for confirmation basis, does this mean if a woman moves to Mexico for child birth, she has to stay for almost 2-years to process the passport for both child and parent, also it seems like this requires parents to cater for themselves for almost 2-years during this period. Hence this looks like both parents need to find work and earn some income in Mexico to keep them floating until 2-years.

Is my assumption correct, if not just guide me properly, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Brazil, Mexico, Canada And The USA? by beautyuche: 11:26am On Mar 19
Yes, you can fly directly except there is a change in regulation I am not aware of. I Flew Turkish air and the officer asked if I was not going to visit France and I answered No.

Imalo:
If you obtain your France visa from Nigeria, do you need to travel to France before going to Mexico, or can you fly directly into Mexico?

1 Like

Re: Between Brazil, Mexico, Canada And The USA? by Kelechi009: 2:36pm On Mar 19
beautyuche:
Hi,

If a woman goes to Mexico for childbirth, The child gets a Mexican passport as soon as the parent processes it. The parent also gets their PR as soon as they process it all this happens after childbirth. Now if the parent wants the Passport they will have to remain for two years and be able to speak Spanish and answer some history questions. If you choose to stay longer you will have to take care of your bills. Yes you need a job to be able to sustain yourselves.

Thank you!
Re: Between Brazil, Mexico, Canada And The USA? by 2021: 9:16am On Mar 21
Good morning
Anyone with the information of any hospital or Dr to use in Mexico, please?

Thank you.
Re: Between Brazil, Mexico, Canada And The USA? by oloyemeji: 11:56pm On Mar 23
2021:
Good morning
Anyone with the information of any hospital or Dr to use in Mexico, please?

Thank you.
who can give answer to this?
Re: Between Brazil, Mexico, Canada And The USA? by SABalogun: 10:11am On Apr 12
beautyuche:
Yes, you can fly directly except there is a change in regulation I am not aware of. I Flew Turkish air and the officer asked if I was not going to visit France and I answered No.

@beautyuche, I would like to get your contact, email, WhatsApp no or anyone thats convenient for you. I already sent Nairaland Email now. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

From Uk To Canada,which Way? / Coldest Place On Earth Where You Breath In And Die - Photos / How To Stop My Brother From Trying To Travel To Malaysia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.