Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car (54768 Views)

Which will you choose out of the cars below? / Post Your Current Car Picture. / Cars You Wished You Owned While Growing-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Harmonyco(f): 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2012
I had a bike but now dis 1966 model

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Wallie(m): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2012
Ayo79: Vauxhall Astra 1999
Hyundai Coupe 2001
Audi A4 Sport line - 2006
Mercedez benz E-Class AMG - 2011 - pic below.

E63 or just appearance package? MB really stepped up the W212 offering way better value than the W211, at least in the US. It is almost $5k cheaper than its predecessor!
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Wallie(m): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2012
tsmith: Am i the only lady here?

Anyways, cars I have bought n owned; (PS im no good with years but I can help with reg)

Nigeria
red Nissan bluebird 2.00, served me well, we clocked man a miles together
UK
BMW 5 series (H reg i think) - sold it within 2 months, as it was just too big, especially for one just driving on narrow UK roads
Renault Laguna (m reg) - worth its every penny
Renault scenic (54 reg)- Famly SUV
Peugeot 308 convertible (12 reg)- Just barely 6 weeks old but worth the 6 months wait, I have the roof down at every ray of sunshine (see pix)
My husband drives a Honda Accord (59) - aiight drive, Im not as thrilled as he is.

I've always wanted a drop top but too chicken to buy one! Enjoy!
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by mruwaifo(m): 8:22am On Apr 26, 2012
My Baby Blue Beemer
A 2003 BMW E46 - 325i( Thanks to nairaland for guiding my decision towards buying this baby , with so much discussion on its pros and cons and advice on maintenance ) .

Before then a honda accord (Bullet )

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by yungboss(m): 10:17am On Apr 28, 2012
mr.uwaifo:
My Baby Blue Beemer
A 2003 BMW E46 - 325i( Thanks to nairaland for guiding my decision towards buying this baby , with so much discussion on its pros and cons and advice on maintenance ) .

Before then a honda accord (Bullet )
nice beemer you'v got, hope you'r enjoying the ride quality? i have an e36 320i, small 6cylinder engine but a wonderful piece of item around curves. I look towards getting a '98 e36 M3 soon...
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by MYAs2011: 11:06am On May 08, 2012
I JUST GOT THIS 2013 ROLLS ROYCE MANSORY GHOST WHITE......CHECK OUT THE FEATURES BELOW...ITS LANDING TODAY VIA AIR CARGO.....

........................................................................................

The MANSORY Rolls Royce Ghost White also comes with 22 inch rims and a customized interior. The MANSORY Rolls Royce Ghost White comes with a new leather and Alcantara trim, a sports steering wheel, bamboo accents and LED ambient lighting.

The MANSORY Rolls Royce Ghost White price starts at 119.800 Euro and we didn't quite understand front the official press release if it also includes the car. The MANSORY Rolls Royce Ghost White will be built in only 3 units.
MANSORY Press Release:

MANSORY upgrades the „little“ Rolls-Royce to the strictly limited White Ghost Limited

Based on the Rolls-Royce Ghost concept, the vehicle-customizer Kourosh Mansory presents one of the three limited luxury-car specimens. Subtle modifications designed to increase the car’s elegance and add a touch of sportiness are priority. The latter especially, is achieved by adapting the
engine-electronic in an impressive manner, which results in increased overall performance. A unique overall concept with exclusive features emerges.

Sophisticated elegance characterises the White Ghost’s Limited image. The name ties into the theme here: MANSORY wraps the Rolls-Royce’s silhouette in a subtle white hue. It accents the car’s body style as well as its understated upgrades in an optimal and stylish manner. The new front-end featuring additional LED daytime running lights and vertical air outlets on the sides, directly beneath the serial cooling grill are distinct eye-catchers. This is in perfect harmony with MANSORY’s side skirts, the rear view mirrors on each side, the rear spoiler as well as
the rear apron with implied diffuser and dual sport-exhaust-system.

The sportiness implied by the exterior-kit is also emphasised under its long hood. The optimised engine map as well as the dual sports exhaust system enhances the Rolls-Royce’s performance significantly. Instead of the standard 570 PS (420 kW) MANSORY’s upgraded White Ghost Limited series now features a powerful 638 PS (469 kW) at 5700 revolutions per minute (RPM). The engineers in the Bavarian city of Brand near Bayreuth enhanced the maximum torque from 780 to an amazing 860 Newton metre. This enables the engine to accelerate the 2360 kilogram vehicle from 0 to 100 km/h in only 4,5 seconds and therewith saves 0,4 seconds in comparison to the serial version. Thanks to the revoked speed limit, acceleration is no longer limited to 250, but rather to 290 km/h.

Upon improved performance the wheel dimensions have also grown. MANSORY created a new design especially for the White Ghost Limited. Its innovative configuration harmonises perfectly with the design of White Ghost Limited. The massive compact wheels with a diamond-polished surface measure an impressive 22 inches. The 9 inch front axle wheels are equipped with 265/35 Dunlop SP SportMaxx high-performance tyres, while the rear axle features 10.5 inch wheels with a tyre size of 295/30. In cohesion with the exquisite exterior upgrades, the interior is an oasis of luxury. Large parts of the interior are covered in high grade leather with a cross-stitched pattern and enhanced by a headliner and dash board made of Alcantara. The sports steering wheel together with the light colours bamboo inserts creates an unsurpassed exclusive atmosphere. The illuminated entries and implemented ambiance lighting effects are another addition: Seats, door panels and dash board feature LED’s which provide pleasant lighting throughout the entire interior.

The company’s founder Kourosh Mansory has again excelled in upgrading a vehicle of the upper luxury class to unsurpassed heights. Featuring the new upgrades, the Rolls-Royce Ghost represents itself in a new character. Technology and luxury are in perfect synergy and proudly demonstrate the distinguishable design.

The cost for the White Ghost Limited upgrade starts at 119.800 Euro plus basic edition. Additional information regarding the exclusive Rolls-Royce Ghost program is available on the website www.mansory.com

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by MYAs2011: 11:07am On May 08, 2012
PHANTOM GHOST

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by pymcmb: 10:46pm On May 14, 2012
MYAs2011 is a big fool. what do u gain from lying to people bout having a rolls royce phantom? btw the black rolls royce u said u got back then in November 2011, i just found out u took Duncan Mighty's Rolls Royce pic, photo-shoped the plate number. Admin, ban this bitch ass nigga! i knew u were snitchy the first time i saw ur fucking post, bastard!
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Kala11(m): 10:11pm On May 17, 2012
pymcmb: MYAs2011 is a big fool. what do u gain from lying to people bout having a rolls royce phantom? btw the black rolls royce u said u got back then in November 2011, i just found out u took Duncan Mighty's Rolls Royce pic, photo-shoped the plate number. Admin, ban this bitch ass nigga! i knew u were snitchy the first time i saw ur fucking post, bastard!
CHEI! Diz persin don vex finish o @MYA2011 u beta appologies to him b4 he reports u at ELEWE ERAN Police station
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by 3ace(m): 8:01pm On May 18, 2012
LCASHMAN: I DONT HAVE A CAR YET COS OF NIGERIAN ROADS. I MUST WAIT UNTILL ALL THE ROADS ARE CONSTRUCTED

Youngsage:
Sorry to say bro, buh u go wait taya lol. Its impossible 2 traverse evry road in dis country. If evrybody were 2 be like u, wil dere b public transport
if u can afford it beta buy a car nw and enjoy it cos life is short my broda

rezzy:
I am helping you say God forbid. You won grow white bead beard before you drive car? Abeg, if you get money, go buy car, if e spoil buy another one. Afterall, pple dey change cars anyhow for naija.
Do you guys really think he was serious with that post?
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by pymcmb: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
Kala11:
CHEI! Diz persin don vex finish o @MYA2011 u beta appologies to him b4 he reports u at ELEWE ERAN Police station

my broda, nor be say i dey vex unnecessarily, @MYA2011 is a stupid idiot. to go up, u have to accept the fact that u are down, then work 2wards it, not imagining it or lying about it. this guy takes up pics on google images, then tells the whole world, THATS MY RIDE I JUST BOUGHT. lemme ask a simple question, who do u think u are fooling? it doesnt make sense. he said he has a rolls royce, he took duncan mighty's car (same venue oh of duncan's pic oh, make una see d fool!), photoshoped the plate number, wrote his name. when i saw it, i knew it wasnt original, then i saw duncan's pic, and saw the whole answer to the mystery. still this bastard went ahead and uploaded a pic of a 2012 rolls royce on google images, and said, he just ordered it, because they havent released it yet, so he wont be able to get the pic of the car in someone's house (btw, Chief Igbinedion of Benin just bought it for his wife. what u are dreaming of, lying to people about, he bought it, so work hard like him and buy yours, punk!). still this slowpoke upload yet anoda pic, saying we should take a look at his customized Cadillac Escalade in his house in the U.K. If u even see d pic, u go know say them take d car with digital camera, unto marketing tins, nor be personal car.

So i was like, y all the lies? It's senseless. He doesn't want to reply cos he know it's true. Reply and i would upload the pics of all the imaginary cars u said u have, punk!

(YALL FORGIVE MY CURSE WORDS BUT THIS GUY DEY ANNOY ME BADALY)
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by chelseabmw(m): 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
I really enjoyed this thread
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2012
micha3l: currently: Isuzu Axiom XS 2002 & BMW 320i Coupe 1994

Update: Axiom Sold (Rubbish), E36 320i (Superb Car - Sold On Nairaland)

Currently:

2002 e46 325Xi (AWD)
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Blitz4real(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2012
Mehn,gat none ooo i am just growing
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
micha3l:

Update: Axiom Sold (Rubbish), E36 320i (Superb Car - Sold On Nairaland)

Currently:

2002 e46 325Xi (AWD)

here's my 325xi - say Hi when you see me k smiley

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2012
One of my current cars, 2002 Audi S8 Quattro. 4,2 V8 2 x DOHC Quad Cam. This is my daily driver.

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
My current daily driver, replacing my Audi S8, a 2003 Audi A4 1,8T Avant Quattro SE:

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by swaggerkid(m): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
Q
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by icemann(m): 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
1994 Honda Accord LX 2.2L                 Sold
2002 Honda Accord EX-L V6 3.0L         Sold
2004 Nissan Murano SL AWD V6 3.5L       Current
2012 Lexus 350 ISC. V6 3.5L. Current

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by ihimami: 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
1. 1987 Audi 80
2. 1997 Nissan Maxima
2. 2000 Audi A6, 2.7T
3. 2003 VW Passat 2.8 L
4. 2003 Audi A6 2.7T
5. 2006 Audi A6 3.2L
6 2004 Acura TL.

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Yongi99(m): 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
1993 Nissan Sunny - sold. 2003 Toyota RAV4 - current.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) / My Car Won't Start When The Engine Is Cold, Why? / 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.