Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Breaking;Ekiti Monarch Killers Busted And Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking;Ekiti Monarch Killers Busted And Arrested (3428 Views)

Video Of Unknown Gunmen Killed And Arrested By Police (Graphic Picture). / BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC / BREAKING!!! Ekiti Election : APC Fails Woefully In Another Ward! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking;Ekiti Monarch Killers Busted And Arrested by seborrhic: 10:41pm On Feb 03
Round up people to give the impression of working.
It's only if you don't know the police you would not know the modus operandi of the Nigerian police,been like that over the years,they would go to a joint or area noted for having miscreants,round up mostly innocents that came there to relax,take them to the station and call them suspects.
Archaic policing still being practiced in 2024 by the Nigerian police.

1 Like

Re: Breaking;Ekiti Monarch Killers Busted And Arrested by Akaegwu(m): 10:48pm On Feb 03
DatNiggaDaz:
Lamba again grin grin

Sensational headlines will not arrest terrorists. Arresting random 13 people & dishing out lies and propaganda does not mean you arrested anyone, just a face saving measure.

If you want to deceive those who are in pains about the massacre of their traditional rulers, it is a welcome development.

The sad thing about this deception & lies is that the massacre of traditional rulers and indigenes by terrorists will not stop now or in the nearest future under the where are the cows chanters.
Laud lamba

1 Like

Re: Breaking;Ekiti Monarch Killers Busted And Arrested by Akaegwu(m): 10:49pm On Feb 03
TrustedPunter87:
I'm Here To Personally Share Some Of My Personal Source of Sure 2 odds.

I've Got Just Two(2)sure odds Available For Today's Weekend Game Which Is A Guaranteed Game
The 2 sure odds Is Gotten Directly From A Source, And It's Absolutely A Very sure odds Just As Usual.

CONTACT ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN THE GAMES

+234 905 4774526
Idiot
Re: Breaking;Ekiti Monarch Killers Busted And Arrested by SisterAnn(f): 10:50pm On Feb 03
I hope you have the right people. Not when it's time to prosecute, the judge will throw your case out of the window due to lack of credible evidence.

Someone said they should be killed immediately, yes if they have confessed to the crime then police should not waste tax payer money prosecuting them.

1 Like

Re: Breaking;Ekiti Monarch Killers Busted And Arrested by adeoye63o: 12:18pm On Feb 04
Wali na lie!Wali na lie!...
Re: Breaking;Ekiti Monarch Killers Busted And Arrested by adebimpe4bako: 5:17pm On Feb 04
Are you seriousAre you serious...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Inflation Really Dropped In Nigeria / External Debt Owed By Each State And FGN / Is Buhari Bigger Than Nigeria's Constitution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.