Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN (18232 Views)

Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" / Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season / Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN by yomi531(m): 7:30am On Feb 05
King71:

But Mourinho excels in Roma and Man Utd right?

Keep deceiving yourself. Pep is the Goat of the modern coaches. Don't even compare him to Klopp who won 1 EPL in 9 years compared to Pep. In your chosen career, whenever it's time to move up the ladder where they pay you and provide official cars and domestic staff to make your work easier, please reject and go to places where you stau five hours in traffic.

Very very low and whack mentality.
Pep started with the best team in the world(Barca team of 2008).I remember what we called the team those days( Uefalonia). If u re unlucky to be drawn against them in Cl, na bye bye be that. A team that just won Cl 2 seasons b4 he came. Barca was a scary team then. Let me also remind u that Luis Enrique won a treble with barca too. So u know no be always by coach. Crop of players matter too. Going to Bayern in summer of 2013. A team fresh off of winning the treble , he couldn't go past the semis on 3 trials. Na the same messi wey he been dey use bully people bully am out. Madrid trashed him 4 nil in one of those semis too. Of cuz u know Bayern doesn't need a coach to win bundesliga. Trust me, I will clear German league and their cup in my first time of trying with my play station knowledge😅. I don't need any coaching license to do DAT. Coming to city, we all saw how he went without a trophy in his first year in charge. If it was another manager, they would have shown him the door. I know u will say he won the Cl. Abeg after how many trials? Pelligrinis city played in Cl semis within the space of 2 years. Need I remind u of the billions spent on transfers at city. Most of the expensive defenders in the world were bought. I'm not saying Pep is not good. I love his possession based football. But I think he needs to prove himself with a modest team. Mou won Cl with Porto, Van gaal won the league with Az Alkmaar, Steve McLaren also won with fc twente. Fergie won the European cups winners cup with Aberdeen, Klopp won with dortmumd back to back.I can name many more difficult jobs other coaches did. No be to dey go A list clubs dey form jagaban. Pep will struggle with modest teams . He will even flop with a national team. He won't make the WC semis with spainish team. No be mouth.
Re: Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN by Timoleon(m): 10:24am On Feb 05
ibrocool:
I'm sorry to say, you're wrong. Take a look at Claudio Raineri that won English Premier League with Portsmouth, would you consider him a great coach? Hell no. That is simply because he had opportunities to coach Chelsea, Roma and some other good club but he never won the league.

Pochetino had his chance at PSG with so many stars. Guess which team won the French League? Lille. Even now at Chelsea that keep on signing top players still remain at 10 in the table. Ten Hag is also experiencing similar thing in Manchester United.

Give kudos to these coaches because they are really trying .

Ranieri won the league with Leicester

Pochetino won the french league 21/22 season.
Re: Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN by Kojochyke(m): 12:04pm On Feb 05
yomi531:
About 15 years in management, but he has out spent others who came b4 him. Over $1bn spent on transfers. What does that tell u. Pep will struggle in Roma, Lyon, spurs and even Man Utd. He chooses his jobs carefully. Coward, that's what I call him
H wont struggle at Man Utd... Man Utd has spent more than Pep spent in City since his coming...
Google it, yet Man Utd has nothing to show... Just buying over priced players n giving big contracts...
Pep wont waste Man Utd's money on those guys... If he even does, they will turn to beasts n people like u wont praise Pep.. U will only talk abt d amount.
Man Utd is spending more.
Value for value for money, Alex Ferguson spent more.
20million pounds of Ferguson's era is equal to 80million pounds of nowadays... Factor that in while arguing.

Spending does not make d team, ask Chelsea and the huge sum d new owner has spent.
Mind u, Spurs are spending too, everyone is buying.

Pep will only go to a team that has a defined project.
The likes of Roma are not in that category..

Mourinho was there, won them d conference, yet the board refused to drop money to invest so that more success can be built on it... Following season, Mourinho took them to Europa final regardless, the club still didnt want to grow... Then they sacked him..
Does that club sound like it has a meaningful project?

He might pick Arsenal over Man Utd..
So stop hating on him, out of envy for City.
Someone who assembled a team that made Fergusson tremble in two finals...
Check Youtube, Ferguson was literally shaking in his seat!
Re: Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN by yomi531(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05
Kojochyke:
H wont struggle at Man Utd... Man Utd has spent more than Pep spent in City since his coming...
Google it, yet Man Utd has nothing to show... Just buying over priced players n giving big contracts...
Pep wont waste Man Utd's money on those guys... If he even does, they will turn to beasts n people like u wont praise Pep.. U will only talk abt d amount.
Man Utd is spending more.
Value for value for money, Alex Ferguson spent more.
20million pounds of Ferguson's era is equal to 80million pounds of nowadays... Factor that in while arguing.

Spending does not make d team, ask Chelsea and the huge sum d new owner has spent.
Mind u, Spurs are spending too, everyone is buying.

Pep will only go to a team that has a defined project.
The likes of Roma are not in that category..

Mourinho was there, won them d conference, yet the board refused to drop money to invest so that more success can be built on it... Following season, Mourinho took them to Europa final regardless, the club still didnt want to grow... Then they sacked him..
Does that club sound like it has a meaningful project?

He might pick Arsenal over Man Utd..
So stop hating on him, out of envy for City.
Someone who assembled a team that made Fergusson tremble in two finals...
Check Youtube, Ferguson was literally shaking in his seat!
If u know me well, u won't say what u just said. Envy City ke. I'm a weird kinda of football fan. I prefer messi to Cr7 despite being a huge Utd fan. I lost my voice the day Aguero scored their title winning goal in 2012. I was so happy that day coz I wanted City to win the league so badly. I had a PSP game then and I used city in the master league.I was screaming on top of my voice when Arsenal trashed man u last season coz I wanted them to win the league. Since a Utd victory won't have a significance. Pep has had it easy all his life as a manager. People start climbing a ladder from the ground but, he started from the middle. He has not really done something spectacular if u ask me. Even Chris Houghton will clear all trophies if he had the barca team of Pep. No reason am. Vilanova, Ververde, Enrique all won titles with the barca team after he left. Enrique even did the treble. Messi bullied PEPs Bayern in the semis of Cl. Pep goes for easy tasks. Its that simple . If coach A finishes in top 4 with Spurs and B wins the league with City, for ur church mind, who did a better job?
Re: Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN by Kojochyke(m): 3:44pm On Feb 05
yomi531:
If u know me well, u won't say what u just said. Envy City ke. I'm a weird kinda of football fan. I prefer messi to Cr7 despite being a huge Utd fan. I lost my voice the day Aguero scored their title winning goal in 2012. I was so happy that day coz I wanted City to win the league so badly. I had a PSP game then and I used city in the master league.I was screaming on top of my voice when Arsenal trashed man u last season coz I wanted them to win the league. Since a Utd victory won't have a significance. Pep has had it easy all his life as a manager. People start climbing a ladder from the ground but, he started from the middle. He has not really done something spectacular if u ask me. Even Chris Houghton will clear all trophies if he had the barca team of Pep. No reason am. Vilanova, Ververde, Enrique all won titles with the barca team after he left. Enrique even did the treble. Messi bullied PEPs Bayern in the semis of Cl. Pep goes for easy tasks. Its that simple . If coach A finishes in top 4 with Spurs and B wins the league with City, for ur church mind, who did a better job?
D one who won with Akanji n co...

D one who wins without strikers
D one who made Messi a beast n messi was able to carry on...
D one who dropped Eto'o, Dinho n even Ibra, n still won...
D one who hasn't signed the most expensive player, (pogba et al)
d one with a football phylosophy..

Before U talk, I watched Barca of those days, when they had Frank Rijkaard.
They were never tiki taka based.

Ask Victor Valdez abt wat they first tot of Pep's tactics initially... Go n google the interview where he spoke abt it..

Pep wanted us to kick d ball, goal keeper n all.. Start the attack from d back, Pass from d back till u get to ur opposition post then score...
Pep na blast..

Mn Utd needs him sef
Re: Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN by ibrocool(m): 4:42pm On Feb 05
Timoleon:

Ranieri won the league with Leicester

Pochetino won the french league 21/22 season.
You're right. Thanks for the correction
Re: Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN by yomi531(m): 9:09pm On Feb 05
Kojochyke:
D one who won with Akanji n co...

D one who wins without strikers
D one who made Messi a beast n messi was able to carry on...
D one who dropped Eto'o, Dinho n even Ibra, n still won...
D one who hasn't signed the most expensive player, (pogba et al)
d one with a football phylosophy..

Before U talk, I watched Barca of those days, when they had Frank Rijkaard.
They were never tiki taka based.

Ask Victor Valdez abt wat they first tot of Pep's tactics initially... Go n google the interview where he spoke abt it..

Pep wanted us to kick d ball, goal keeper n all.. Start the attack from d back, Pass from d back till u get to ur opposition post then score...
Pep na blast..

Mn Utd needs him sef
Thank God u said Utd needed him at a point . Even Arsenal. Guy man port go city since he was sure of a huge war chest and also because city was by far the best team in England at that time. Peps love for easy job no be here😅
Re: Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN by Kojochyke(m): 1:24pm On Feb 06
yomi531:
Thank God u said Utd needed him at a point . Even Arsenal. Guy man port go city since he was sure of a huge war chest and also because city was by far the best team in England at that time. Peps love for easy job no be here😅
U are wrong again... Man Utd didn't make a move.. They wanted Klopp, but he chose Liverpool.
Utd were surprised wen City got him, so they settled for another celebrity high profile coach, Mourinho..

Wat war chest?
Since his arrival at City, Man Utd has spent more money than City.. Go find out..
Even Arsenal has spent...

With the huge sums Utd has spent, Pep could have won things.
Even Chelsea has spent fire...

So stop hating, d coach moulds players in his style.. If u cant fit in, u r dropped.. Ask Dinho, Eto'o, Ibra, Yaya, even Aguero.
Pep won league n got to UCL final without a no. 9
At Barca, he used Messi sometimes as a false 9

Odogwu even used John Stones a defender last season as an 8..

who does that, if not a genius...
Re: Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN by yomi531(m): 3:30pm On Feb 06
Kojochyke:
U are wrong again... Man Utd didn't make a move.. They wanted Klopp, but he chose Liverpool.
Utd were surprised wen City got him, so they settled for another celebrity high profile coach, Mourinho..

Wat war chest?
Since his arrival at City, Man Utd has spent more money than City.. Go find out..
Even Arsenal has spent...

With the huge sums Utd has spent, Pep could have won things.
Even Chelsea has spent fire...

So stop hating, d coach moulds players in his style.. If u cant fit in, u r dropped.. Ask Dinho, Eto'o, Ibra, Yaya, even Aguero.
Pep won league n got to UCL final without a no. 9
At Barca, he used Messi sometimes as a false 9

Odogwu even used John Stones a defender last season as an 8..

who does that, if not a genius...
Genius that needs only big clubs to shine is not a genius if u ask me. Can he qualify a team like spurs to Cl back to back? Or even Roma. The answer is No. I rate Klopp, Ancelotti, Mou and co higher than him. They all started from humble beginnings. Pep got the barca job on a platter. Just by doing well in the barca team B the previous season. He inherited a Team that won Cl and was the best by far at that time . Make Una stop to dey hype am abeg. We have seen better coaches .
Re: Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN by Kojochyke(m): 7:48pm On Feb 06
yomi531:
Genius that needs only big clubs to shine is not a genius if u ask me. Can he qualify a team like spurs to Cl back to back? Or even Roma. The answer is No. I rate Klopp, Ancelotti, Mou and co higher than him. They all started from humble beginnings. Pep got the barca job on a platter. Just by doing well in the barca team B the previous season. He inherited a Team that won Cl and was the best by far at that time . Make Una stop to dey hype am abeg. We have seen better coaches .
Barca wasn't d defending champion of the CL when he came... Mind U, the so called big stars he was supposed to inherit, the ones u guys always claim are the Barca he inherited; he dropped dem... Dinho, Deco, etc...
U cant put a ferrari engine in a jallopi, so Pep doesnt need to go to Birmingham FC to prove himself.

I have seen coaches go to big teams n flop, ask Pelegrini in Madrid.
I have seen coaches inherit huge teams, n succeeded in destroying d teams.
The same squad Mourinho couldnt win Cl with in Madrid, Ancelloti did.

If PSG had Pep, they would have won CL with Messi, Neymar n Mbappe, Hakimi et al..

It's not d car, it's d driver.

Wether u agree or not, Pep is a genius, he is like a super car, and Only wealthy people can afford Lamborghini..
Don't hate him

If not for Messi in his prime, Bayern would have won CL under him.
It was when Barca diminished, that Bayern had hope, n Pep wasn't there again..

He literally tore an inform Madrid, dominated them ruggedly, Ancelloti had no reply to his tactical masterclass.

Shoe get size.
Re: Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN by yomi531(m): 6:53am On Feb 07
Kojochyke:
Barca wasn't d defending champion of the CL when he came... Mind U, the so called big stars he was supposed to inherit, the ones u guys always claim are the Barca he inherited; he dropped dem... Dinho, Deco, etc...
U cant put a ferrari engine in a jallopi, so Pep doesnt need to go to Birmingham FC to prove himself.

I have seen coaches go to big teams n flop, ask Pelegrini in Madrid.
I have seen coaches inherit huge teams, n succeeded in destroying d teams.
The same squad Mourinho couldnt win Cl with in Madrid, Ancelloti did.

If PSG had Pep, they would have won CL with Messi, Neymar n Mbappe, Hakimi et al..

It's not d car, it's d driver.

Wether u agree or not, Pep is a genius, he is like a super car, and Only wealthy people can afford Lamborghini..
Don't hate him

If not for Messi in his prime, Bayern would have won CL under him.
It was when Barca diminished, that Bayern had hope, n Pep wasn't there again..

He literally tore an inform Madrid, dominated them ruggedly, Ancelloti had no reply to his tactical masterclass.

Shoe get size.
I don taya to shalaye mehnn. If me and u dey play PS2 and u only insist on using Madrid, Barca , Liverpool and the likes, while u tell me to use Everton and other small teams, abeg be the judge. It mean say u no too sabi play. U dey hide under the cover of the stronger teams. I have defined PEPs person with this analogy. The 3 clubs he managed so far are always the favorite before, a match starts on paper. Even b4 he came. Reason am. Peace out
Re: Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN by Kojochyke(m): 7:32am On Feb 07
yomi531:
I don taya to shalaye mehnn. If me and u dey play PS2 and u only insist on using Madrid, Barca , Liverpool and the likes, while u tell me to use Everton and other small teams, abeg be the judge. It mean say u no too sabi play. U dey hide under the cover of the stronger teams. I have defined PEPs person with this analogy. The 3 clubs he managed so far are always the favorite before, a match starts on paper. Even b4 he came. Reason am. Peace out
Real life nor be drama...
On paper abi...
Shebi on paper Senegal, Egypt, Morrocco should still be in the AFCON?

Does Pep not beat the other on paper big teams too?
U sound like in EPL, there is only one big on paper team...
Man Utd spent fire, they are big on paper...
liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, even Newcastle has spent...

there is a huge difference btw IDEAL and OBTAINABLE...
PS2 small teams have been programmed to have a certain level of strenght, while the big teams have been programmed to be higher..
But in real life, a SMALL TEAM can pick form n go on a run of games beating even big teams, then fall again..
So ur analysis is dead on arrival.

Italy a traditional big team, has been failing to qualify for theworld cup repeatedly, but if someone like Pep goes there n win it for them again, u will remember Italy has always been big...
Belgium had the strongest team for some years, yet won nothing..
If Pep had gone there n won with them, then u will remember Hazaard, KDB, Courtoise, Lukakku n d rest of the giants.. Then u will say Pep did nada..

Na normal thing with una

Pep treats BIG teams and SMALL teams alike.. He plays them to win..
His philosophy of not letting opponents hold the ball for 3 seconds is commendable.. he drops players who get weak, or who cant fit in, n u guys blame him.

He doesn't buy anyhow for d sake of buying, or cos u r a big name.
There must be a style and ability to adapt to the philosophy.

I read something sometime ago of the influence of Pep on grassroot football in England..
Lads no longer want to run alone with the ball then score.. They now do more of team play, interconnecting each other with passes. They understand the beauty.
Re: Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN by yomi531(m): 8:53am On Feb 07
Kojochyke:
Real life nor be drama...
On paper abi...
Shebi on paper Senegal, Egypt, Morrocco should still be in the AFCON?

Does Pep not beat the other on paper big teams too?
U sound like in EPL, there is only one big on paper team...
Man Utd spent fire, they are big on paper...
liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, even Newcastle has spent...

there is a huge difference btw IDEAL and OBTAINABLE...
PS2 small teams have been programmed to have a certain level of strenght, while the big teams have been programmed to be higher..
But in real life, a SMALL TEAM can pick form n go on a run of games beating even big teams, then fall again..
So ur analysis is dead on arrival.

Italy a traditional big team, has been failing to qualify for theworld cup repeatedly, but if someone like Pep goes there n win it for them again, u will remember Italy has always been big...
Belgium had the strongest team for some years, yet won nothing..
If Pep had gone there n won with them, then u will remember Hazaard, KDB, Courtoise, Lukakku n d rest of the giants.. Then u will say Pep did nada..

Na normal thing with una

Pep treats BIG teams and SMALL teams alike.. He plays them to win..
His philosophy of not letting opponents hold the ball for 3 seconds is commendable.. he drops players who get weak, or who cant fit in, n u guys blame him.

He doesn't buy anyhow for d sake of buying, or cos u r a big name.
There must be a style and ability to adapt to the philosophy.

I read something sometime ago of the influence of Pep on grassroot football in England..
Lads no longer want to run alone with the ball then score.. They now do more of team play, interconnecting each other with passes. They understand the beauty.
He chooses his jobs carefully. Always afraid to take tasking jobs. He no wan stain em white😅. If he leaves city today, na money bags like PSG and the likes he go dey target. Mou , klopp and co have all done things with less fancied sides and were never scared of getting sacked. Pep just dey play hide and seek In that regards. Let him man up and prove doubters wrong that he can actually do it with modest teams. I repeat, he can't make semi finals with Spain in the WC. How far him colleague Enrique go with Spain? Remember Enrique also did well with star studded barca. Hype everywhere. People have refused to accept the fact that its the barca team of messi thats good and not the coach. That team in their peak would clear everything without a coach. Make Una leave story abeg
Re: Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN by Kojochyke(m): 11:50am On Feb 07
yomi531:
He chooses his jobs carefully. Always afraid to take tasking jobs. He no wan stain em white😅. If he leaves city today, na money bags like PSG and the likes he go dey target. Mou , klopp and co have all done things with less fancied sides and were never scared of getting sacked. Pep just dey play hide and seek In that regards. Let him man up and prove doubters wrong that he can actually do it with modest teams. I repeat, he can't make semi finals with Spain in the WC. How far him colleague Enrique go with Spain? Remember Enrique also did well with star studded barca. Hype everywhere. People have refused to accept the fact that its the barca team of messi thats good and not the coach. That team in their peak would clear everything without a coach. Make Una leave story abeg
And who built the Barca team and gave them d winning mentality?
Pep did...
He promoted Messi, gave Xavi n Iniesta extra mind, dropped some of the best players, Dinho a two time world best, Eto'o was put up for sale, etc.
Pep built the team in his image.
Enrique came in n used the same team. The team already had the core. Did he rebuild? No.
If Pep hadn't built Barca, by being able to drop untouchable players like Dinho to Eto'o to Yaya, Barca would have imploded under him.
Mourinho doesn't build...
Only Klopp does it as good.
Money doesn't buy d type of entertainment Pep's teams bring... Ask Psg
With all the money, they are still boring in majority of their games...

As per Spain national team, Pep can win the world cup. Dude will change things, drop players who can't endure the work rate.
Abi U forget say na Pep students actually win World cup for spain, playing the Pep way?

Pep doesn't get scared of getting sacked, he works to win. Working to remain at the top doesn't mean he is scared. It shows how good he is..

U can continue to downgrade the genius, it doesn't ' change what the football world knows...
Since to u, a sacked coach is better, then maybe Moyes is better sef
Re: Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN by yomi531(m): 1:01pm On Feb 07
Kojochyke:
And who built the Barca team and gave them d winning mentality?
Pep did...
He promoted Messi, gave Xavi n Iniesta extra mind, dropped some of the best players, Dinho a two time world best, Eto'o was put up for sale, etc.
Pep built the team in his image.
Enrique came in n used the same team. The team already had the core. Did he rebuild? No.
If Pep hadn't built Barca, by being able to drop untouchable players like Dinho to Eto'o to Yaya, Barca would have imploded under him.
Mourinho doesn't build...
Only Klopp does it as good.
Money doesn't buy d type of entertainment Pep's teams bring... Ask Psg
With all the money, they are still boring in majority of their games...

As per Spain national team, Pep can win the world cup. Dude will change things, drop players who can't endure the work rate.
Abi U forget say na Pep students actually win World cup for spain, playing the Pep way?

Pep doesn't get scared of getting sacked, he works to win. Working to remain at the top doesn't mean he is scared. It shows how good he is..

U can continue to downgrade the genius, it doesn't ' change what the football world knows...
Since to u, a sacked coach is better, then maybe Moyes is better sef
Ever heard of Fergie, Trappatoni, Arrigo sachi, Wenger, mou, Ancelotti? They are all better than Pep. They did wonders with less fancied sides. Fergies Aberdeen broke the duopoly Blw rangers and Celtic. Till date , no other team other than those 2 have won the league since fergies Aberdeen last did it in 1985. His Aberdeen team still remains the last Scottish team to win a major European trophy (1983). Mou won Cl with Porto. Wenger won French league with Monaco(most of the players were young and inexperienced). He went unbeaten with arsenal. Ancelloti never looked at his pedigree when he took the Napoli and Everton jobs. Na pep go dey select jobs upandan. Leave story abeg. Pep is very good but for u to call him the best, na big fat lie. We have seen and read about better managers
Re: Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN by Kojochyke(m): 6:10pm On Feb 07
yomi531:
Ever heard of Fergie, Trappatoni, Arrigo sachi, Wenger, mou, Ancelotti? They are all better than Pep. They did wonders with less fancied sides. Fergies Aberdeen broke the duopoly Blw rangers and Celtic. Till date , no other team other than those 2 have won the league since fergies Aberdeen last did it in 1985. His Aberdeen team still remains the last Scottish team to win a major European trophy (1983). Mou won Cl with Porto. Wenger won French league with Monaco(most of the players were young and inexperienced). He went unbeaten with arsenal. Ancelloti never looked at his pedigree when he took the Napoli and Everton jobs. Na pep go dey select jobs upandan. Leave story abeg. Pep is very good but for u to call him the best, na big fat lie. We have seen and read about better managers
Na wa for U, those clubs u mentioned, did any of them ever come for him?
Mention one of them that came, or one small club that came n he refused?
Just one..

Or U want the man to please u by forcing himself on a small club, even if none came?

Go on name names of teams he rejected..

Mark U, Porto was not a small team, na u nor just know them.
Porto has always been in the champions league, even more consistent than arsenal and Liverpool that spent years out.

Monaco nor be small team, it took PSG buying their stars like Mbappe n co to silence them.. They are traditional French giants.

As per Fergie, and that team, u must be conversant with the words 'exception' and glitch..
Ask Leicester, u might win cos the big guns failed, but it might be ur last win.

Abi nor be d same Fergie wen Pep destroy e team twice for final?
Even inside Wembley?
Nor be Mourinho wen Pep dey always pipe?
Wat did Pep's team do to Arsenal in the champs league? Do u remember?
Na Ancelloti e nor dey out think for games?

Abegi
Re: Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN by yomi531(m): 9:37pm On Feb 07
Kojochyke:
Na wa for U, those clubs u mentioned, did any of them ever come for him?
Mention one of them that came, or one small club that came n he refused?
Just one..

Or U want the man to please u by forcing himself on a small club, even if none came?

Go on name names of teams he rejected..

Mark U, Porto was not a small team, na u nor just know them.
Porto has always been in the champions league, even more consistent than arsenal and Liverpool that spent years out.

Monaco nor be small team, it took PSG buying their stars like Mbappe n co to silence them.. They are traditional French giants.

As per Fergie, and that team, u must be conversant with the words 'exception' and glitch..
Ask Leicester, u might win cos the big guns failed, but it might be ur last win.

Abi nor be d same Fergie wen Pep destroy e team twice for final?
Even inside Wembley?
Nor be Mourinho wen Pep dey always pipe?
Wat did Pep's team do to Arsenal in the champs league? Do u remember?
Na Ancelloti e nor dey out think for games?

Abegi
I don taya to reply o. Up naijaaaa.SA wan finish us but, God no gree
Re: Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN by DarkCaesar(m): 8:41pm On Feb 10
Kojochyke:
Lies
U don't rate Pep cos U are a Man Utd fan, n can't bear City's success.
On d average, Chelsea n Man Utd are spending more than City......
EPL has other big name coaches....
But Pep dominates
It's not about the car, but the driver. If the driver is whack, d race is lost.
In England, only Klopp comes close..

these guys can turn average players to beasts.
Foden, Stones, et al...

or do u think if u take Sunday Olise to Madrid, he can win d league n champions league?

I know it's hard to take the fact that Pep turns every league he goes to into farmers league.
Pep is that one brilliant boy in class loved by all his teachers but stirred up hatred among the dullard because they just don’t want to believe someone could be that sleek and good. Whatever Pep touches turns to gold.
Re: Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN by DarkCaesar(m): 8:47pm On Feb 10
yomi531:
Tell me how many of them won a treble not to talk of winning it twice.
If Pep is overrated in your mind then your SAF is too or is it Wenger that always lose the plot at middle of an impressive campaigns?
Abeg give Peppi his flowers, no be im fault say e too sabi.
Re: Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN by Kojochyke(m): 11:43pm On Feb 10
DarkCaesar:

Pep is that one brilliant boy in class loved by all his teachers but stirred up hatred among the dullard because they just don’t want to believe someone could be that sleek and good. Whatever Pep touches turns to gold.
Eggzarktlee
Pep has beaten all d so called better coaches hands down, he almost gave Ferguson a stroke.. Check t on youtube, Alex was shaking.
They all claim Pep buys players, they forget others even spend more... Mourinho had a huge squad in Spain, managed to win just one league... That same squad later won the UCL.
They don't rate Pep cos of wat they have suffered in his hands.
Re: Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN by encyclopediax: 6:15pm On Apr 11
Waiting for Kylian Mbappe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th March 2022 / Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? / Liverpool Vs Wolves (4 - 0) On 6th December 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.