Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" (12711 Views)

Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN / Pele Reportedly Moved To End-of-life Care / Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by chisomkachy: 6:21pm On Feb 15
Kylian Mbappe has told Paris Saint-Germain he will leave at the end of the 2023-2024 season when his contract expires, Sky News understands.

Mbappe's current contract with PSG expires in the summer and since 1 January he has been able to hold pre-contract talks with other clubs.

The terms of the forward's exit are yet to be finalised as the two parties negotiate whether Mbappe will leave for a fee or sacrifice his own earnings to protect PSG financially.

It is understood PSG and Mbappe will make an announcement once this is agreed in the coming months.

The 25-year-old has been widely linked with a move to Real Madrid.

But, it has been reported Mbappe would have to take a pay cut to join the Spanish side.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/kylian-mbappe-tells-psg-he-will-leave-club-at-end-of-2023-24-season-13072345

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by CelestineNelson: 6:31pm On Feb 15
And PSG is finished...No Neymar, No Messi, No Mbappe, No Ramos...PSG IS FALLEN ...ALAS PSG IS FALLEN ...That wealthy football club is FALLEN ...

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by slaawomirr: 6:31pm On Feb 15
Damnnn niggar

Enough of all these bullshit about this overrated Mpappe

If not that Neymar decided not to be mature in his football career
Still stuck in those stylish Santos kids days

Who be Mpappe before

Neymar is too good...after Ronaldo and messi were done with balloon d or
Na Neymar suppose be the next king
But he is always playing childish football and getting injuries

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by God1000(m): 6:31pm On Feb 15
Good luck to him, he's still very young, he should go to other bigger clubs in Europe.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by demolinka(m): 6:31pm On Feb 15
Welcome to Arsenal, brother Mbappe

12 Likes

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by fait10(m): 6:31pm On Feb 15
Fotoo

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by MorolayoVictor(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15
Who send am

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by Solidkay(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15
Good move,
Long time coming....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by KingAzubuike(f): 6:32pm On Feb 15
Good players no dey football again unlike the late 90s down to 2010. Those periods you can call one thousand and one world class strikers, midfielders and defenders. These days to mention just 5 players that fit in that category na war

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15
Long over due. Best of luck to him in his future endeavors.

4 Likes

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by naijaboy756: 6:32pm On Feb 15
Is $=1.7k under Tinubu?

Ebin pa wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by StraightGaay: 6:32pm On Feb 15
If bulaba crooner knows what's good for him he should take a leaf from Mbappe's book. And leave b4 hunger finish Yarimo and co.

4 Likes

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by dibunotion(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15
Snitch
Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by triple996(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15
PSG (club of bad investments) have always have things the wrong way. First neymar, now mbape, they over pay 4 these players

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15
Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by Prudoh(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15
Mbappe please come to Man City, i want to do some experiment
Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by chipet67(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15
Ur biznez
Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by Stevenson20: 6:33pm On Feb 15
What has a beginning must sure have an end.
Life continues

4 Likes

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by westlius(m): 6:33pm On Feb 15
demolinka:
You mean the younger brother?

3 Likes

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by Pootle: 6:33pm On Feb 15
tired of saudi dollars
Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by Abbeytoy(m): 6:33pm On Feb 15
Nice
Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by BOSSkesh(m): 6:33pm On Feb 15
Finally
Let him go to a serious club that cares about competing in Europe he deserves that Atleast

6 Likes

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by brain54(m): 6:34pm On Feb 15
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Enough of all these bullshit about this overrated Mpappe
Mbape is actually underrated...

He is in an overrated shit. Ty mediocre club!

9 Likes

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by optimusprime2(m): 6:34pm On Feb 15
In that case, the sky is saying "Oshimen to PSG"...
Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by Kajaard: 6:35pm On Feb 15
Enyimba just put a bid for Mbappe.

6 Likes

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by flexyrule(m): 6:36pm On Feb 15
Sad
Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by Logins2125: 6:36pm On Feb 15
demolinka:
we need am o 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by Antell95(m): 6:36pm On Feb 15
who cares? sad
Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by ogbonti: 6:37pm On Feb 15
naijaboy756:
Is $=1.7k under Tinubu?

Ebin pa wa ooo

tarrrrh e never reach N1,700 to $1 😂

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by Logins2125: 6:37pm On Feb 15
Heading to Arsenal.. I wishing to see him in advance!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Swansea Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On Sunday January 15 2012 / Costa Vs Aguero: The Strikers Spearheading Chelsea & Man. City's Title Hopes / Atalanta Vs Liverpool: Europa League (0 - 1) On18th April 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.