Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Gas Cooker Oven Without Timer And Temperature Control - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Gas Cooker Oven Without Timer And Temperature Control (4800 Views)

Brand New Ignis Gas Cooker model ACF 003 for Sale @ #26,000. / Pls How Do I Use My Gas Cooker Oven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gas Cooker Oven Without Timer And Temperature Control by mrdan(m): 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2011
Hi,

I have a Gas Cooker Oven with the basic on/of gas switch control, pls how does one use the Gas oven for baking without a temperature and timer control on the oven.
My sister tried baking with it once and the cake got seriously burnt.

Thanks for your help.
Re: Gas Cooker Oven Without Timer And Temperature Control by bece: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2011
Buy an oven thermometer to be able to know the temp.gauge,then you have to use ur watch for timer

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Sallah Rams Double Due To Boko Haram Unrest / How Do You Preserve Food Without Refrigeration / Get Your Own Business Website For Your Food/catering Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.