Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

243 Days Of Killings, Kidnappings: Is Insecurity Spiralling Out Of Control? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 243 Days Of Killings, Kidnappings: Is Insecurity Spiralling Out Of Control? (8433 Views)

Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video / Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine / ₦243.8 Billion Paris Club Refund Shared Among States, See What Each State Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 243 Days Of Killings, Kidnappings: Is Insecurity Spiralling Out Of Control? by GeeMeshin1(m): 1:41am On Feb 05
"Emilokan" whether or not I am capable...to make matters worse, APC thrives on false propaganda.
Re: 243 Days Of Killings, Kidnappings: Is Insecurity Spiralling Out Of Control? by occfx: 2:08am On Feb 05
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/02/243-days-of-killings-abductions-is-insecurity-spiralling-out-of-control/amp/

Nigeria is gone but surprisingly everyone is waiting for the igbos to start a protest so that they will call it igbo protesters
Re: 243 Days Of Killings, Kidnappings: Is Insecurity Spiralling Out Of Control? by Enculer2: 2:37am On Feb 05
The senile drug baron is in charge.
Re: 243 Days Of Killings, Kidnappings: Is Insecurity Spiralling Out Of Control? by EmekaA125(m): 3:31am On Feb 05
oluwaseunamos33:
That's the badluck our leaders have brought to us. Only God can help
God help those who help themselves.
Re: 243 Days Of Killings, Kidnappings: Is Insecurity Spiralling Out Of Control? by EmekaA125(m): 3:35am On Feb 05
ProudNigerian01:
Honestly, this is getting too much. They are even boldly operating in the Nation's capital.

We all must join hands with the government to put an end to this menace. This is not the time to talk politics. Kidnappers don't know members of APC, PDP or LP.

Report anything suspicious. These kidnappers are around us getting info and spending their ill gotten wealth.

Report!

Meanwhile,

Jesus is still waiting for you to turn to Him and turn away from sin and sinful desires. Read your Bible today to know God more and He will keep shame away from you:

Isa.54.4 - "Do not fear, for you will not be ashamed; Neither be disgraced, for you will not be put to shame; For you will forget the shame of your youth, And will not remember the reproach of your widowhood anymore.

You are talking rubbish by saying this is not the time of talking politics whereas what's happening is hinged to political choices people made during elections. As long as APC continues to get votes across all regions in Nigeria, hardship, killings, kidnapping and pains will never stop. This is just the obvious truth.
Re: 243 Days Of Killings, Kidnappings: Is Insecurity Spiralling Out Of Control? by EmekaA125(m): 3:39am On Feb 05
Dotherightthing:
We shall overcome!!!

Piiggggggs can go and die.

Pathetic sore losers!!! angry
Those killed or those who lost their loved ones to kidnapping under APC won't be happy with you guys for supporting evil going on this country.
Re: 243 Days Of Killings, Kidnappings: Is Insecurity Spiralling Out Of Control? by EmekaA125(m): 3:42am On Feb 05
Franking:

You shall indeed overcome your naivety and gullibility. E go reach everybody.
If you check well, he is supporting Tinubu from diaspora. That's what most of them do.
Re: 243 Days Of Killings, Kidnappings: Is Insecurity Spiralling Out Of Control? by Brenbentondiaz: 4:42am On Feb 05
DohFahSo:
When we told you people to VOTE WISELY, you called us Omo ale, akotileta, betrayers etc.

Now, the chicken has come home to roost. The country is burning while Tinubu is busy chilling in France. Issokay.

What happened to "Shettima will handle security"? Every single part of this country is in chaos, and the dunderhead of a president is in France. We've never had it this bad.

By vote wisely, you mean vote obi? Lolz. Tinubu is a jackass, but the absolute dumbness that makes you people think obi would be any good can't just stop being hilarious to me.
Re: 243 Days Of Killings, Kidnappings: Is Insecurity Spiralling Out Of Control? by Mohinnit: 9:10am On Feb 05
Been born in this country is the worst thing that can ever happen to anybody.
Re: 243 Days Of Killings, Kidnappings: Is Insecurity Spiralling Out Of Control? by Timmi: 9:23am On Feb 05
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/02/243-days-of-killings-abductions-is-insecurity-spiralling-out-of-control/amp/

These sponsored mushroom organizations just woke up. These atrocities have been going on for over 10-years and these organizations didn’t see fit to voice their opinion and concerns. It’s now they remembered they have a voice after been sponsored to do so. Bunch of morons.
Re: 243 Days Of Killings, Kidnappings: Is Insecurity Spiralling Out Of Control? by Bobloco: 9:24am On Feb 05
Timmi:

These sponsored mushroom organizations just woke up. These atrocities have been going for for over 10-years and these organizations didn’t see fit to voice their opinion and concerns. It’s now they remembered they have a voice after been sponsored to do so. Bunch of morons.

Your foolery is legendary
Re: 243 Days Of Killings, Kidnappings: Is Insecurity Spiralling Out Of Control? by Timmi: 9:25am On Feb 05
Bobloco:

Your foolery is legendary

Bobloco, your own foolery is beyond redemption
Re: 243 Days Of Killings, Kidnappings: Is Insecurity Spiralling Out Of Control? by Bobloco: 9:25am On Feb 05
Timmi:

Bobloco, your own foolery is beyond redemption

I repeat once again, your foolery is legendary
Re: 243 Days Of Killings, Kidnappings: Is Insecurity Spiralling Out Of Control? by Timmi: 9:27am On Feb 05
Bobloco:

I repeat once again, your foolery is legendary

And I repeat again, Bobloco the messenger, you own foolery is beyond redemption, dumb ass
Re: 243 Days Of Killings, Kidnappings: Is Insecurity Spiralling Out Of Control? by DohFahSo: 9:34am On Feb 05
Brenbentondiaz:

By vote wisely, you mean vote obi? Lolz. Tinubu is a jackass, but the absolute dumbness that makes you people think obi would be any good can't just stop being hilarious to me.
Yen yen yen. Continue suffering and smiling and justifying your evil Messiah.
Re: 243 Days Of Killings, Kidnappings: Is Insecurity Spiralling Out Of Control? by Bobloco: 9:58am On Feb 05
Timmi:

And I repeat again, Bobloco the messenger, you own foolery is beyond redemption, dumb ass

I repeat one more time, Timmi, your timidity is second to none.
Re: 243 Days Of Killings, Kidnappings: Is Insecurity Spiralling Out Of Control? by ottersberger(m): 10:21am On Feb 05
EmekaA125:

You are talking rubbish by saying this is not the time of talking politics whereas what's happening is hinged to political choices people made during elections. As long as APC continues to get assign votes across all regions in Nigeria, hardship, killings, kidnapping and pains will never stop. This is just the obvious truth.

Corrected!
Re: 243 Days Of Killings, Kidnappings: Is Insecurity Spiralling Out Of Control? by uwuana: 8:46pm On Feb 05
Justoneweek:
Pathetic.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count, stamina, infertility. Reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online.

It is a permanet cure and not an aphrodisiac.
It is 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.
hi
Re: 243 Days Of Killings, Kidnappings: Is Insecurity Spiralling Out Of Control? by Justoneweek: 9:17pm On Feb 05
uwuana:
hi
hello sir, please write me with the number on my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Northern Senators Opposed Petroleum Industry Bill / Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL / Power Sector Loses N534b In 356 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.