Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

**Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi - Fashion/Clothing Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi (22331 Views)

expired add was here / Ways To Make Your Full Lace Wigs Look More Natural / Lace Wigs And India Hairy Weavons(good Price) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2012
Come and get your cheap hair
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by flakey94: 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2012
I am still waiting for your mail, thejeanscloset@gmail.com
Please send prices of available products.
Thank you
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2012
flakey94:

I am still waiting for your mail, thejeanscloset@gmail.com
Please send prices of available products.
Thank you

You have Mail . .
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2012
We still giving the best for those that wanted an opportunty
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by tessybaby(f): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2012
send me details
mendes1976@yahoo.com
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Johnpush: 5:06am On Jan 13, 2012
Full lace wigs - In most cases it would be 100% hand tied with no wefts. It has raw lace around the entire perimeter. It needs to be bonded with tape, glue or a combination of both. It may or may not have a silk top. It is imperative that this type of wig fits the head correctly. Some people can get away with stock wigs as their heads fit the stock measurements, but most people find ordering custom gives them the snug fit needed to ensure that bonding works properly and the wig looks right. When done well, these wigs can look amazing as you can wear most styles - ponytails, up dos - easily. However, they can be hard to bond in the back due to the fact that we move our heads and necks a lot throughout the day and the adhesive sometimes fails or does not want to stick properly. grin
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2012
We still helping those that wanna be helped . . .
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2012
I don't know anything about luck.
I,ve never banked on it, and I am afraid of people who do. Luck to me is something else; hard work and realizing what is opportunity and what is not.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 3:57am On Jan 20, 2012
You dont have to be broke
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2012
No need to be broke
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2012
Welcome to another day
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2012
Another day with so much to be given
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2012
Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by corrall(f): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2012
how much does lace wig cost abeg?
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2012
corrall:

how much does lace wig cost abeg?

Could be as high as 18,000 Naira . . Depending on the style and what you want, but we only deal with high quality
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by corrall(f): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2012
so which one is 18k, what type of lace wig? how much for an 18"?
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2012
corrall:

so which one is 18k, what type of lace wig? how much for an 18"?

Most our wigs are 18 inch and longer . . .
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2012
Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2012
We still giving to those that needed the opportunity
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by makky(f): 4:44am On Feb 03, 2012
Send me the details of thn human hair, not the very curly ones & ur prices to felmaz15@gmail.com, with contacts too.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2012
makky:

Send me the details of thn human hair, not the very curly ones & ur prices to felmaz15@gmail.com, with contacts too.

You have mail . . .
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2012
Where are your stores situated? I am interested in buying.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2012
I have some sample with my Representative in Nigeria . . . . His number is 0703-025-4199 or 0819-176-7662 and His name is Ayo
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2012
We are good at what we do
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2012
Come and get the best from the best
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2012
You dont have to be broke or be poor with this kinda opportunities
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2012
If a child lives with praise, he learns to appreciate. . . . He a child lives with fairness, he learns justice. . . . If a child lives with security, he learns to have faith.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2012
Maybe coming clean is the ultimate selfish act. A way to absolve yourself by hurting someone who doesn't deserve to be hurt.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2012
Become a possibilitarian. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see possibilities always see them, for they're always there.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2012
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 1:34am On Feb 11, 2012
Happy Saturday
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2012
Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing / Tailoring/Fashion Design Training School @ Near Kubwa Guzape AYA Nyanyan Abuja. / Can You Recommend An Excellent Tailor In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.