Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

**Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi - Fashion/Clothing Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi (22330 Views)

expired add was here / Ways To Make Your Full Lace Wigs Look More Natural / Lace Wigs And India Hairy Weavons(good Price) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2012
We still making it happen
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2012
It is Sunday . . . Happy Sunday
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2012
Thanks for your patronage
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by abuov: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2012
pls send me your price details rachyabv@gmail.com. thanks
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2012
abuov: pls send me your price details rachyabv@gmail.com. thanks

Suspended the business for now, people that are buying, just using and not paying . . .
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Bukato: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2012
I'm interested. Pls forward details wit price to bukato12000@yahoo.com. Tx
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 4:00am On Jun 03, 2012
Bukato: I'm interested. Pls forward details wit price to bukato12000@yahoo.com. Tx

Suspended the business for now, people that are buying, just using and not paying . . .
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by thrinital: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2012
Hello my name is Grace, Please send me more information to my email thrinital@gmail.com. I am very interested. Thanks
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2012
thrinital: Hello my name is Grace, Please send me more information to my email thrinital@gmail.com. I am very interested. Thanks

Suspended the business for now, people that are buying, just using and not paying . . .If you looking for a business to do, we now supply people with BB Phones, and they sell, but they invest their own money into it, so if you have enough friends that could buy, or you are a good marketer, you could make good money . . .
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by stephanyi: 7:17am On Sep 23, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Will mail you . . . . . But in the meantime, see more of what we have (This are all Human hair)
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by stephanyi: 7:30am On Sep 23, 2012
Goodday pls wld love 2 get d price of d hair nd length and also wia I can get it m based in abuja
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by stephanyi: 7:31am On Sep 23, 2012
Yu cld snd it 2 attahstep@yahoo.com
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2012
stephanyi: Goodday pls wld love 2 get d price of d hair nd length and also wia I can get it m based in abuja

I am sorry, like i said i have suspended the business . . . .
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2012
stephanyi: Yu cld snd it 2 attahstep@yahoo.com

Sorry, the business has been suspended due to the fact that Nigerians never stayed to their words on this business . . .
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by justwise(m): 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2012
chucky234: For the cars how can we start,reach me on 08024403817 or my wife's line 07085444647.
We can chat on BBM,my PIN: 2493F900
Or yahoo messenger: chuckcollinse@rocketmail.com
Whatapp: +2348024403817.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2012
^^^ I am not sure i do understand what this is about . . .
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by katefriends: 9:33am On Feb 05, 2013
Pls kindly send ur contact details to my mail (katefriends2000@yahoo.com) thnx
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
katefriends: Pls kindly send ur contact details to my mail (katefriends2000@yahoo.com) thnx

You can easily reach me via Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . Thanks
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Chikare(f): 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
@Femmmy could u send me some of the stuff and their prices at
Thanks
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
Chikare: @Femmmy could u send me some of the stuff and their prices at orjichikaodiri@yahoo.com
Thanks

I have put this business on hold as my Nigerians sisters and brothers have disappointed me . . . .
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
cool
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2013
Thanks to Baba God, Another Friday don come . . . Another opportunity for Him to Bless me and my handiwork Yafun Yafun . .
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2013
Happy Saturday to you all , , , ,
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2013
cool
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2013
To us, you are more than another figure . . .
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2013
Happy Monday . . .
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
Another day with so much to offer
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
We have deals like no one else
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
Why did I want to win? Because I didn’t want to lose!
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 3:51am On Feb 14, 2013
tongue
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2013
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2013
Where there is great love, there are always wishes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing / Tailoring/Fashion Design Training School @ Near Kubwa Guzape AYA Nyanyan Abuja. / Can You Recommend An Excellent Tailor In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.