Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) (3202 Views)

Miss Abia, Daniella Daniel Wins MC Galaxy's Face Of Hope Pageant, Gets ₦10M / Miss Nigeria 2018 Holds Tomorrow, See The 18 Beautiful Contestants (photos) / Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by StoriesUpdate: 7:52am On Feb 04
Face of Hope Pageant, a beauty contest being championed by Nigeria's music star and song writer, Innocent Udeme Udofot, better known as MC Galaxy has unveiled 37 contestants for the grand finale.

The winner is expected to go home with a star prize of N10m and a brand new car while the first and second runner up will grab N3m and N2m respectively with other fantastic prizes.

Coming up on Feb. 14 Valentine's Day, the grand finale will hold at Transcorp Hilton Hotel Abuja.

Online voting has since commenced as the voters rally their social media followers for votes.

Judges include, Nollywood star Tonto Dike, and former winner of Big Brother Africa Uti Nwachukwu while media personalities, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and Nancy Isime will be the hosts.

Bbnaija's CEEC will be the event red carpet host.

Artistes expected to perform include, Gandoki Acapella, Funny Bone, Nasboi, Priscilla, Layi Wasabi and many more.

The organizer, MC Galaxy the sekem crooner said the pageant is strategically organised to bring out the creativity in young ladies so that they will be exposed to numerous opportunities in the entertainment, modeling and branding landscapes.

According to him, it will be a lifetime opportunity to empower them and make them earn a decent livelihood.

Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by StoriesUpdate: 7:53am On Feb 04

Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by StoriesUpdate: 7:53am On Feb 04
Photos 1

Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by StoriesUpdate: 7:55am On Feb 04
Photos 2

Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by StoriesUpdate: 7:58am On Feb 04
Photos 3

Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by StoriesUpdate: 8:01am On Feb 04
Photo 4

Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by StoriesUpdate: 8:03am On Feb 04
Photos 5

Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by StoriesUpdate: 8:05am On Feb 04
Photos 6

Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by StoriesUpdate: 8:07am On Feb 04
Photos 7

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by StoriesUpdate: 8:08am On Feb 04
Photos 8

Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by StoriesUpdate: 8:10am On Feb 04
Photos 9
Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by devilmaycry: 9:20am On Feb 04
That Benue 's tats ....is that date of birth or what
Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by adamusuleiman2: 3:22pm On Feb 04
The one below. Natural caramel true African beauty 👇

But I don't understand why most of them have fake hair or attachments though.

3 Likes

Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by LaziestYouth: 3:22pm On Feb 04
Okay for Yobe
Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by hybrid77: 3:22pm On Feb 04
Girls dey here oh
Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by Yankee101: 3:23pm On Feb 04
I’ll rather
Natural face, little makeup
Natural skin, no bleaching
Natural hair, zero weave or attachment

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by Itiskdg121(m): 3:23pm On Feb 04
1.Imo
2. Yobe
3. Zamfara
Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by Vinnie2000(m): 3:24pm On Feb 04
These Babes are all very Pretty. Nothing like who's prettier. undecided

I don't classify Ladies. sad

As far as Girl get Yanch and breast and she's Tall small,
She's fine. sad smiley smiley
Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by tuzle(m): 3:24pm On Feb 04
Igbos that full the list. Shey people from that side refuse to represent themselves ni. Imaging chiamaka from kebbi

2 Likes

Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by folake4u(f): 3:24pm On Feb 04
Beautiful women. All of them! kiss

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by AmazingELixir: 3:24pm On Feb 04
Ok

This could be the ones Fayose's brother said charge in dollars.

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by Fatbam005: 3:24pm On Feb 04
Where do we go from here. Cement now over 6k. Na this face go reduce cement price for market. Abeg Mk we see very well
Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by TINTINABULATION(m): 3:25pm On Feb 04
This is purely an Omo-Ibo Beauty Pageant. How can Shutell Ezomo, Unique Onyinyechi, Ella Precous be representing Ogun, Oyo and Osun respectively ?
Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by Solidkay(m): 3:25pm On Feb 04
Let them remove their masks, sorry I mean make ups

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by adamusuleiman2: 3:25pm On Feb 04
tuzle:
Igbos that full the list. Shey people from that side refuse to represent themselves ni. Imaging chiamaka from kebbi
Lol
In their large numbers, they always look for these competitions to compete in. It's full time work for them. Other tribes do not fancy competing in beauty pageants due to cultural norms. Not easy to tell some girls to walk a stage in bikinis grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by Justoneweek: 3:25pm On Feb 04
Fine girls.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.
Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by Eriokanmi: 3:25pm On Feb 04
Their make ups confused me. Let them post pics without makeups and I'd be able to judge aright.

3 Likes

Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by davidtemi(m): 3:25pm On Feb 04
Enough is just passing her time. Nothing for her at all
Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by usecondom(m): 3:25pm On Feb 04
All of them. But give me Niger girl I love my dark chocolate babes.

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Face Of Hope Pageant Unveils 37 Contestants (Photos)tos) by HoleDriller(m): 3:25pm On Feb 04
EmperorTolson:
help!!!
50k right now or i could end my life.

Drop your account number

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better: Kim Kardashian Or Mrs. Doubtfire / Enter NOW! For Your Audemars Piguet Luxury Watches (2years Warranty) / What To Wear On A First Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.