Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

“guys I Slept With This Year” —beautiful Lady Shows Off 12 Nigerian Men She Date - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “guys I Slept With This Year” —beautiful Lady Shows Off 12 Nigerian Men She Date (3601 Views)

Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced / Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again / 12 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Look Classy In Suits (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“guys I Slept With This Year” —beautiful Lady Shows Off 12 Nigerian Men She Date by Nigeriacelebs01(m): 7:59am On Feb 04
As this year draws to a close, pretty lady has taken internet by storm as she shared snaps of the Nigerian men she dated from January to December.

In a video making the rounds online, it captured the faces of men the young lady dated each month, totaling 12 guys.

The video was captioned, “Snaps of the guys I dated from January to December 2023”.

The video gained social media traction, prompting numerous comments where people shared their thoughts on the woman’s dating life and speculated about her experiences with 12 different men in relationships.

Watch the video below:

Read some comments shown below:

Click here to download

@Feego_630 said, “She’s a different kind of hoe”.

Uncle Shakara Comedy said, “Sometimes I want to stay with one girlfriend, but when I see another girl that doesn’t have a boyfriend it hurt me 😢😭”.

Kingsley Harry said, “What an achievement, Congratulations dear you end d year well, please make sure you double it next year.”

Charles Endy Okpara said, “All I see here is some teenagers having fun! They will learn but pray they don’t learn the hard way”.

Becky Igbaudume said, “Good jaab!!!!😂😂😂😂…the beautiful thing is wen it wants to end with one,the new one will be enjoying,the soon to be ex would be wondering what he did wrong 😂😂😂😂”.

Obia Nuju said, “Congratulations dear you don level up”.

Glory Innocent said, “We the womenhood is proud of you keep it up”.

https://www.nigeriacelebs.com.ng/2023/12/guys-i-slept-with-this-year-beautiful.html

Re: “guys I Slept With This Year” —beautiful Lady Shows Off 12 Nigerian Men She Date by EreluRoz: 8:11am On Feb 04
😂 same guys she slept with will still slutshame her in the comments as if they weren't both in the slut business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “guys I Slept With This Year” —beautiful Lady Shows Off 12 Nigerian Men She Date by Teacher1776(m): 8:27am On Feb 04
Just a 20 naira condom would have prevented this vermin from happening
Re: “guys I Slept With This Year” —beautiful Lady Shows Off 12 Nigerian Men She Date by dawnomike(m): 8:29am On Feb 04
What am achievement in a new year!!!

#Foolishness
Re: “guys I Slept With This Year” —beautiful Lady Shows Off 12 Nigerian Men She Date by talk2hb1(m): 9:07am On Feb 04
EreluRoz:
😂 same guys she slept with will still slutshame her in the comments as if they weren't both in the slut business
If a Key can open many lock, it's a good key.
If a lock can be opened by any keys, it's a useless lock.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “guys I Slept With This Year” —beautiful Lady Shows Off 12 Nigerian Men She Date by Nicepoker(m): 9:19am On Feb 04
EreluRoz:
Defender of iniquity.You are indirectly supporting the hoe. grin
Re: “guys I Slept With This Year” —beautiful Lady Shows Off 12 Nigerian Men She Date by Pedrocross4568(m): 11:35am On Feb 04
talk2hb1:

Deep oh

2 Likes

Re: “guys I Slept With This Year” —beautiful Lady Shows Off 12 Nigerian Men She Date by muyico(m): 1:53pm On Feb 04
olosho
Re: “guys I Slept With This Year” —beautiful Lady Shows Off 12 Nigerian Men She Date by rexesq(m): 3:33pm On Feb 04
See how some guys rush to check. Dem think bs at them don't cast for naira land. cheesy grin grin
Re: “guys I Slept With This Year” —beautiful Lady Shows Off 12 Nigerian Men She Date by gbazango(m): 3:34pm On Feb 04
Tomorrow you go begin cry, say Lord why me? When na you tàke your hand expose your secret oñ cyber space!

1 Like

Re: “guys I Slept With This Year” —beautiful Lady Shows Off 12 Nigerian Men She Date by Natbrowny: 7:22pm On Feb 04
EreluRoz:

Thats the game.. She no suppose cast am..
Re: “guys I Slept With This Year” —beautiful Lady Shows Off 12 Nigerian Men She Date by MrBroke(m): 10:09pm On Feb 04
talk2hb1:

Girl way don fvck you and girl way never fvck you who you think say go respect u more.
Re: “guys I Slept With This Year” —beautiful Lady Shows Off 12 Nigerian Men She Date by Angrigowt: 11:18pm On Feb 04
Hiv
Re: “guys I Slept With This Year” —beautiful Lady Shows Off 12 Nigerian Men She Date by Jeon(f): 1:59am On Feb 05
Hmm you tried. If to talk to a Nigerian man self dy irritates me.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “guys I Slept With This Year” —beautiful Lady Shows Off 12 Nigerian Men She Date by talk2hb1(m): 6:31am On Feb 05
MrBroke:

Girl way don fvck you and girl way never fvck you who you think say go respect u more.
Her respect is useless to me, most especially because I rejected her.
Can she tell anybody that she won’t respect me because I rejected her sexual advances?
Re: “guys I Slept With This Year” —beautiful Lady Shows Off 12 Nigerian Men She Date by MrBroke(m): 8:00am On Feb 05
talk2hb1:

Her respect is useless to me, most especially because I rejected her.
Can she tell anybody that she won’t respect me because I rejected her sexual advances?

After girl don fvck you, respect no go dey again 4 u compared to girl you never nack same as after you fvck girl you no go dey lust on her compared to girl you never nack

(1) (Reply)

This Kid Posted This Pix On Facebook!! Is It Proper / I Was Rejected By Directors Because Of My Height- MTV Shuga Actor, Chimezie Imo / Joseph Benjamin, Nollywood's New Leading Man And The Most Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.