Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You (32024 Views)

Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye / ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by LIVINGICONREBOR: 12:46pm On Feb 11
Hmm. As I dey like this tinubulation don shake me sotey I no even remember whether I still get penis. Infact konji is non existent at this point in time.🤔
Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by OKOSISIBF: 1:06pm On Feb 11
[quote author=Edenogie post=128397774][/quote] alright Judge
Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by TheMostComplex1: 1:12pm On Feb 11
immortalcrown:
Every choice has a consequence (foregone alternative or opportunity cost). Too much of sex or too much of sexual abstention is bad.

Celibacy or prolonged period of sexual abstention has huge godly benefits but with some consequences. Whoever wants to follow Christ should carry his or her cross. There is a cross for sexual abstention. A man with excess testosterone is prone to prostrate cancer if he is a celibate or he rarely indulges in sexual intercourse, unless he uses certain foods or medicines to alleviate the bad effects of the sexual abstention. There is a reason the Bible does not stipulate an age range for marriage. It is even advisable for an eighteen-year-old man to marry, if he is mentally and financially able to cope with family issues. After all, some younger husbands are more responsible than some older husbands. So, age is not what guarantees a peaceful marriage.

Frequent sex has its own benefits and its own consequences. You already pointed out some of the consequences. I won't repeat them. And I won't list the benefits unless you ask for them.

Can you LIST what you think are the BENEFITS of SEX

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by Enemyofpeace: 1:25pm On Feb 11
Sex is the sweetest thing I know

Even if you don't have a lover for Val, shave and stay prepared, anything can happen 🤷🏻‍♀️😋

happy Sunday my people 😜🤣😋
Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by immortalcrown(m): 2:25pm On Feb 11
TheMostComplex1:
Can you LIST what you think are the BENEFITS of SEX
Reduces risk of prostate cancer in men,

Low blood pressure,

Better sleep,

Better immune system,

Decreased depression and anxiety, etc.

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by mcprince32(m): 3:30pm On Feb 11
jesusjnr2020:
Even I was still a church-going sinner, i can vividly remember crying out to God to save me from masturbation because I had become completely fed up of the act.

At the beginning it seemed fun trying to appease my konji, but at the end I would find myself masturbating up to four times a day. Yet instead of feeling satisfied, I would feel physically, mentally, emotionally drained and really miserable.

It was turning out to be a nightmare, because despite knowing how miserably it would end, I would still find myself unable to resist the urge to service my konji the next day. That's how I found myself in a vicious circle which was gradually leading me to depression.

This was when I was still a sinner, that is to say, sin was my lifestyle, and I wasn't even ready to repent, yet I was sincerely crying out to God to save me from this mess, to show how miserable konji can make the life of anyone who tries to satisfy it.

I could still also remember the indescribable feeling I usually had briefly whenever I was able resist the urge of konji for a while, until i fell back again and find myself in ground zero having to start from scratch. I was wondering if that recurring episode was ever going to end.

But thank God, that's all in the past now. God has answered my prayers and my konji has had no choice but to finally yield to superior authority.

Back then when the urge was so strong, it would be as though If I didn't cater to it, I would die or faint and not be able to survive till the next day, but now I haven't just survived til the next day, or month or year, because it's been many years since I last allowed konji to rule over my flesh via masturbation or sexual immorality, but i'm still here, I haven't died because of konji.

[Instead i'm very much alive and much sharper than I ever was when i used to dance to the tune of konji and it almost wrecked my whole life.

Although it's been a very long time since I gained my freedom from slavery to konji, it's still very fresh on my mind, because I still vividly remember how konji used to show me shege when it was still in control of my life, and how long I fought to be free but to no avail.

So I'm going to continue to cherish every moment for as long as I live, seeing the same konji being put in its rightful place, under my authority.

God bless.

Congratulations bro. I was once there but it took the strong hand of God to break me free. I simply prayers and took steps to openly refrain from it.
Years are counting since I'm free.
Thank you Jesus.
You too can be free. Just a sincere cry to God from a repentant heart of ask your sins.

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by Nyanabo(m): 4:11pm On Feb 11
ezechi24:

And I guess you know nothing about prostrate cancer.....your eyes go clear very soon.

De play, na wetin dem dey use deceive una. Mind you my job require that I run test ( all round) each quarter that mean 4 times a year and my prostrate is as sound as should be.

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by Elidrisy20: 4:29pm On Feb 11
Na how dey knack with empty stomach?
Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by Kevineleven(m): 4:56pm On Feb 11
Ybholy:
It can lead to dangerous acts.

No one (man or woman) thinks normally when the URGE naturally sets in.

Esp if you have high testosterone and healthy 👌

Hardship and lack of balance diets has damaged a lot of people’s testosterone/sexual health
For those that cannot control it
Sexual energy can be channelled to other productive activities
And the urge dies when you stop thinking about sex
Abstaing from sex and masturbation has great benefits if you can overcome the stress that comes with it in the first month of practice.
Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by Ybholy(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11
Kevineleven:

For those that cannot control it
Sexual energy can be channelled to other productive activities
And the urge dies when you stop thinking about sex
Abstaing from sex and masturbation has great benefits if you can overcome the stress that comes with it in the first month of practice.

Not everyone works outdoor or enjoy social activities.

Best bet is video games, movies etc.

Don’t even bring about gym or going out. Not everyone likes that and it’s expensive to go out this days 👌
Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by Chibuezem(m): 5:54pm On Feb 11
AntiChristian:
When will you discuss the type of sex permitted for married Christians?

Is anal and MouthAction permitted?
Is missionary the only style permitted in the Bible?

Or is it as the spirit leads in other other room anything goes?

Cos I know Jesus and most disciples didn't marry nor was anything written about their lifestyles.

Terrorist have you come to bomb us with Anal and missionary style? Oya tell us your own style now .

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by Kevineleven(m): 6:27pm On Feb 11
Ybholy:

Not everyone works outdoor or enjoy social activities.

Best bet is video games, movies etc.

Don’t even bring about gym or going out. Not everyone likes that and it’s expensive to go out this days 👌
You are talking about introverts
Most intoverts are techs, they can channel that energy working online, learning new skills.

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by ezechi24(m): 6:31pm On Feb 11
Nyanabo:

De play, na wetin dem dey use deceive una. Mind you my job require that I run test ( all round) each quarter that mean 4 times a year and my prostrate is as sound as should be.

Wait till you reach 60 then we will know
Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by lovediehatelive(m): 7:35pm On Feb 11
immortalcrown

A man with excess testosterone is prone to prostrate cancer if he is a celibate or he rarely indulges in sexual intercourse, unless he uses certain foods or medicines to alleviate the bad effects of the sexual abstention

Can you shed more light on the above?
Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by AntiChristian: 8:39am On Feb 12
Chibuezem:
Terrorist have you come to bomb us with Anal and missionary style? Oya tell us you.

Go back home and look for your terrorist!
Send the question to your pastor!
Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by AntiChristian: 9:03am On Feb 12
BePrepared:

Why the Quran is full of Mohammed wild orgies n sexual fantasies.

A supposed holiest man.

Tueh

The Qur'an is full of wild orgies!

Can you mention five?
Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by AntiChristian: 9:05am On Feb 12
Goodlady:

Omo oro to n ko ponpo ba awon musulumi gidi! You are a disgrace to sane muslims. Shey na like that Muhammad dey fûck yansh, anus of Saudi girls? And you can epp ask your imams if underage girls marriage is allowed cos it's obvious you guys v carrot prîcks!

If you no chop 20 years ban for this derailing make IDF nuke you to pieces!
Your talk, acts and all are like those of terrorists!

IQ=0
Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by AntiChristian: 9:07am On Feb 12
freeborn02:

God of the Bible, YHWH doesn't permit sexual immorality of any kind. He is not your morally rotten allah and his eternally fake prophet, mohamad, that says a man must commit immorality.

Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6421 & 6422:

Verily Allah has fixed the
very portion of adultery which a man will indulge in and which he of necessity must commit. The adultery of the eye is the lustful look and the adultery of the tongue is the licentious speech, the heart desire
and yearns

Your morally rotten dog of a prophet slept with a 9 year old girl and left the poor girl a widow at 18.

Your morally rotten dog of a prophet murdered saffiyah's husband and collected the Woman as his own.

Your morally rotten dog of a prophet lusted after his son's wife and collected the woman from his son.! What a shame!!!

In your useless cursed religion, muhamed is given rights to marry his family members. If Mohamed lusts after your wife, you must divorce your wife so that Muhammad can marry her.

So, dear follower of rotten Muhammad, you should keep your rotten mouth shut when we talk about sexual sin.

It's a pity that the Holy Spirit made you write all the above rotten speech!
Oya continue to speak in tongues!
Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by Goodlady(f): 9:59am On Feb 12
AntiChristian:

IQ=0
My IQ is better than yours and it's paining you.

Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by AntiChristian: 10:13am On Feb 12
Goodlady:

My IQ is better than yours and it's paining you.

Of course!

When it comes to negative typos your have a high IQ!

Otherwise your IQ is the theoretical 0!
Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by FoggedBrain: 1:04pm On Feb 12
immortalcrown:
Every choice has a consequence (foregone alternative or opportunity cost). Too much of sex or too much of sexual abstention is bad.

Celibacy or prolonged period of sexual abstention has huge godly benefits but with some consequences. Whoever wants to follow Christ should carry his or her cross. There is a cross for sexual abstention. A man with excess testosterone is prone to prostate cancer if he is a celibate or he rarely indulges in sexual intercourse, unless he uses certain foods or medicines to alleviate the bad effects of the sexual abstention. There is a reason the Bible does not stipulate an age range for marriage. It is even advisable for an eighteen-year-old man to marry, if he is mentally and financially able to cope with family issues. After all, some younger husbands are more responsible than some older husbands. So, age is not what guarantees a peaceful marriage.

Frequent sex has its own benefits and its own consequences. You already pointed out some of the consequences. I won't repeat them. And I won't list the benefits unless you ask for them.

Can you point me to any source that asserts that celibacy results in prostrate cancer?

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by immortalcrown(m): 1:12pm On Feb 12
FoggedBrain:
Can you point me to any source that asserts that celibacy results in prostrate cancer?
"Prone to" does not mean "cause". Did I say anywhere that celibacy causes prostate cancer?

The point is some people who have the tendency to suffer some illnesses can use certain exercises to help prevent those illnesses. Sexual intercourse is a form of exercise with medical benefits. Also, I didn't refer to all men when I mentioned prostate cancer. I specifically mentioned men with excess testosterone.
Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by FoggedBrain: 1:58pm On Feb 12
immortalcrown:
"Prone to" does not mean "cause". Did I say anywhere that celibacy causes prostate cancer?

The point is some people who have the tendency to suffer some illnesses can use certain exercises to help prevent those illnesses. Sexual intercourse is a form of exercise with medical benefits. Also, I didn't refer to all men when I mentioned prostate cancer. I specifically mentioned men with excess testosterone.

Right. I get your point better now.
Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by freeborn02: 2:15pm On Feb 12
AntiChristian:

It's a pity that the Holy Spirit made you write all the above rotten speech!
Oya continue to speak in tongues!

Prove me wrong or shut up.

You can't deceive anybody anymore.

Your Muhammad is a morally rotten dog, a bad example of a human being.

I challenge you to do the things Muhammad did and find out if police will not arrest you as a criminal. Oloshi, eru orisa mecca.

Even your Quran is a corrupted mixture of Christianity, Judaism and paganism.
Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by Goodlady(f): 5:14pm On Feb 12
AntiChristian:

Of course!

When it comes to negative typos your have a high IQ!

Otherwise your IQ is the theoretical 0!
You now feel like crying! 😂
Weak man!

Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by BePrepared: 5:58pm On Feb 12
AntiChristian:

The Qur'an is full of wild orgies!

Can you mention five?

I admit error

I mean the hadith
Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by incomebrain(m): 6:21pm On Feb 12
See Why You Should Stop Listening To Worldly Secular Music

* It helps Reduce the desire for Mastebature.
* Cure To Lust.
* Kills Passion For worldly Desire.

See Read More Here

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On Feb 12
AntiChristian:
When will you discuss the type of sex permitted for married Christians? Is anal and MouthAction permitted? Is missionary the only style permitted in the Bible? Or is it as the spirit leads in other other room anything goes? Cos I know Jesus and most disciples didn't marry nor was anything written about their lifestyles.
Jesus Christ made it abundantly clear in His Gospel that your marriages are of the world of men and not of the Kingdom of God. He emphasized that those who lived as Eunuchs instead had God's special blessing in the Kingdom of God (something nonexistent for those who choose marriage). So, it matters absolutely nothing what your sex styles are in your marriage. lipsrsealed
Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by AntiChristian: 8:35am On Feb 13
BePrepared:

I admit error

I mean the hadith

You wanted to antagonize and you instead fell into an error!
You don't have a good spirit in you!
Re: When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You by AntiChristian: 8:36am On Feb 13
Goodlady:

You now feel like crying! 😂
Weak man!

All wailings and cry will be at your doorstep!

Abeg! Tufiakwa!

Anupama!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time / Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce / Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.