Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce (32038 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw / Why Pator Chris Okotie Divorced His Wife Stephanie Henshaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by nicolbuffet: 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
Ex wife of Pastor Chris Okotie has opened up on her divorce with the man of God. She posted on her Facebook wall

twenty years i have known a man,fifteen years we have been the closest friends,i prepared all his meals for ten years including the four years we were married,the day i was asked to leave i prepared his meal,served it and i left,for the four years he never fell ill,but today i am called all sorts of names,witch,mermaid spirit.i have served JESUS with clean hands and a clean heart,i have loved all that have come my way,and if i dont live through this pain and hurt,as sure as jesus lives my children will see my vindication.
https://www.facebook.com/adie.henshaw.7/posts/105865836223781

i submitted to the end,i did all i was asked to do,lord i left that home blameless before u,i have loved,but have not been loved,i have given and not received but that is contrary to yr word lord so today i ask yr word be made manifest in my life
https://www.facebook.com/adie.henshaw.7/posts/105877012889330

Lies, not from the world but the church,accusations not from the world, but the church,where are the spiritfilled christians,the ones who fear and hear the lord.my husband loves and adores me,he is not the one saying these things,the enemies from within,who hate me,they hate the grace GOD SHOWED ME.they hate the mecy GOD HAS HAD ON ME,so they come up wt all kinds of lies,my going can bring one mrs...
https://www.facebook.com/adie.henshaw.7/posts/106164186193946

Today makes it three weeks i was asked for a separation,and a week and four days i packed out.Romans 8:28 ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER,FOR THE GOOD OF THOSE WHO LOVE GOD AND ARE CALLED ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE FOR THEM.im as shocked as most people, as there has not been an argument in my home in the over a year,we have been as happy as everybody thought we were.I wait, because i know in time GOD will make known what has gone wrong.
https://www.facebook.com/adie.henshaw.7/posts/107929482684083

Have mercy on me,o God,have mercy!I look to you for protection.I will hide beneath the shadow of your wing untill the danger passes by.
https://www.facebook.com/adie.henshaw.7/posts/108953732581658

Gods faithful help and love is always present in times of trouble,when we face trials, the lord will quiet our hearts and give us confidence.
https://www.facebook.com/adie.henshaw.7/posts/108957512581280

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2012
She's really beautiful. That's all I see

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by mrsqueen: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2012
Haha Haba... this sounds like sweet melody from a Psalmist. I wish they sort out all this mess and get on with their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by westside6: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
bayooooooo: She's really beautiful. That's all I see
Na wao na only d beauty u de see? What of d serious statements she made. Well in dis type of issue, only GOD can jugde.
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by Arosa(m): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2012
She is free at last, there are going to be a lot of suitors for her. Chris Okotie it's your loss.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by otokx(m): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2012
The whole write up makes no sense; it would have been better she keep quiet and allow people wag their tongues like a leprous dog afflicted with a rare strain of a psychiatric condition.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
bayooooooo: She's really beautiful. That's all I see

Maybe she's barren.
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by olotumogbo(m): 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2012
na somebody write am not be she write am

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by code9(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2012
Chris okotie aka Machine gun preacher!

Baba God na only you know every...

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by flossin: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2012
Is it just me, I dont beleive on those posts...
1. the profile seems to just have been up
2. just 35 friends common...
3 even check on the brother , when he added her as a friend was recent also and he has 360+ friends

Well theres just something fishy about this whole writeup and why it is coming out now

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by DonHummer(m): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
I dnt get it? Is dis a song lyrics...or a psalm
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by phenom666(m): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2012
Chris Okotie well done, so u be play boy, use and dump. Who ur next fish guy, make it fast and remb... to say thous say the lord OR it is not good for man sorry play boy to be only.
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2012
Such a beauty with pure soul. Very spiritual. What baffles me is, Charlie Boy is able to keep marriage for 35yrs, yet a pastor cant live with a woman, divorce every time. To hell with fake politico-pastors.

33 Likes

Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by ayox2003: 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2012
Something must be wrong somewhere. I hope they retrace their steps.

Frawzey
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by Gabrielsylar(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2012
This looks fake...............................
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by jcross19: 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2012
otokx: The whole write up makes no sense; it would have been better she keep quiet and allow people wag their tongues like a leprous dog afflicted with a rare strain of a psychiatric condition.
what it's your point huh,may God forgive okotie because to me is not a man of God but a business man who brainwash people,the church member are they blind to see this okotie as a fraudstar huh,wow . When this happen in church it make me believe the authenticity of the story of jesus christ because jesus has said it that false teachers will rise in which mr okotie is one of them.I think no one will say anything since is not t.b joshua ah human being.

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by arkitekt: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2012
i guess he kicked her out for an urgent replacemnt...learnt he is planning to mary before december.
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by niddamugu(m): 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2012
otokx: The whole write up makes no sense; it would have been better she keep quiet and allow people wag their tongues like a leprous dog afflicted with a rare strain of a psychiatric condition.

Spot on bro.

~Bluetooth:

Maybe she's barren.

She already had 3 children from 2 previous marriages. Maybe Okotie is not a .... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed He was married for years before her and no..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by nikkyshyne(f): 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2012
flossin: Is it just me, I dont beleive on those posts...
1. the profile seems to just have been up
2. just 35 friends common...
3 even check on the brother , when he added her as a friend was recent also and he has 360+ friends

Well theres just something fishy about this whole writeup and why it is coming out now
I totally concur. Definitely a fake account.

Let's disregard!!!
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by alaoeri: 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Maybe she's barren.
She don born before now, okotie not her first hubby.
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by Geophem(m): 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
So u've knwn dis man 4 d past 20yrs, got married 2 him 4 yrs ago, meang u av been cheatn on ur former husbands and mr okotie last wife, sory u deservd wt u got mrs

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by ACM10: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
Eiyah, nwanyi oma. I don't think Chris deserves u. He prefers a broda
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2012
Billyonaire: Such a beauty with pure soul. Very spiritual. What baffles me is, Charlie Boy is able to keep marriage for 35yrs, yet a pastor cant live with a woman, divorce every time. To hell with fake politico-pastors.

[b]Charlie Boy marriage cant be compared with any typical marriage, but well, it worked, and the area-father is still happily hooked (though I think hes doing Derenle) grin
I'd advise Okotie not to take a 3rd wife...Its glaring hes psychotic, a controlling spirit, and the type who cant live with the things they cant change....I long discover sex, beauty, and even money wont make a relationship or marriage work. Dedication is greater than passion. And Passion is always the first casualty after the honeymoon and first baby. Without dedication from both party, its like toiling to the mill.

Atleast, I learn these from Okotie's marriage blunder:

1. Im i leaving the ex-gf/wife because i selfishly think i deserve something sexier while disregarding my ex special qualities
2. im i leaving her because its a decision that would make us both happy in the end or im i been irrational or emotionally unstable....if I do it right, I will never have a reason to divorce the one who finally gets that ring.
3. im i giving her the ring because im love-drunk and might wake up and start running soon....
4. Love isnt enough...theres gotta be matching variables...
5. And my God: the most important tip: Did I pray![/b]

8 Likes

Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by ACM10: 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2012
Geophem: So u've knwn dis man 4 d past 20yrs, got married 2 him 4 yrs ago, meang u av been cheatn on ur former husbands and mr okotie last wife, sory u deservd wt u got mrs

Haba! When is it a crime to know someone for a long time. Not everyone's mind is as rotten as yours.

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by touchmeder: 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2012
I have learned in issues of marriage not to pitch your tent anywhere. you were not in the marriage and most times would never fully get the clear picture of what someone went through. i am glad i didn't cast stones at anyone when i heard this story and even with this new development na siddon look mood i still dey lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by dasparrow: 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2012
@Post

It is well Stephanie. Nigerians with their bad mouth are always destroying people's marraige after forcing people into it with their obnoxious societal pressure. They accuse mostly the wife of all sorts of rubbish. The Nigerian 'christians' are even the worse. They remind me of the religious leaders in Jesus' days on earth. Most worship their pastors and not God.

Anyways, God has heared your cry and will vindicate you accordingly in due time. Next time, if you ever want to marry again, please marry a white man. It is almost near impossible to have peace in marraige when you marry a Nigerian man especially if you live in chuvinist, polygamist Nigeria. Also, once you marry the white man, you and your lovely kids can leave behind that chuvinist, poverty stricken, boko haramite failed nation called Nigeria to an advanced nation where things actually work. It is well with you woman of God.

~Bluetooth:

Maybe she's barren.

I don't think you know the meaning of the word 'barren'. Because if you did, you will not call this beautiful mother of 3 children a barren woman. Why are Nigerian men so quick to lay the blame of childlessness on the woman? Pastor Chris Okotie did not have any children with his first wife Tina either after 17 years of marraige. And Chris Okotie has no kids with Stephanie Henshaw his second wife and a mother of 3 either.

So who is the barren one here? The woman (Stephanie)who already had 3 lovely kids for her first husband (her EX) or Pastor Chris Okotie who has been married to 2 different women so far and yet has not 1 single child to show for it? Your guess is as good as mine.

Come to think of it, with the way Nigerians and indeed Africans engage in satanic cult activities (otherwise known as juju) and sell their souls to the devil for instant fame and fortune, who knows what Pastor Chris Okotie might have done in the occult/spiritual world to become a famous pastor with a mega church? Maybe, he sold his chances of ever becoming a father on this earth to satan in exchange for earthly fame and fortune. We never can tell. After all, the average Nigerian bred male can sell their father and mother for money since materialism is the 'god' many Nigerians worship! FACT.

15 Likes

Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]

when ppl are is sorrow, their heart is heavy, anything that will give them relief is what they'll do, without thinking. In this case she's just done that.
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by chineds(m): 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
THAT POST WAS DONE BY AN IMPERSONATOR. NLANDERS PLEASE BEWARE! GUYS WANT TO MAKE IT BY ALL MEANS.
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by Ikeobinna(m): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2012
WATCHOUT: okotie's marriage season 3
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by dabigwalls: 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
Is there no way moderators are checked. Is this story real? What verifiable evidence points to the authenticity of this? Front page must not always be full na.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by wandeay: 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
whao! She xpresses her mind
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by ayomidefalaye(m): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
Your ex-husband pastor Kris is not a MOG SINCE he was unable to deliver u. He cannot performed as man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed / Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time / Christain Song Lyrics Library.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.