Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Nigerian man, Emeka Nelson built a power generator that runs on just water - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian man, Emeka Nelson built a power generator that runs on just water (2618 Views)

7 Years Ago I Relocated To Canada �� By Emeka Nwarulor / Project Enforcer At A Power Holding Company In Ikeja, Lagos / Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian man, Emeka Nelson built a power generator that runs on just water by whatmoreng: 8:07pm On Feb 04
franchasofficia:
If this truly works as seen in the video, then private power companies need to buy this guy off as soon as possible and look for a way to commercialize it
that's the point!!!! If no company takes interest in him because it's obvious its not worth it, people will tomorrow come up with stories how Nigeria don't appreciate innovations and talent or the country ignored him cos of his tribe.
Re: Nigerian man, Emeka Nelson built a power generator that runs on just water by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:47pm On Feb 04
crestedmazi:

This one would be dead in few years.

The man that built a car that runs in water died mysteriously .
Una no dey ever learn
We pray they won't see this one to kill.....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian man, Emeka Nelson built a power generator that runs on just water by mex22: 8:49pm On Feb 04
Antoeni:
Its Just like Saying The Miyetti Allah Association Hereby Disown the Fulani Herdesmen,

Confuse yourself there.is like u dey high on kolos
Re: Nigerian man, Emeka Nelson built a power generator that runs on just water by Bonjovi13: 8:57pm On Feb 04
whatmoreng:

Shiroro, kainji etc convert strong potential energy behind the dam into kinetic energy in order to run the turbine. Water standing in a bucket can't generate electricity. You are the ignorant one here my friend.

I here. Not all generators sir.

Did you watch the video? Did you see that he has an alternate power source to power his machine? Have you considered the cost efficiency of the machine? Anybody can come up with anything to claim anything. His machine only power one single energy saving bulb that the battery he is using to power his machine can power x50 , so what's the point?

Really? That's your very profound take?" Water standing alone can't produce electricity ". Seriously? As if that isn't obvious. I just wasted my time having this discussion.
Re: Nigerian man, Emeka Nelson built a power generator that runs on just water by whatmoreng: 9:05pm On Feb 04
Bonjovi13:

Really? That's your very profound take?" Water standing alone can't produce electricity ". Seriously? As if that isn't obvious. I just wasted my time having this discussion.
I am saying watch the video on twitter. That machine is not worth the effort. Good night
Re: Nigerian man, Emeka Nelson built a power generator that runs on just water by madscientist88(m): 9:54pm On Feb 04
just a word to you all typing rip,emeka Nelson is still alive and he is my friend nothing would happen to him,this video is 4 years old,yes its a perpetual motion machine,he complained about the machine over heating,thats one thing with a perpetual motion machine or device,i proffered other solutions to him tho,but emeka Nelson is doing well for himself channelling his creativity into something else, another friend of mine Maxwell sangulani chikumbutso has a similar perpetual motion machine, problem is they cant patent these machines because such machines operates against the laws of physics, therefore it cant be patented because its not recognised an industrial applicable solution.i am working on other models of infinite energy which could be patented.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian man, Emeka Nelson built a power generator that runs on just water by Myer(m): 12:51am On Feb 05
whatmoreng:

Please don't make me laugh. With the advancement in science and tech, you think if it is possible, such a "wonderful life changing innovation" will just die too .
I asked you to do your research for a reason.
He wasn't just a scientist but also an Evangelist.
It was a divine breakthrough beyond academic scholarship.
Re: Nigerian man, Emeka Nelson built a power generator that runs on just water by crestedmazi: 4:15am On Feb 05
whatmoreng:

Your Stanley Alan Myer was a fraud thank you

I wouldn't engage.

Bbc has been interviewing that guy and that's one reason I feel he is not safe.

Why re they reporting all his efforts like he is the only Nigerian making such effort. Advice him if you know him,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian man, Emeka Nelson built a power generator that runs on just water by Nairalandboyfri: 6:31am On Feb 05
whatmoreng:

Say what you know. What's the man's name? You can't generate energy with water alone. It's against all the laws of science

Against all the LAWS?
The first set of vehicles in human history were driven using steam engines.. Steam engines used WATER.

And dude up there is not the first to build a generator that runs on water.

Everything is possible in the world of science. You just need to know the secret.
Re: Nigerian man, Emeka Nelson built a power generator that runs on just water by owagbeba: 6:44am On Feb 05
Bonjovi13:

What are you talking about. Electricity can be generated with Hydro(water). All it needs is some form of heat transfer to generate enough steam that can be directed to rotate a turbine. If you can get enough force to.spin a turbine you can generate Electricity.

I hope you could read again what you have written. You said using heat (energy) to make steam, to spin a turbine to generate energy. Where do you get energy required to generate the steam in the first place?
Re: Nigerian man, Emeka Nelson built a power generator that runs on just water by Bonjovi13: 2:28pm On Feb 05
owagbeba:

I hope you could read again what you have written. You said using heat (energy) to make steam, to spin a turbine to generate energy. Where do you get energy required to generate the steam in the first place?

You use what we call a fuel stock, like coal, gas, bio gas etc.
Re: Nigerian man, Emeka Nelson built a power generator that runs on just water by owagbeba: 8:08pm On Feb 05
Bonjovi13:

You use what we call a fuel stock, like coal, gas, bio gas etc.

Does it make sense using a “fuel stock” to heat water to steam just to spin a turbine to generate energy. How is this an innovation?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Union Bank Pay To Thier Graduate Trainees? / Eauxwell Nigeria Ltd/grundfos Recruiting Pump Installation Trainee / NESTLE July 2013 SIWES Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.