Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

How To Find A Reliable Supplier In China/asia - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Find A Reliable Supplier In China/asia (1493 Views)

Why We Put Made In China, Italy On Our Shoes – Ariariashoemakers / Forever Bee Honey Supplier In Nigeria / Forever Bee Natural Honey Supplier In Nigeria (world Best Honey) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find A Reliable Supplier In China/asia by mekaboy(m): 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2011
I KNOW ITS POSSIBLE FOR ONE TO IMPORT FROM CHINA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME VIA THE INTERNET, BUT THE THING IS THAT THERE ARE ALOT OF CHINEESE SCAMMERS ON THE INTERNET NOW.

PLEASE HOW CAN ONE FIND A RELIABLE COMPANY TO DEAL WITH ON A WEBSITE LIKE ALIBABA.COM ?
Re: How To Find A Reliable Supplier In China/asia by chucky234(m): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2011
WITH JUST N10,000, I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO IMPORT FROM CHINA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR ROOM.

YOUR PRODUCTS GET TO YOUR DOORSTEP IN JUST 4 WORKING DAYS ONCE YOUR PAYMENT IS RECEIVED BY THE SELLER WHICH TAKES JUST 3 WORKING DAYS,THATS 7 WORKING DAYS ALL TOGETHER.

IF INTERESTED CONTACT chuckcollinse@gmail.com OR 08024403817.
Re: How To Find A Reliable Supplier In China/asia by mekaboy(m): 11:47am On Nov 10, 2011
TEACH ME FIRST THEN I WILL PAY, grin
Re: How To Find A Reliable Supplier In China/asia by chucky234(m): 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2011
you pay 50% then will teach you after which you can balance me. its simple,no one will release such vital information without deposit.
Re: How To Find A Reliable Supplier In China/asia by Lucy001(f): 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2011
You be thief, I nor be thief, u be lier I nor dey lie, solider go solier cum cheesy
Re: How To Find A Reliable Supplier In China/asia by mekaboy(m): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2011
HA HA HA , VITAMILK INFORMATION. SO 50% IS 5K RIGHT ? YOUR PRICE HAS DISCOURAGED ME, SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO TEACH ME HOW TO SUCCEED IN IMPORTATION DEY CHARGE ME 5K? ABEG I NO WON BE 5K IMPORTER OOO.
grin grin
Re: How To Find A Reliable Supplier In China/asia by Ganjafama(m): 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2011
Nigerians are always after money. For christ sake this is a forum where people learn from each other. If you have any information dat would be of help to a fellow forumite give it out without asking for money. @chucky234 try to change your ways.
Re: How To Find A Reliable Supplier In China/asia by 2dmax(m): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2011
hello op,
Mail me at maxndianaefo@yahoo.com with your questions.
When you are satisfied, you can come back here for thanks.
I will charge you nothing, i'v been importing from china for 4 years now without travelling there, and i do only containers.
Re: How To Find A Reliable Supplier In China/asia by greenhope(m): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2011
Read Alibaba scam alert warning and keep to it.

(1) (Reply)

Cafe Biz With Just 400k And Smile With No Stress / Is Anybody Successfully Selling On Click Banks From Nigeria / Who Is A Consumer And Why Does A Consumer Need Protection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.