Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Beware Of Fake Hollandia Yoghurt In The Market. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beware Of Fake Hollandia Yoghurt In The Market. (624 Views)

NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug / Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC / Importance Of Yoghurt In The Human Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Fake Hollandia Yoghurt In The Market. by Asazwalingwa: 1:16pm On Feb 04
BEWARE! FAKE HOLLANDIA YOGHURT DEY TOWN.
Please, be careful what you give to your children these days. The picture you see is that of two sachets of our popular Hollandia yoghurt. The one on the left is fake, while the one on the on the right is original.
My country has degenerated. People don't care anymore...

How to spot the original one.

1. The yoghurt splash at the back, is smaller than the fake one.
2. The yoghurt spread at the back, is consistent with the blue background design and did not spread into the white vertical line.
3. The original also has the UFLEX logo and it's also written on the vertical line, from the house of UFLEX.
4. At the back is also the black, yellow, cyan and magenta colours representing a full colour design in some of the original.
5. The print of the original is clearer than the fake.
6. The fonts of the original are smaller than the fake.
7. The content of the fake is rough while the content of the original is smooth.

I discovered this when I also wanted to do sweet mouth and took one from my children's yogurt. Upon the first sip, I complained to my wife that the content of this new Hollandia yoghurt isn't smooth and we'll not be buying it again.
That this morning, returning from church, we stopped at a shop to get bread and there I complained to the lady that the new Hollandia yoghurt isn't smooth. The lady vehemently opposed my assertions saying amongst other things that the one she's drinking presently is smooth and urged us to just try one. Reluctantly, I took one and tasted it, it was different from BALABLUE. Note: my BALABLUE here means, Smooth, nice and good. Unfortunately, my children already finished one carton of the Fake one.

Please folks, look out for your family.
There's wickedness, people don't care anymore, they're lovers of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Hollandia Yoghurt In The Market. by immortalcrown(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04
Noted.

But fakers can improve on the pack design.
Re: Beware Of Fake Hollandia Yoghurt In The Market. by funnyfashion617: 1:20pm On Feb 04
Thank for sharing this wonderfulinformation.
Top Best Fashion School in Lagos right now: Where you will learn pro fashion designs, makings , also using AI to design output, Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our courses let you learn at your own pace.

Send a M
+23 4 903 428 8 411
IG : phitop_fashion_school

Top Most Trusted and reliable Online Fashion School In Lagos, Nigeria.

Asazwalingwa:
BEWARE! FAKE HOLLANDIA YOGHURT DEY TOWN.
Please, be careful what you give to your children these days. The picture you see is that of two sachets of our popular Hollandia yoghurt. The one on the left is fake, while the one on the on the right is original.
My country has degenerated. People don't care anymore...

How to spot the original one.

1. The yoghurt splash at the back, is smaller than the fake one.
2. The yoghurt spread at the back, is consistent with the blue background design and did not spread into the white vertical line.
3. The original also has the UFLEX logo and it's also written on the vertical line, from the house of UFLEX.
4. At the back is also the black, yellow, cyan and magenta colours representing a full colour design in some of the original.
5. The print of the original is clearer than the fake.
6. The fonts of the original are smaller than the fake.
7. The content of the fake is rough while the content of the original is smooth.

I discovered this when I also wanted to do sweet mouth and took one from my children's yogurt. Upon the first sip, I complained to my wife that the content of this new Hollandia yoghurt isn't smooth and we'll not be buying it again.
That this morning, returning from church, we stopped at a shop to get bread and there I complained to the lady that the new Hollandia yoghurt isn't smooth. The lady vehemently opposed my assertions saying amongst other things that the one she's drinking presently is smooth and urged us to just try one. Reluctantly, I took one and tasted it, it was different from BALABLUE. Note: my BALABLUE here means, Smooth, nice and good. Unfortunately, my children already finished one carton of the Fake one.

Please folks, look out for your family.
There's wickedness, people don't care anymore, they're lovers of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Hollandia Yoghurt In The Market. by nstore: 1:32pm On Feb 04
Re: Beware Of Fake Hollandia Yoghurt In The Market. by Asazwalingwa: 5:33pm On Feb 04
immortalcrown:
Noted.

But fakers can improve on the pack design.

A policeman once told me that no matter how smart a criminal is, he/she must leave traces/tracks.
Re: Beware Of Fake Hollandia Yoghurt In The Market. by immortalcrown(m): 5:56pm On Feb 04
Asazwalingwa:
A policeman once told me that no matter how smart a criminal is, he/she must leave traces/tracks.
grin
Okay.
Re: Beware Of Fake Hollandia Yoghurt In The Market. by Angrigowt: 12:24am On Feb 05
Obieden at its peak. Avoid everything . Buy from reputable supermarkets only. Nigeria is gone n the daft president is blind.deaf and dumb
Re: Beware Of Fake Hollandia Yoghurt In The Market. by flokii: 1:56am On Feb 05
@OP Try as much as possible to reduce the intake of these precessed drinks.. a lot of foods and drinks in cirulation are either fake or expired. NAFDAC and co. need to sit up.
Re: Beware Of Fake Hollandia Yoghurt In The Market. by gavinruckart01: 1:59am On Feb 05
Are you searching for FAME, WEALTH AND POWER? WhatsApp: +1 8 4 5 3 7 7 5 5 0 8

(1) (Reply)

Alternative Cure For Women Loss Of Menstration / In Need Of Help And Advice Too / A Better And Cheaper Place To Cure Fistula In-ano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.