Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

It Will Be Difficult For Bafana Bafana To Tame Our Players- Sunday Wale Adeniran - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It Will Be Difficult For Bafana Bafana To Tame Our Players- Sunday Wale Adeniran (311 Views)

AFCON2023: Iwobi Needs To Be Replaced For The Final - Sunday Wale Adeniran / SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) / Alex Iwobi Dances Gbe Body After Super Eagles Win Against Bafana Bafana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Will Be Difficult For Bafana Bafana To Tame Our Players- Sunday Wale Adeniran by adefitim(m): 1:44pm On Feb 04
Mali played possessive football with no purpose. Cote D'Ivoire were poor, extremely poor. Some have applauded them for their resilience despite being a man down but they didn't ask themselves how poorly they played when they had 11 players for 43'.

Cote D'Ivoire did not enter Mali's box 18 until after 35' and there was no red card then. That team is poor, very poor. They are one of the worst 5 in this tournament but they have made it to the semis so 'koko won ti ye' so far.

Mali deserve to lose and I am very happy they are out. They had no mission.

South Africa is our next opponent and we shall beat them. We won't have to go for extra time before beating them. The 1996 AFCON they won on home ground was because Nigeria was banned from participating. The 1994 Super Eagles were way above all other African teams as at that time and I was sad because of the ban. This time around, these Eagles who most of us including myself didn't believe in but who have shown commitment and excellent team work will devour them.

It was good that Lukman scored again. That will give their manager more reason to worry. Lukman will have to be marked, Osimhen too but how do you mark two attackers when the man of the match in our last game isn't any of the two? Simon must be checked too and that's where the Bafana Bafana manager will have a problem, a very big one at that. I'm not cajoling my readers or hallucinating, a coach who doesn't take this into consideration will lose before the game starts. It is also good that they stretched themselves for 130' in their match last night.

The only man Nigeria shouldn't allow to shoot from distance is Mokeana. Williams will concede goals against Nigeria. Those Cape Verde penalty takers were naive, it's the first time the team played penalty shootout. Overall, we will find it easier against RSA than against Angola in our last game.

That cup will come to Nigeria. Oluwa gba ope wa.

#SWA

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Obinoscopy
Nlfpmod
Re: It Will Be Difficult For Bafana Bafana To Tame Our Players- Sunday Wale Adeniran by Ironbull: 2:02pm On Feb 04
adefitim:
Mali played possessive football with no purpose. Cote D'Ivoire were poor, extremely poor. Some have applauded them for their resilience despite being a man down but they didn't ask themselves how poorly they played when they had 11 players for 43'.

Cote D'Ivoire did not enter Mali's box 18 until after 35' and there was no red card then. That team is poor, very poor. They are one of the worst 5 in this tournament but they have made it to the semis so 'koko won ti ye' so far.

South Africa is our next opponent and we shall beat them. We won't have to go for extra time before beating them. The 1996 AFCON they won on home ground was because Nigeria was banned from participating. The 1994 Super Eagles were way above all other African teams as at that time and I was sad because of the ban. This time around, these Eagles who most of us including myself didn't believe in but who have shown commitment and excellent team work will devour them.

It was good that Lukman scored again. That will give their manager more reason to worry. Lukman will have to be marked, Osimhen too but how do you mark two attackers when the man of the match in our last game isn't any of the two? Simon must be checked too and that's where the Bafana Bafana manager will have a problem, a very big one at that. I'm not cajoling my readers or hallucinating, a coach who doesn't take this into consideration will lose before the game starts. It is also good that they stretched themselves for 130' in their match last night.

The only man Nigeria shouldn't allow to shoot from distance is Mokeana. Williams will concede goals against Nigeria. Those Cape Verde penalty takers were naive, it's the first time the team played penalty shootout. Overall, we will find it easier against RSA than against Angola in our last game.

#SWA

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Obinoscopy
Nlfpmod

Wallahi we must beat South Africa I don't just ever be in the same page with South Africa since I left the country some years back. I'm standing with Siper Eagle 100% on this game.

I'm not looking for easy win but no matter how hard they tends to be we must beat them to keep their mouths shut.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Difficult For Bafana Bafana To Tame Our Players- Sunday Wale Adeniran by adefitim(m): 4:25pm On Feb 04
Yes, must.
Ironbull:

Wallahi we must beat South Africa I don't just ever be in the same page with South Africa since I left the country some years back. I'm standing with Siper Eagle 100% on this game.

I'm not looking for easy win but no matter how hard they tends to be we must beat them to keep their mouths shut.
Re: It Will Be Difficult For Bafana Bafana To Tame Our Players- Sunday Wale Adeniran by Rebuker(m): 4:39pm On Feb 04
Osimhen giving us the victory dance already:

https://youtube.com/shorts/KbTXlroLlSU?si=IlgU52sL0EN8nLcF

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Difficult For Bafana Bafana To Tame Our Players- Sunday Wale Adeniran by geoworldedu: 4:52pm On Feb 04
If our midfield and defence can remain solid as it has been so far, then beating South Africa will be like eating ripe banana. Whenever they come all out for us, we will counter them with Osimhen up front and whenever we are all out for them, they will be faced with the headache of which of our attackers to give a close tackle. If they try to close in on Osimhen, Simon will drive in and cross the ball into the 18 for other attackers available. They will suffer for the whole of 90 minutes.
Re: It Will Be Difficult For Bafana Bafana To Tame Our Players- Sunday Wale Adeniran by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:52pm On Feb 04
adefitim:

#SWA

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Obinoscopy
Nlfpmod

Baba...i concur with you...we will beat South Africa 2 : 0 and hammer Dr Congo in the finals by 4.0

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

cf / Beijing To Host 2022 Winter Olympics And Paralympics / Weekend BOOM!!! 4/4 What A Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.