Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Peter Obi Commiserates With The People And Government Of Namibia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Commiserates With The People And Government Of Namibia (207 Views)

Peter Obi Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion / Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka / Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Commiserates With The People And Government Of Namibia by DamnnNiggarr: 2:48pm On Feb 04
Previous Post
I have just read, with a deep sense of loss, the sad news of the death of the President of Namibia, Hage Geingob, who passed on yesterday. I sincerely commiserate with the government and good people of Namibia over the irreplaceable loss.

May God comfort his grieving family, and grant him eternal rest. I pray that the President's death should not disrupt the democratic progress in that country as I encourage the Acting President of Namibia, Nangolo Mbumba, to continue on that same trajectory of delivering accountable governance to the people, as was exemplified by the late president. The late President was modest and selfless in delivering good governance to his people. He understood that he was a public office holder, and patriotically disclosed the purpose and details of his medical trip to the United States of America to his people, thus setting an example for other political leaders on the continent to emulate. Such examples of modesty in leadership will help us all to build the New Africa we continually desire. -PO
Peter Obi
Mynd44
Mukina2
nlfpmod
Fergie001

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The People And Government Of Namibia by DamnnNiggarr: 2:48pm On Feb 04
shocked

Truly, the death of this man came as a shock to me.
My condolences to the family, good people of Namibia and the government of Namibia.
Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The People And Government Of Namibia by illicit(m): 2:55pm On Feb 04
Commiserator General

🥵

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The People And Government Of Namibia by JayyXXX(m): 2:55pm On Feb 04
illicit:
Commiserator General

🥵
Always on Peter Obi and giveaway threads displaying your wayward character

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The People And Government Of Namibia by illicit(m): 3:00pm On Feb 04
JayyXXX:
Always on Peter Obi and giveaway threads displaying your wayward character

Display another giveaway thread abeg

This one wey u post, no get any meaning

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The People And Government Of Namibia by JayyXXX(m): 3:08pm On Feb 04
illicit:

Display another giveaway thread abeg

This one wey u post, no get any meaning
Temitope, you're a beggar both online and offline, but come online to talk negative things about Peter Obi who can feed you and your family for a lifetime.

grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The People And Government Of Namibia by illicit(m): 4:26pm On Feb 04
JayyXXX:
Temitope, you're a beggar both online and offline, but come online to talk negative things about Peter Obi who can feed you and your family for a lifetime.

grin

Where did u get this from

It looks somehow 🥵

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Visit To The President Of The Senate / Don’t Marginalize Ikale Like Akeredolu, Ikale Youths Write Aiyedatiwa / Ukraine Donates Seedlimgs To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.