Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

A Cry For Help - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Cry For Help (1499 Views)

Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) / Nigeria Government In Confusion About Nnamdi Kanu, Calling Nations For Help / Alhaji Abbas Egwu Asks Igbos For Help To Propagate Islam In SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cry For Help by Matrix137(m): 7:16am On Feb 11
Contriman:
Fake scammer you are not from Ohaozara
I never said i was from Ohaozara
Re: A Cry For Help by Contriman(m): 7:36am On Feb 11
Matrix137:
Amaenu

But I have left the place few days ago. I'm in Abakaliki now
Ohaozara is a local government where is Amaenu?
Re: A Cry For Help by Matrix137(m): 8:00am On Feb 11
Contriman:
Ohaozara is a local government where is Amaenu?
lol I thought you said you were from Ohaozara? Or you were lying? Amaenu is a small village in same Ohaozara.
Re: A Cry For Help by Contriman(m): 7:59pm On Feb 11
Matrix137:
lol I thought you said you were from Ohaozara? Or you were lying? Amaenu is a small village in same Ohaozara.
is Ohaozara a particular area?
Re: A Cry For Help by Matrix137(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11
Contriman:
is Ohaozara a particular area?
Ohaozara LGA
Re: A Cry For Help by Contriman(m): 8:11pm On Feb 11
Matrix137:
Ohaozara LGA
ure not even smart Ohaozara LGA includes several Towns like Uburu,Okposi etc.... where is Amaenu located?
Re: A Cry For Help by Matrix137(m): 8:15pm On Feb 11
Contriman:
ure not even smart Ohaozara LGA includes several Towns like Uburu,Okposi etc.... where is Amaenu located?
I'm really not sure cos I'm not From there.
However this is my number

080 269 48 905

Call or text me on WhatsApp and i will provide ever evidence u seek
Re: A Cry For Help by Contriman(m): 8:19pm On Feb 11
Matrix137:
I'm really not sure cos I'm not From there.
However this is my number

080 269 48 905

Call or text me on WhatsApp and i will provide ever evidence u seek
so you just entered motor nd told them you are going to Amaenu and they took you there abi u fall from Waste to Amaenu?
Re: A Cry For Help by Matrix137(m): 8:23pm On Feb 11
Contriman:
so you just entered motor nd told them you are going to Amaenu and they took you there abi u fall from Waste to Amaenu?
I was not the one that paid for tickets neither am i the person that drove the bus.

All i was told was Ohaozara and there are many small human settlements in same Ohaozara with different names.
Re: A Cry For Help by Contriman(m): 8:38pm On Feb 11
Matrix137:
I was not the one that paid for tickets neither am i the person that drove the bus.

All i was told was Ohaozara and there are many small human settlements in same Ohaozara with different names.
oga Amaenu is in Uburu district even a soldier who got posted their won't talk this rubbish you are talking .
Amaenu is where former governor of Ebonyi state David Umahi hails from..... Amaenu is a very big and developed area in Uburu Town.
Bloody liar
Re: A Cry For Help by Matrix137(m): 8:55pm On Feb 11
Contriman:
oga Amaenu is in Uburu district even a soldier who got posted their won't talk this rubbish you are talking .
Amaenu is where former governor of Ebonyi state David Umahi hails from..... Amaenu is a very big and developed area in Uburu Town.
Bloody liar
Guy you are funny oo🤣🤣

Is Abakaliki ( state capital) not a big town?

Are there no rural communities in same Abakaliki?

What makes you think Ohaozara or Amaenu will be different?

I currently I'm in Nkaliki, close to State house of assembly and EBBC

But still there are rural communities in same Nkaliki that don't have basic amenities.

So what exactly is your point?
Re: A Cry For Help by Contriman(m): 9:02pm On Feb 11
Matrix137:
Guy you are funny oo🤣🤣

Is Abakaliki ( state capital) not a big town?

Are there no rural communities in same Abakaliki?

What makes you think Ohaozara or Amaenu will be different?

I currently I'm in Nkaliki, close to State house of assembly and EBBC

But still there are rural communities in same Nkaliki that don't have basic amenities.

So what exactly is your point?
the way he put it made it look like the place was a kind of godforsaken place no water no light etc fun fact his not anywhere close to Ohaozara
Re: A Cry For Help by Matrix137(m): 8:48am On Feb 12
Contriman:
the way he put it made it look like the place was a kind of godforsaken place no water no light etc fun fact his not anywhere close to Ohaozara
The way who put it?

I'm still the OP undecided undecided
Re: A Cry For Help by OmoFiditi: 8:58am On Feb 12
Matrix137:
Please I'm starving with no hope in sight for any meal. Please someone help me with any amount for foodstuffs please. I take God beg you cry

07 25 00 93 40 access bank

Chukwuemeka

God bless

There are building projects everywhere, go and join them and work on site. You are not disabled..
Stop cursing God for creating you with hands and legs, by begging.

A friend who is into real estate got his connection like that. He worked on site carrying cement pans, contractor took an interest in him and his level of education. Trusted him as an assistant contractor, and the rest is history. 9 years later, he owns his own apartment on the Island and builds for people abroad.

Go and find something to do.
Re: A Cry For Help by Matrix137(m): 10:49am On Feb 12
OmoFiditi:

There are building projects everywhere, go and join them and work on site. You are not disabled..
Stop cursing God for creating you with hands and legs, by begging.

A friend who is into real estate got his connection like that. He worked on site carrying cement pans, contractor took an interest in him and his level of education. Trusted him as an assistant contractor, and the rest is history. 9 years later, he owns his own apartment on the Island and builds for people abroad.

Go and find something to do.
Okay i appreciate your concerns, can you help me out with the job please? Thanks alot. Talking about disability, have you met me before?
Re: A Cry For Help by Matrix137(m): 11:00am On Feb 12
Good morning everyone
Re: A Cry For Help by Matrix137(m): 12:40pm On Feb 12
Have a great a week guys

Remain blessed
Re: A Cry For Help by Contriman(m): 6:30pm On Feb 12
Matrix137:
The way who put it?

I'm still the OP undecided undecided
ure foooolis
Re: A Cry For Help by Matrix137(m): 6:36pm On Feb 12
Contriman:
ure foooolis
Thank you
Re: A Cry For Help by Contriman(m): 6:41pm On Feb 12
Matrix137:
Thank you
stop mentioning my place in useless scam please
Re: A Cry For Help by Matrix137(m): 6:44pm On Feb 12
Contriman:
stop mentioning my place in useless scam please
But you mentioned me first.

Let's leave it as that

Goodbye.
Re: A Cry For Help by Thugnificent(m): 9:56am On May 12
🖤

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

419 Pastor / Like June 12,like April 22, Remembering Orkar / Tension Mounts In Anambra,abia Over Jos Killing .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.