Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

NDLEA Intercepts 14.5 Tons Of Ghanaian Loud Linked To Wanted Drug Baron In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts 14.5 Tons Of Ghanaian Loud Linked To Wanted Drug Baron In Lagos (13497 Views)

Bridget Oghenekevwe Emeka, Wanted Drug Baroness Arrested By NDLEA In Delta / I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says / Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 14.5 Tons Of Ghanaian Loud Linked To Wanted Drug Baron In Lagos by Englishisamust: 4:05pm On Feb 04
This list incomplete without hmmmm!!!! They are know for hmmmmmmm!!!!!

U think say I go talk aaam make I chop 100 years ban
grin grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 14.5 Tons Of Ghanaian Loud Linked To Wanted Drug Baron In Lagos by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 04
Even as rich as Tinubu is, he doesn’t enjoy wealth like you’d expect. Nothing about him speaks of wealth and luxury nor class — not the clothes he wears, not the words he speaks nor how he carries himself points to a well-traveled man. He lacks social skills and we’ve seen that multiple times during global leader's conferences he has attended so far. He sticks out like a sore thumb so I can see why a lot of BATidiots thought that running off to France (away from herdsmen and Aso Rock responsibilities) was a luxury instead of watching a game overseas LIVE.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 14.5 Tons Of Ghanaian Loud Linked To Wanted Drug Baron In Lagos by mmadu4: 4:13pm On Feb 04
EmperorTolson:
help!!!
pls, i need 50k right now.

oga u no get family member? if you really need this money so badly sell the phone you are using ... to solve your problem .stop disturbing us
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 14.5 Tons Of Ghanaian Loud Linked To Wanted Drug Baron In Lagos by HarryGleb: 4:16pm On Feb 04
bergs2:

His name is "Deaf and Dumb". Know that and know peace.
Permanent Board member, Nairaland Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria (NNCAON)
grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 14.5 Tons Of Ghanaian Loud Linked To Wanted Drug Baron In Lagos by HarryGleb: 4:17pm On Feb 04
StonedLex:

***Puffs joint***

Don't you know money is a means of communication?

*** Puffs joint***
grin grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 14.5 Tons Of Ghanaian Loud Linked To Wanted Drug Baron In Lagos by Akaegwu(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04
VeryWickedMan:
I know of only one drug baron in Lagos.
Currently hiding in France
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 14.5 Tons Of Ghanaian Loud Linked To Wanted Drug Baron In Lagos by Akaegwu(m): 4:19pm On Feb 04
mmadu4:

oga u no get family member? if you really need this money so badly sell the phone you are using ... to solve your problem .stop disturbing us
The guy na criminal.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 14.5 Tons Of Ghanaian Loud Linked To Wanted Drug Baron In Lagos by Faposky95: 4:20pm On Feb 04
Creamypie:
Yahoo boys, clubs and hotels just Destroy decadence for Nigeria.

....your list ehhnnn...?!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 14.5 Tons Of Ghanaian Loud Linked To Wanted Drug Baron In Lagos by UNDFTD: 4:23pm On Feb 04
How loud is the Ghanaian Loud? cheesy
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 14.5 Tons Of Ghanaian Loud Linked To Wanted Drug Baron In Lagos by Artscollection: 4:29pm On Feb 04
Our brothers hold the local market while we stick to our international standard
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 14.5 Tons Of Ghanaian Loud Linked To Wanted Drug Baron In Lagos by Datniggakd: 4:31pm On Feb 04
chisomkachy:
Omoh see better market😃😃. Pesin wey jam dis kain tin don high till 2025 haha
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 14.5 Tons Of Ghanaian Loud Linked To Wanted Drug Baron In Lagos by panpan(m): 4:46pm On Feb 04
The cultivation, and possession of cannabis should be decriminalized.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 14.5 Tons Of Ghanaian Loud Linked To Wanted Drug Baron In Lagos by BareFacedLies(m): 5:08pm On Feb 04
I still do not understand the benefit people get from consuming this trash
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 14.5 Tons Of Ghanaian Loud Linked To Wanted Drug Baron In Lagos by Dididrumz(m): 5:41pm On Feb 04
So there's Ghanaian loud too, wow..
I only heard about Canadian Loud.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 14.5 Tons Of Ghanaian Loud Linked To Wanted Drug Baron In Lagos by Babaibeji2020(m): 6:34pm On Feb 04
VeryWickedMan:
I know of only one drug baron in Lagos.
It it the one that has relocated to Abuja....?

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 14.5 Tons Of Ghanaian Loud Linked To Wanted Drug Baron In Lagos by Uncletony(m): 6:51pm On Feb 04
Yoruba Muslims should check the names and tell us what they see
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 14.5 Tons Of Ghanaian Loud Linked To Wanted Drug Baron In Lagos by Chikel20000(m): 8:12pm On Feb 04
GloriousGbola:
The wazobia is strong with NDLEA . Everyone region is represented. grin

there r no Igbos on dis
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 14.5 Tons Of Ghanaian Loud Linked To Wanted Drug Baron In Lagos by 123papas(m): 4:06am On Feb 05
150g is too small to arrest someone
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 14.5 Tons Of Ghanaian Loud Linked To Wanted Drug Baron In Lagos by tinktanker: 8:55am On Feb 05
I thought it was only igbo that do drugs oh. Many Nigerians here had made feel so.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 14.5 Tons Of Ghanaian Loud Linked To Wanted Drug Baron In Lagos by Abee79(m): 4:51pm On Feb 05
Drugs in Lagos? We know the real owner! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Mother & Daughter Accused Of Nigerian Internet Dating Scam / Fake Kidnapper Arrested Trying To Dupe SUN Deputy Managing Director (picture) / 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.