Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,356 members, 7,864,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike (5981 Views)

Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen / Erosion Sacks Amawbia Community 300 Homes Cut Off 4,000 School Children Out Of S / The Untold Story Of The Biafran Ogbunigwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by richie240: 9:46pm On Feb 04
4000 kwa, I thought it's 4 million nau.
'Awa ppl' and exaggeration
grin. grin
tvafrique:
This is the story of a weapon system, manufactured by a seceding African country that wiped off over, 4,000 military personnels and over 100 vehicles in one strike in 1968 during the Nigerian Biafran Civil War.

Ogbunigwe, also known as the Ojukwu Bucket, stands as a testament to ingenuity and innovation in warfare. Developed and mass-produced by the Republic of Biafra during the Nigerian Civil War from 1967 to 1970, Ogbunigwe comprised a series of advanced weapons systems including command detonation mines, improvised explosive devices, and rocket-propelled missiles. These lethal armaments were instrumental in reshaping the dynamics of the conflict, showcasing the remarkable capabilities of indigenous weaponry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKqaeIAYDFg

3 Likes

Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by arantess: 9:53pm On Feb 04
aribisala0:
Iboes can be amusing.......
Very peculiar chaps
This is not a gathering of cowards pls....
Face front
Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by kettykin: 9:53pm On Feb 04
aribisala0:

What has this got to do with substantiating the number of peoplen Ogbuniwe killed?

It does not do that

You need to learn how. to organize your mind and argue logically

This is a peripheral story
It tells us what is already known . There was an ambush at Abagana. A victory for Biafra a loss for Nigeria . It does not tell us the role of Ogbuniwe,if any ,or how many died. It was a loss that did not change the course of the war

I already gave snippets from Dawodu.com for you to do more preview or reading. If the story doesn't fit your narrative then good for you . There are a good number of military journals on this, some even written by Nigerian military scholars which I don’t need to publish.
Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by arantess: 10:00pm On Feb 04
kettykin:

I already gave snippets Dawodu.com for you to do more preview or reading. If the story doesn't fit your narrative then good for you . There are countless military journals on this, some even written by Nigerian military scholars which I don’t need to publish.
You cannot wake up someone pretending to sleep....

Anyone not happy with the outcome of that battle should enter lagoon and drown. Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by T8ksy(m): 10:10pm On Feb 04
arantess:

This is not a gathering of cowards pls....
Face front

No,, it's a gathering of genetically-wired, mischievous, lying chest-beaters.

4 Likes

Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by aribisala0(m): 10:11pm On Feb 04
kettykin:

I already gave snippets from Dawodu.com for you to do more preview or reading. If the story doesn't fit your narrative then good for you . There are a good number of military journals on this, some even written by Nigerian military scholars which I don’t need to publish.

Why are You folk very comfortable with lies and deception

This thread is very specific
It discussing 4000 soldiers killed by Ogbuniscam.
Dawodu did not mention Ogbuniscam or any number of soldiers killed

It is not relevant to our discussion and is a diversion driven by dishonesty and deception

You are a liar

4 Likes

Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by PressMyButton: 10:32pm On Feb 04
kettykin:

Thank you for the correction.
In a bid to chestbeat and deceive fellow ipob, you fell into a ditch of lies. Ogbunikwe, the crude mortar could kill 4000 at a go, yet biafra lost begging on their knees and Ojukwu fled in a mini skirt.

5 Likes

Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by PressMyButton: 10:38pm On Feb 04
aribisala0:

Why are You folk very comfortable with lies and deception

This thread is very specific
It discussing 4000 soldiers killed by Ogbuniscam.
Dawodu did not mention Ogbuniscam or any number of soldiers killed

It is not relevant to our discussion and is a diversion driven by dishonesty and deception

You are a liar
Lol, Ogbuniscam..
Ogbunifraud.

5 Likes

Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by aribisala0(m): 10:40pm On Feb 04
PressMyButton:

Lol, Ogbuniscam..
Ogbunifraud.

OgbuniLamba

2 Likes

Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by WantsandMore: 10:41pm On Feb 04
aribisala0:

You mentioned IBB and OBI etc

Was a specific point you were trying to make when you mentioned those names?
Is there any statement attributed to any of them you are relying on as a buttress?
What exactly is your point?
you're dogressing, you made a joke about Wikipedia quoting C.A's there was a country as a source which begged my initial quote. The names I mentioned can be trusted as authorities on the Nigeria- Biafran war, out of those names I mentioned if i recall correctly only IBB is yet yo publish a book yet you begged to differ innit? Now I'm asking if you cannot trust those names as authorities on N-B war, claiming they're biased or propagandists, whose authority should we then trust on the war to be authentic given it's several years since the war ended & many a people will rely on secondary sources of data about the war. Take 🎤
Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by aribisala0(m): 10:48pm On Feb 04
WantsandMore:
you're dogressing, you made a joke about Wikipedia quoting C.A's there was a country as a source which begged my initial quote. The names I mentioned can be trusted as authorities on the Nigeria- Biafran war, out of those names I mentioned if i recall correctly only IBB is yet yo publish a book yet you begged to differ innit? Now I'm asking if you cannot trust those names as authorities on N-B war, claiming they're biased or propagandists, whose authority should we then trust on the war to be authentic given it's several years since the war ended & many a people will rely on secondary sources of data about the war. Take 🎤
How am I digressin g?
Joke? I am not joking
Can you attribute any specific statement or quote to IBB OBJ etc about the subject matter of This thread ?
Did they ever make any statement to buttress your claim? Why bring them up? You did not me

From.an objective perspective,to me they are arguably biased whether or not they are whatever they say will be Be vulnerable to that charge. They were Nigerian soldiers
It is only when their account and that of the Board and agree that we can forego independent validation

Again why did you bring up IBB and OBJ WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR POINT?

Your logic only makes sense to you?

It is totally irrational
There is no independent source with genuine neutrality that has concerns Ogbuniscam story
It is nonsense

2 Likes

Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by BiasedNairaland: 10:55pm On Feb 04
anyilalaz:
A lot of technological innovation and invention happened during this era. One time off for black man. Pity it happened during the war. My Dad, God rest his soul told me that during this period the biafrains invented mobile modular refinery for Fuel and jet A1, converted civil planes to combat aircraft or bombers, etc.

That even the UNN Nsukka were the Reserch and Design were done, the department of chemical engineering was stopped after the war by Nigerian government/British because of the level of advancements not even seen in the West then. My old man confidently told me all research documents are still a top secret and not lost.

Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by WantsandMore: 10:57pm On Feb 04
aribisala0:

How am I digressin g?
Joke? I am not joking
Can you attribute any specific statement or quote to IBB OBJ etc about the subject matter of This thread ?
Did they ever make any statement to buttress your claim? Why bring them up? You did not me

From.an objective perspective,to me they are arguably biased whether or not they are whatever they say will be Be vulnerable to that charge. They were Nigerian soldiers
It is only when their account and that of the Board and agree that we can forego independent validation

Again why did you bring up IBB and OBJ WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR POINT?

Your logic only makes sense to you?

It is totally irrational
There is no independent source with genuine neutrality that has concerns Ogbuniscam story
It is nonsense
My Concern is about the Nigeria Civil War been told. It's the only reason I've decided to engage you. What makes you deduce there's an objective point of view if your inference of every account is questionable?
Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by PressMyButton: 10:59pm On Feb 04
aribisala0:
OgbuniLamba
Lol, OgbuniYahoo. Funny thread.

3 Likes

Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by aribisala0(m): 11:01pm On Feb 04
WantsandMore:
My Concern is about the Nigeria Civil War been told. It's the only reason I've decided to engage you. What makes you deduce there's an objective point of view if your inference of every account is questionable?
Ogbuniscam killed 4000 soldiers
That is all we are discussing
How do IBB and OBJ fit in?
Why did you bring them up?

2 Likes

Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by BiasedNairaland: 11:02pm On Feb 04
WantsandMore:

Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by Emmanuel900(m): 11:03pm On Feb 04
BiasedNairaland:

Most of the design prototypes and molds were destroyed by the Nigerian government. That's why UNN doesn't have a faculty for Chemical Engineering till date. In fact, I believe that the ingenuity of the Igbos is one of the reasons why the West doesn't want an Igbo country. One European diplomat told a Biafran diplomat that Europe will never permit another Japan in Africa.

You guys are very delusional lol. European diplomat that didn't have a name.

Europeans also recorded how uncivilized you were when they first came in contact with you.

So it is now the Europeans marginalizing Igbo grin grin

What have you achieved as a whole to even think you can threaten the west ? Name a successful Igbo business man outside Nigeria ?

How many nobel laureates have you won ? what about grammy ? An under achieving tribe like yours think themselves birds when you are just ants lol grin. I can't believe a generation can be this delusional.

2 Likes

Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by WantsandMore: 11:06pm On Feb 04
aribisala0:

Ogbuniscam killed 4000 soldiers
That is all we are discussing

How do IBB and OBJ fit in?
Why did you bring them up?
while you've erroneously assumed I engaged you because of the bolded, I've corrected that notion. My argument is based on your assumption that C.A's there was a country is not a verifiable source enough to be quoted by wiki. IBB & OBJ are witnesses to the war same as C.A & obj published a book. You claim none of them are good sources enough yet debunk the civil accounts. On what basis or sources do you debunk them?
Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by aribisala0(m): 11:08pm On Feb 04
WantsandMore:
while you've erroneously assumed I engaged you because of the bolded, I've corrected that notion. My argument is based on your assumption that C.A's there was a country is not a verifiable source enough to be quoted by wiki. IBB & OBJ are witnesses to the war same as C.A & obj published a book. You claim none of them are good sources enough yet debunk the civil accounts. On what basis or sources do you debunk them?

There are two issues. Here.

First explain the point you were making when you brought in OBJ,IBB etc
What point were you making
What did IBB say or OBJ that you wete referring to?

The Achebe point is second and we can deal.with that after. Achebe was an official spokesman and propagandist of Biafra. He is not credible to me

Why did you bring up.IBB? PLEASE EXPLAIN

3 Likes

Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by WantsandMore: 11:12pm On Feb 04
aribisala0:

There are two issues. Here.

First explain the point you were making when you brought in OBJ,IBB etc
What point were you making
What did IBB say or OBJ that you wete referring to?

The Achebe point is second and we can deal.with that after. Achebe was an official spokesman and propagandist of Biafra. He is not credible to me

Why did you bring up.IBB? PLEASE EXPLAIN
nah, I'm done....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by aribisala0(m): 11:16pm On Feb 04
WantsandMore:
Frederick Forsyth, Chinua Achebe, OBJ, Ibb, Haruna etc are authorities on the Biafra war irrespective of how they chose to tell it. What's wrong with quoting there was a country?

Did IBB,OBJ,EVER say that Ogbunigwe killed 4000 Nigerian soldiers?

This is not about HOW a story is told

But WHAT story is told.

Achebe is not an authority. He was In charge of propaganda for Biafra.
A fiction writer not an historian . A writer with established hatred for Yoruba,Nigeria and a liar cannot be called an authority. His accounts are opinions and explanations that are discredited and dishonest. He is not an authority. He was the Lying Mohammed of Biafra

3 Likes

Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by makemoneywbsite: 11:17pm On Feb 04
WantsandMore:
nah, I'm done....

Best response from you so far. Why were you dignifying his type with a response. They thrive on jealousy. You should have known that by now. Have you asked yourself why Igbo are the only people confident enough to want their own country? The reason is that they're the only people who are aware that the whiteman has no right to decide our destiny as a people. Most other ethnicities cannot imagine a survival without Nigeria and without Igbo.

Even top military analysts said that the odds against Biafra was 4-1 at the commencement of the conflict. They also posited that were the odds 3-1, Nigeria wouldn't have defeated Biafra. Biafra was the only war that the two super powers (USSR and USA) supported one side. Normally, USA would support those that USSR opposed but in Biafra, both the Russians and the Americans became friends (America probably because of the British) and Russians despite being involved in Czchekoslavakia. The reason is obvious, Europeans and Americans saw Biafra as a light that would herald African renaissance. No other Africans had the innovativeness of the Biafrans. That's why someone wrote a book, "In Biafra, Africa Died" Imagine an Africa that could have taken a cue from Biafran technological prowess and woke up from its state of being a warehouse of raw materials being exploited by the Chinese, Americans, Europeans, Indians and even Lebanese.

Even the innovations of Biafra of 1960 such as refining fuel, cannot be accomplished by Nigeria 50 years later, talk less of building rockets. Folks like SuperOnyi have already made good points. If Biafra could build warships and airstrips and missiles, it would have become a country competeing with the likes of Israel and Iran, not Niger Republic and Cameroon.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by aribisala0(m): 11:23pm On Feb 04
WantsandMore:
nah, I'm done....
Nah you are busted
You raised. IBB and OBJ

BUT There is no evidence they ever corroborated this OgbuniLamba tale.
It is fiction.a totally fraudulent lamba that will never be allowed to thrive
It simply did not happen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by aribisala0(m): 11:25pm On Feb 04
Nigeria defeated Biafra all this SHALAYE. is self consolation and self deception.
Ogbuniscam no invention. It was merely a crude adaptation of existing mortar technology.
In the end it did not help win the war and therefore can be classed as a little better than useless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by blacknp(m): 11:51pm On Feb 04
BitterTruth0001:

We know your tribe loves to rewrite history but you can’t rewrite this one .
Yet na Ojukwu still run, go look for food for una to wack, never to be seen again.

3 Likes

Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by aribisala0(m): 11:55pm On Feb 04
BitterTruth0001:

We know your tribe loves to rewrite history but you can’t rewrite this one .

This is what sounds like an attempt to rewrite history there was no invention
It was just a reconfiguration of existing weapons
Stop trying to tell me it is magic when you put meat in your mouth and it disappeared.

The history we know is that Ojukwu Fled Effiong Surrendered to Obasanjo and Biafra failed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by blacknp(m): 11:55pm On Feb 04
makemoneywbsite:

Best response from you so far. Why were you dignifying his type with a response. They thrive on jealousy. You should have known that by now. Have you asked yourself why Igbo are the only people confident enough to want their own country? The reason is that they're the only people who are aware that the whiteman has no right to decide our destiny as a people. Most other ethnicities cannot imagine a survival without Nigeria and without Igbo.

Even top military analysts said that the odds against Biafra was 4-1 at the commencement of the conflict. They also posited that were the odds 3-1, Nigeria wouldn't have defeated Biafra. Biafra was the only war that the two super powers (USSR and USA) supported one side. Normally, USA would support those that USSR opposed but in Biafra, both the Russians and the Americans became friends (America probably because of the British) and Russians despite being involved in Czchekoslavakia. The reason is obvious, Europeans and Americans saw Biafra as a light that would herald African renaissance. No other Africans had the innovativeness of the Biafrans. That's why someone wrote a book, "In Biafra, Africa Died" Imagine an Africa that could have taken a cue from Biafran technological prowess and woke up from its state of being a warehouse of raw materials being exploited by the Chinese, Americans, Europeans, Indians and even Lebanese.

Even the innovations of Biafra of 1960 such as refining fuel, cannot be accomplished by Nigeria 50 years later, talk less of building rockets. Folks like SuperOnyi have already made good points. If Biafra could build warships and airstrips and missiles, it would have become a country competeing with the likes of Israel and Iran, not Niger Republic and Cameroon.
After this your long epistle, The irony is that the man that led you into a foolish war, ran away to preserve his own life, leaving over 3 million dead, yet still came back home to campaign for NPN’s one Nigeria, & got married to a Miss Nigeria?

Foolish are the ones that died for nothing over a mad man’s aspiration.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by arantess: 4:35am On Feb 05
T8ksy:

No,, it's a gathering of genetically-wired, mischievous, lying chest-beaters.
Continue crying and wincing in pain....
If that's not enough you can eat shit join
Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by Asswipemod: 5:14am On Feb 05
tvafrique:
This is the story of a weapon system, manufactured by a seceding African country that wiped off over, 4,000 military personnels and over 100 vehicles in one strike in 1968 during the Nigerian Biafran Civil War.

Ogbunigwe, also known as the Ojukwu Bucket, stands as a testament to ingenuity and innovation in warfare. Developed and mass-produced by the Republic of Biafra during the Nigerian Civil War from 1967 to 1970, Ogbunigwe comprised a series of advanced weapons systems including command detonation mines, improvised explosive devices, and rocket-propelled missiles. These lethal armaments were instrumental in reshaping the dynamics of the conflict, showcasing the remarkable capabilities of indigenous weaponry.

Amidst the onset of hostilities, Biafran armed forces faced significant challenges due to a scarcity of arms and ammunition compared to their Nigerian counterparts. In response, Biafran scientists, notably from the University of Biafra (now University of Nigeria, Nsukka), spearheaded the Research and Production (R.A.P.) Agency of Biafra. Led by Colonel Ejike Obumneme Aghanya, this agency sought to bridge the gap by developing an indigenous arms industry. The result was the birth of Ogbunigwe, a formidable arsenal ranging from grenades to surface-to-surface missiles.

The effectiveness of Ogbunigwe was unparalleled. Mines and warheads boasted a lethal range of up to 800 meters, capable of devastating entire enemy companies with a single explosion. Rocket-propelled versions showcased a missile range of 8 kilometers, proving instrumental in neutralizing enemy infantry and armored vehicles alike.

Ogbunigwe's impact on the battlefield was profound. It played a pivotal role in decisive engagements such as the Abagana ambush, where Biafran forces inflicted significant losses on the Nigerian 2nd Division. Rocket missiles targeted a Nigerian convoy of about 100 vehicles and 6,000 personnels, triggering a massive explosion that decimated armored vehicles and wiping over 4,000 of the personnels, marking one of the war's deadliest single losses for the Nigerian army.

The significance of Ogbunigwe extended beyond its military prowess. It symbolized a triumph of indigenous innovation, challenging conventional perceptions of warfare and highlighting the resourcefulness of Biafran scientists and engineers. Despite the eventual outcome of the conflict, Ogbunigwe remains a testament to the resilience and ingenuity of those who sought to defend their homeland through technological innovation and strategic prowess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKqaeIAYDFg

You're a dishonest person. The pictures you showed below is not that of the ogbunigwe. The weapon wasn't close to a rocket. It was a giant blunderbuss loaded with gun powder and all kinds of projectiles like ball bearing, nails, pebbles and shit. Besides, it wasn't the giant breech loader that killed 4000 soldiers at once. It was a chain reaction of bombs in the convoy of the military company that caused the massive damage.

3 Likes

Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by aribisala0(m): 5:42am On Feb 05
BiasedNairaland:

Most of the design prototypes and molds were destroyed by the Nigerian government. That's why UNN doesn't have a faculty for Chemical Engineering till date. In fact, I believe that the ingenuity of the Igbos is one of the reasons why the West doesn't want an Igbo country. One European diplomat told a Biafran diplomat that Europe will never permit another Japan in Africa.

This is another line I hear from IPOB conspiracy theorists

That UNN does not have a faculty for Chemical Engineering
Is that true ?
How is that relevant to Ogbunigbe
Which university in Nigeria has a faculty of Chemical Engineering?

2 Likes

Re: A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike by SuperOnyi: 7:42am On Feb 05
richie240:
4000 kwa, I thought it's 4 million nau.
'Awa ppl' and exaggeration
grin. grin

shocked

When I call Africàns mønkeys, people think I'm racist even though I also have African blood flowing in my veins. You Africans should be more focused on the fact that you lost an opportunity to have a black nation blacks all over the world could have been proud of.

I'm currently rereading the Ahiara Declaration and I'm covered in shame how black mónkèys would starve their own kind including women and children. When my son become the president of America, I will make sure he invades and colonize Africa, particularly Nigeria.

Only Black Americans and other diasporan blacks may have the right to say "black lives matter" not you ûsêléss descendants of mónkèys! Your lives ain't worth sh*t!

Disclaimer: Slim Shady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 / The Dangers Of Being Black In India / Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.