Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram (7560 Views)

Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun / Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians / Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by gmolen(m): 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2011
By the grace and mercy of God, BH's plan, if true, will not see the light of the day. Guys, enough of the insults and name calling on GEJ. God has allowed him to be our president at a time like this and what we can do for him at this critical time is prayers-that God should help him to lead us right. Cheers
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by gmolen(m): 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2011
By the grace and mercy of God, BH's plan, if true, will not see the light of the day. Guys, enough of the insults and name calling on GEJ. God has allowed him to be our president at a time like this and what we can do for him at this critical time is prayers-that God should help him to lead us right. Cheers
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by executinal(m): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2011
In as much they BOMB the whole North no problem. I only pitty those SE,SS SW that still cling to that desert states. BOKO HARAM angry
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by moderatorr: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2011
terrorism is not a revolution, its terrorism.
No country has successfully quelled it
Odi was wiped because they stood to defend their village.
Those terrorists wont stand, they'll run into neighbouring towns before FG JTF massacre comes to town. FG will end up killing inocent muslims.
FG knows this thats why they chose the tougher option of arresting and deleting them one by one.
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by ceejay80s(m): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2011
I wonder weather hausas plenty pass igbo,yoruba,benin,calabar, niger delta etc,e don reach time wey we go pursue them back to their village and cage dem, shey make we dey fear dem ni? Dem believe say na dem get power pass for naija.
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by jmaine: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2011
moderatorr:

terrorism is not a revolution, its terrorism.
No country has successfully quelled it
Odi was wiped because they stood to defend their village.
Those terrorists wont stand, they'll run into neighbouring towns before FG JTF massacre comes to town. FG will end up killing inocent muslims.
FG knows this thats why they chose the tougher option of arresting and deleting them one by one.

Thank you bros . . . . but atimes am forced to recommend the Apache gunships used often on the hapless Niger Deltans on them . . .their excesses are getting too much . . .
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by GoldStandard1: 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2011
Any christians nailing muslims on here is only trying to find an avenue for his long held-hatred. Every right thinking mind knows that Boko Haram is far from being religious. The muslims themselves have condemned it, so what else. Their political god-fathers should be fished out *Unfortunately, GEJ knows them but they're probably too close for him to strike or he's just not bold enough to take a strong step
They claim western education is a crime yet they drive cars to strike a building. They use bombs made from ideas in the chemistry lab. I mean, did the Quran give any instructions on how to in on TV? Yet they know that they have to use materials made from Western education and they are condemning it at the same time. This simply defies common logic.
BH are not as strong as a fraction of Al Qaeda, yet their leader was hunted down to the last. What about S Hussein? And Khadaffi?
If leaders are ready to something positive there's nothing stopping them. Boko Haram is a political issue and has nothing to do with Islam
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by yommysomguy(m): 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2011
ceejay80s:

I wonder weather hausas plenty pass igbo,yoruba,benin,calabar, niger delta etc,e don reach time wey we go pursue them back to their village and cage dem, shey make we dey fear dem ni? Dem believe say na dem get power pass for naija.
mmm
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by LloydAchi(m): 3:37am On Nov 10, 2011
Just reading through some posts here and I pity Nigerians, especially those in NL. This is exactly the position Adamu Ciroma and co wanted us to be not long ago. They threatened to turn this country upside down. . . and now, here we are cursing and abusing and hating everything about 9Ja and the poor President. Right where they want us to be because of their selfish ambitions. We are 160 million fools when we keep arguing and talking down on our country, young democracy and especially the president. Well, I will not fall for that. I am too educated, enlightened and much traveled to fall for this selfish Northern crap. Boko Haram is here and it will die just the way political sharia died. It doesn't matter how long it takes . . . there is always a night for each day. All I stand for is a corruption free country and basic life amenities which this government cannot give me nor any before it and any after it. That's my only pain. I cannot come here and start crying like a baby or defeated fool like a lot here. Hate the president or country if you like, but one thing I know is that CIROMA and CO will be defeated with their BH apologist and the blood of hundred spilled will hunt them for the rest of their God-forsaken life. Their cup will soon be full.
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by Adexchelsea19(m): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2011
Lloyd Achi:

Just reading through some posts here and I pity Nigerians, especially those in NL. This is exactly the position Adamu Ciroma and co wanted us to be not long ago. They threatened to turn this country upside down. . . and now, here we are cursing and abusing and hating everything about 9Ja and the poor President. Right where they want us to be because of their selfish ambitions. We are 160 million fools when we keep arguing and talking down on our country, young democracy and especially the president. Well, I will not fall for that. I am too educated, enlightened and much traveled to fall for this selfish Northern crap. Boko Haram is here and it will die just the way political sharia died. It doesn't matter how long it takes . . . there is always a night for each day. All I stand for is a corruption free country and basic life amenities which this government cannot give me nor any before it and any after it. That's my only pain. I cannot come here and start crying like a baby or defeated fool like a lot here. Hate the president or country if you like, but one thing I know is that CIROMA and CO will be defeated with their BH apologist and the blood of hundred spilled will hunt them for the rest of their God-forsaken life. Their cup will soon be full.
Thank you for this post,you talk sence.
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by wellheads(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2011
Lloyd Achi:

Your write-up is biased, and you ended it badly just like most other NLers who you heavily criticised.

[li]list]If truly you are as educated and enlightened as you claim and think, you will not be accusing Ciroma & co based on your instincts. Loss of innocent lives is terrible and perpetrators of such heinous crimes (BH) should be heavily punished. But until anyone is found guilty, keep your education and enlightenment to your self and don't make anyone a convict.

[/list]One would expect a clued president to at least, have thought of an idea or strategy to deal with these useless BH guys, but hey, he is just like his NSA (Azazi) and Police Chief (Ringim) who seems not to even know the meaning of bomb. We can't wait for BH to die a natural death because it is killing innocent lives, unlike Shari'ah that is not killing anyone. Or have you heard of any one killed in Shari'ah Law who did not commit an offense? Never. But the same cannot be said of BH. That is why you need to light up their asses so that they can save the innocent lives dying evryday.

If they cant do the job, he and his co-horts should get the hell out of the place and allow competent hands manage us and save our lives.
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by Gbenge77(m): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2011
Would Gej take responsibility?
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by akins56(m): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2011
I have always said it that boko haram will always remain in existence UNLESS ABJECT PORVERTY AND STARK ILLITRACY ARE SQUARLY TACKLE IN NIGERIA b'cos no educated person or employe youth would be gullible enough fighting an unreasonable war or worst still ready to engage in suicide bombings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT / Amosun Reacts: 'No Worker Was Sacked Over Strike Action By Me' / The Presbyterian Church Of Biafra In 1858

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.