Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

It's Time To Rebuild Our Personal Altars!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Time To Rebuild Our Personal Altars!! (218 Views)

Prayers To Destroy Marine Witchcraft Attacks, Altars, And Activities . / Spiritual Altars. How To Raise One To God And Breaking Demonic Ones / How We Can Develop Our Personal Love For Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Time To Rebuild Our Personal Altars!! by Matrix137(m): 4:38pm On Feb 04
Think about this critically.

When was the last time you made a sacrifice to God??

You might be Christian on paper, but what is your personal fellowship with God like?

Can you risk it all for him?

See brethren, there is more in life than personal aggrandizement that never fufills.

Even if you become a billionaire today, are you sure of your final destination when you leave this earth realm? Remember, Death shows no discrimination as it can come anytime and to anyone regardless of age, wealth or social status. So my dear rebuild your personal altar now!! as a matter of urgency as the time is short and the enemy hasn't stop prowling.

Remember his motto?

Kill, steal and destroy!!!

Please think more on spiritual things and not only on matters of the flesh!!

Remain blessed!!!
Re: It's Time To Rebuild Our Personal Altars!! by Matrix137(m): 4:39pm On Feb 04
Read and digest
Re: It's Time To Rebuild Our Personal Altars!! by Matrix137(m): 4:52pm On Feb 04
God help us all
Re: It's Time To Rebuild Our Personal Altars!! by Matrix137(m): 4:58pm On Feb 04
Grace cool cool
Re: It's Time To Rebuild Our Personal Altars!! by Matrix137(m): 6:47pm On Feb 04
Glory smiley smiley
Re: It's Time To Rebuild Our Personal Altars!! by Matrix137(m): 6:59pm On Feb 04
Read before it becomes hidden from your eyes
Re: It's Time To Rebuild Our Personal Altars!! by nnamdiosu(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04
Matrix137:
Please guys, I'm doing a missionary work at a remote village in Ohaozara Ebonyi State Nigeria. With no basic amenities, however that's not my problem, my problem now is
Hunger. I've been on an unwilled fasting for long due to lack of food or money to buy, but right now my body can't take it anymore. I really need your help Sir/ma

07 25 00 93 40 access bank

God bless you!!

You just dropped a post and the next thing is you started splitting for help to eat.

Who sent you on the mission?
Are you the one that sent yourself?

What proof do we have you are on mission? So if I copy and paste this your write up somewhere, people should also just start sending me money because I mentioned missionary work? Does that make sense? Please be smart.

Post pictures you in the field.
Post pictures of you been commissioner out.
Post achievements so far.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Rebuild Our Personal Altars!! by Matrix137(m): 8:01pm On Feb 04
God bless

(1) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe: The Rich Also Die Young / Rt. Hon. Ozurigbo Ugonna Buries Mother in-law, Magaret Ndukwe, In Grand Style / Family Tithing In The Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.