Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. (33394 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) / 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by Botragelad: 4:53pm On Feb 04
Catania, Italy – Another horror story, yet another young victim of sexual violence at the hands of Islamic migrants. Catania is in shock over what happened to a 13-year-old girl who was raped by a pack of seven Egyptian boys in a bathroom at the communal gardens of Villa Bellini, one of the Sicilian city’s two oldest gardens.

District and juvenile prosecutors enlisted the Carabinieri to apprehend seven suspects, three of whom are minors, as per reports. Initially evading arrest, the seventh individual wanted by authorities was eventually located at 1:30 p.m. in Piazza Dante. He was in the midst of retrieving his belongings and attempted to flee to escape capture within the community where he had been staying.

The violence against the 13-year-old girl occurred on the evening of January 30. Based on the initial account provided by the Carabinieri of the Catania provincial command, the young girl and her 17-year-old boyfriend were reportedly approached by a group near the bathrooms of the Villa Bellini Municipal Garden, which was nearly empty at that time. Later, the Egyptians threatened the children: while the boy was beaten, restrained, and kept away, the 13-year-old girl was dragged into the bathroom and raped by two of the suspects under the gaze of the other five. Panicked and in pain, the young girl, after the second rape, found the strength to free herself from her terrorists and escape together with her boyfriend.

According to reports in La Repubblica, the victims screamed for help, but no one came to their aid. Subsequently, they were rescued by passersby on Via Etnea after the violent attack. Thanks to the testimonies of the rape victim, her boyfriend, and the investigative efforts, which began with the analysis of surveillance camera footage from inside Villa Bellini, law enforcement officials were able to identify the seven individuals believed to be responsible.

The Carabinieri from the Investigative Unit and their colleagues from the Scientific Investigations Section collected various biological evidence. As a result, arrest warrants were issued for the seven youths. Three of them were taken into custody at Catania’s Piazza Lanza prison, one was placed under house arrest, and the remaining three were sent to Catania’s First Reception Center.

The recent events have not escaped the attention of politicians, who have also been involved in recent cases in Caivano and Palermo. Today, while visiting the Gigafactory 3Sun in Catania, Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni expressed her sympathy for the young victim. She stated, “It strikes me that on a day when we commemorate a very young Christian martyr, we are confronted with yet another young victim of sexual violence. I want to convey my solidarity with her and her family. The state will provide support, and justice will be served.”

Vice-Premier Matteo Salvini sternly said, “Don’t come to me and talk about ‘tolerance’ or ‘mistakes.’ In the face of such heinous acts, there can be no leniency, only a remedy: chemical castration. I hope the League’s proposal on this matter will be voted on as soon as possible.”

Annalisa Tardino, the regional commissioner and MEP for the Salvini Premier League called for strict punishments, saying, “We are resolute in our belief that rapists and pedophiles should undergo chemical castration, and there should be life imprisonment for similar crimes. Additionally, we need to enhance the security in our cities. Immediate repatriation for foreigners! In Egypt, they would never tolerate such behavior. The safety of our children must be a top priority across Italy.”

This distressing news of the gang rape against the young girl emerged during the days when Catania commemorates its patron saint, St. Agatha. She was martyred by proconsul Quinziano, who even resorted to the gruesome act of tearing off her breasts with pincers because she refused to marry him.

Source;
https://rairfoundation.com/islamized-italy-13-year-old-girl-raped-pack/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=islamized-italy-13-year-old-girl-raped-pack

3 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by Botragelad: 4:54pm On Feb 04
Rape is a no-no. Who else reckons a tougher penalty should be dished out to rapists.

It goes without saying that, your outfit doesn't give anyone the right to rape you. It's all about the rapist's mentality, no matter what you're wearing.

So as a lady when someone gives you guff like, wear a " decent" clothe or cover your face with religious gear so as not to lure men or let them rape you, all you have to do is say, how about you teach people to control any impulse that might lead to rape!

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by illicit(m): 4:57pm On Feb 04
😳
Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by AllKnowing: 4:59pm On Feb 04
The exact reason why I'm admonishing men to
mentally rise above sex on that topic I created!

15 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by RepoMan007: 5:01pm On Feb 04
People who bake babies and laugh about it because of the baby's ancestry or bloodline.
Animals.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by God1000(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04
Give them capital punishment, bunch of useless men

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by immortalcrown(m): 5:04pm On Feb 04
In my opinion as a human, the rapists deserve death.

But I am not God.

11 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by madridguy(m): 5:16pm On Feb 04
No time for story... Give them Pakistan/Yemen type of judgement.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by Namaster: 5:20pm On Feb 04
Rape is EVIL.
Pedophilia is WORSE.
A gang of PEDOPHILE RAPIST is an abomination that should NOT be allowed to exist.

They should ALL be EXECUTED.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by PinkNature: 5:20pm On Feb 04
AllKnowing:
The exact reason why I'm admonishing men to
mentally rise above sex on that topic I created!

I'm a fan, I've been waiting for a new thread since Jan 12. Hopefully you keep on creating more threads and share more knowledge to young men.

6 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by Boogyman557: 5:40pm On Feb 04
Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by VeryWickedMan: 6:50pm On Feb 04
Botragelad:

the young girl and her 17-year-old boyfriend were reportedly approached by a group near the bathrooms of the Villa Bellini Municipal Garden, which was nearly empty at that time.

Knowing females that's not her first time of being gang banged. She's only claiming rape because she got caught this time.

4 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by AllKnowing: 6:54pm On Feb 04
PinkNature:

I'm a fan, I've been waiting for a new thread since Jan 12. Hopefully you keep on creating more threads and share more knowledge to young men.

I'm honored.
Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by RemoveKebab: 7:36pm On Feb 04
Let them keep welcoming illegal vermin migrants from countries that hates anything west.

When you play stupid games expect stupid prizes.

13 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by Houseontherock1: 8:39pm On Feb 04
Stop accepting these people...you guys never listen! Rape of an "infidel" is not frowned at where they are coming from...how do you expect them not to rape young "infidels" in the host community?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by Botragelad: 6:56am On Feb 05
nlfpmod
Seun
mukina2
justwise
fergie001
Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by JasonNOTStatham: 7:45am On Feb 05
Poland rejected the Islamic movements, France and UK are still experiencing attacks, a few political figures are saying mass immigration needed. Trump have deportation agenda at heart already, Spain and Italy still have their borders open

8 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by motionarena: 8:39am On Feb 05
Islam is a curse to the world

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by Dididrumz(m): 8:40am On Feb 05
7 guys on a 13 years old girl, this is really depressing to hear.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by illuminutty: 8:40am On Feb 05
Get them and c@strate them alive and chop off their body parts one by one until only their heads are left.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by BigDawsNet: 8:41am On Feb 05
They should be castrated! Simple

6 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by Ebukamatth(m): 8:41am On Feb 05
E get somethings I dey hear, my head will be head-aching me

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by Macnnoli4(m): 8:41am On Feb 05
In the land of Italy, this time is Nigerians aren't the recipients of bad image although this might still harshen anti-migration policies
Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by shoodboi2: 8:41am On Feb 05
Dee
Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by Dididrumz(m): 8:42am On Feb 05
VeryWickedMan:
Knowing females that's not her first time of being gang banged. She's only claiming rape because she got caught this time.

Untop 13 years old girl matter?

Indeed a very wicked and foolish he-goat.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by Pootle: 8:42am On Feb 05
castrate the useless pharaohs

6 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by ruggedtimi(m): 8:42am On Feb 05
Those immigrants have the mafia to deal with....

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by Offpoint1: 8:44am On Feb 05
Bad
Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by Skillsnigeria: 8:44am On Feb 05
Hmmm
Re: 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. by makjo900: 8:45am On Feb 05
A 13 yrs old girl was raped but somehow you found a way to input religion into it. I dot seem to understand these bigots sometimes, what does religion has to do with rape. The rape cases that has being happening in Nigeria and other parts of the world should also be linked to religion right?

Indeed, religion is a poison. It poisons everything.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mechanic Stabs Man For Pinging While Driving In Lagos (Photo) / Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) / Kenyan Man Narrates How His Female Boss Gave Him HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.