Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street (2694 Views)

Xenophobic Rage: Why We Don’t Want To Return Home / CSOs To President Buhari: Expel Amnesty International Before We Put On Our Rage / ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by aderadio1: 5:45pm On Feb 04
Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by anungangampu: 6:24pm On Feb 04
Nothing is gonna happen. Apc has weaponised Tribalism in Nigeria and once it comes to push, they just need to pull a card put like they did in Lagos election and end sars .
Bayo Onanuga the hench man is in power, they still have the card to play when it comes to keeping Nigerian youths busy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by kettykin: 6:26pm On Feb 04
anungangampu:
Nothing is gonna happen. Apc has weaponised Tribalism in Nigeria and once it comes to push, they just need to pull a card put like they did in Lagos election and end sars .
Bayo Onanuga the hench man is in power, they still have the card to play when it comes to keeping Nigerian youths busy.

Scapegoating igbos will no longer work if any if such mass rebellion happens, the igbo millennials and Z generation are now smarter

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by Chinjo2: 6:28pm On Feb 04
It is only unpatriotic Nigerians that are complaining.
We are enjoying the drama that is playing in this country.

5 Likes

Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by aderadio1: 6:29pm On Feb 04
anungangampu:
I don't think it will be that easy this time. All over Nigeria is charged at the moment.
I still believe Baba is cooking something good for Nigeria, he should be fast before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by Paraman: 6:30pm On Feb 04
Make nobody sha disturb my peace in Lagos state. They can keep on raging on facebook and twitter. And if they want to unleash their rage on the street, they should hit the street of onitsha, aba, akwa, owerri, umuhahia, nnewi etc.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by aderadio1: 6:30pm On Feb 04
kettykin:

Scapegoating igbos will no longer work if any if such mass rebellion happens, the igbo millennials and Z generation are now smarter
Dont bring tribe here. This is for the good of the nation pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by Chivisee: 6:45pm On Feb 04
If you want to start your nzobue Nzobue,it should be within your 5 enclaves.that rubbish you did in Lagos during ends sars will be seriously amended.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by Bobloco: 6:52pm On Feb 04
aderadio1:
I don't think it will be that easy this time. All over Nigeria is charged at the moment.
I still believe Baba is cooking something good for Nigeria, he should be fast before it's too late.

Whenever I come across comments like the bolded, I weep

The only thing Tinubu is capable of cooking is hardship, insecurity, unemployment, high inflation rate, etc

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by CorrectionFLuid: 6:58pm On Feb 04
kettykin:

No be stupid Igbo genZ chinasa that went and joined Yorubas in endsars, and got himself caught?

People wey you go think say them suppose get sense.
Scape goated the hell out of him and effectively turned the uprising tribal.

They made sure to plaster his name all over the media.

Be in good terms with your neighbors and all tribes, but when it comes to loyalty, it's more important to know who to never trust, than who to trust.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by richie240: 6:58pm On Feb 04
Paraman:
Make nobody sha disturb my peace in Lagos state. They can keep on raging on facebook and twitter. And if they want to unleash their rage on the street, they should hit the street of onitsha, aba, akwa, owerri, umuhahia, nnewi etc.
Don't mind them.
Their rage nor pass lagos. Point them to d rot happening in their backyards they'll turn blind eyes.

Umu ekwensus dem.
cool

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by Paraman: 7:03pm On Feb 04
richie240:

Don't mind them.
Their rage not pass lagos. Point them to d rot happening in their backyards they'll turn blind eyes.

Umu ekwensus dem.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by richie240: 7:06pm On Feb 04
When the chinasas of this world begin to replicate the 'endsars protest' (aka selective destruction) in their own backyards as they did in other regions, then we can sit at a round table and talk.
Clowns!
cool

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ezu-river-dead-bodies-report-indicts-police-four-years-after/%3famp
CorrectionFLuid:

No be stupid Igbo genZ chinasa that went and joined Yorubas in endsars, and got himself caught?

People wey you go think say them suppose get sense.
Scape goated the hell out of him and effectively turned the uprising tribal.

They made sure to plaster his name all over the media.

Be in good terms with your neighbors and all tribes, but when it comes to loyalty, it's more important to know who to never trust, than who to trust.
#Akwuzu - Sarz massacre.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by CorrectionFLuid: 7:13pm On Feb 04
richie240:
When the chinasas of this world begin to replicate the 'endsars protest' (aka selective destruction) in their own backyards as they did in other regions, then we can sit at a round table and talk.
Clowns!
cool

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ezu-river-dead-bodies-report-indicts-police-four-years-after/%3famp

#Akwuzu - Sarz massacre.

You must be dense. I talked about Igbo people not joining anyone to riot, and you're posting images of dead people you saved in your phone.

Disgusting animal. Your life must really be a sad one that you have to save pictures of corpses in your phone.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by a4cube: 7:13pm On Feb 04
Paraman:
I did not see any Hausa, Igbo, Bini or Ijaw in the videos posted.
Honestly the people raging are far from the cities you mentioned.

When it become over hot even you in lagos will be eaten raw by your people.

Pray the druggie turn a new leaf soon.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by richie240: 7:15pm On Feb 04
Dey play!
cool
CorrectionFLuid:

You must be dense. I talked about Igbo people not joining anyone to riot, and you're posting images of dead people you saved in your phone.

Disgusting animal. Your life must be a sad one.

a4cube:
I know your are bitter and angered because Bala blu is a disappointment so far but shame will not let you admit.
Sorry hunger is really bad.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by a4cube: 7:15pm On Feb 04
richie240:

Don't mind them.
Their rage not pass lagos. Point them to d rot happening in their backyards they'll turn blind eyes.

Umu ekwensus dem.
cool
I know your are bitter and angered because Bala blu is a disappointment so far but shame will not let you admit.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by aguluobi: 7:19pm On Feb 04
That mean many of your own people in aba Akwa upper iweka where there is no governance presence at all would have been devoured raw long before then by your tribesmen

a4cube:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by aguluobi: 7:20pm On Feb 04
No wonder mothers in Anambra are now selling their first son for peanut to feed as hunger wan kill your people.

a4cube:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by Paraman: 7:22pm On Feb 04
a4cube:

They can unleash their rage in akwa, onitsha, aba, owerri, nnewi etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by Natbrowny: 7:25pm On Feb 04
Soon cement will become. 15k per bag.

Bag of rice go enter 120k

Mayb then we go all drop the religious-tribal bullshit and revolt.

Any revolution now.. Even soldiers n police will join.

Nigerians, we r cowards.

Soon as Afcon ends, bbnaija go start. Lazy yooots will go bak online.. Na d levels since 2010 b dat..

Pathetic though.
Our Labour unions r cursed

2 Likes

Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:33pm On Feb 04
Natbrowny:
Soon cement will become. 15k per bag.
Bag of rice go enter 120k
Mayb then we go all drop the religious-tribal bullshit and revolt.
Any revolution now.. Even soldiers n police will join.
Nigerians, we r cowards.
Soon as Afcon ends, bbnaija go start. Lazy yooots will go bak online.. Na d levels since 2010 b dat..
Pathetic though.
Our Labour unions r cursed

APc has weaponized tribalism against the masses..

The west has fallen

They'll tribalize everything..

nothing will happen

3 Likes

Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by hedonido: 7:33pm On Feb 04
Even though I didn't support the unsupportable BAT crook, I have to admit that he is a big fool. His MKO populist dreams are in the mud.

You're an unpopular mandate thief, in desperate need for validation, yet the first thing your cocaine snorting self could utter on inauguration day was "subsidy is gone". Then next thing you're "floating" the Naira. Without safeguards and shock absorbers for the poor masses and struggling middle classes in particular! You wanted to form 'decisive leader' and tough guy with no backing. Bastard. The result is what we are seeing, and I am overjoyed. The mandate he stole will CHOKE him and his Yoruba awalokanists.

3 Likes

Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by a4cube: 7:48pm On Feb 04
aguluobi:
No wonder mothers in Anambra are now selling their first son for peanut to feed as hunger wan kill your people.

All because of Druggie abysmal performance. Bubu you are missed. Never know I will say this but the best from SW is a learner in Katsina where bubu is from.
Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by a4cube: 7:51pm On Feb 04
Paraman:
They can unleash their rage in akwa, onitsha, aba, owerri, nnewi etc

Keele, Ibadan and ogbomosho people are raging at the moment. Lagos is cool because of inflow of cash from omo ibo them otherwise Alayes for don enter street dey rub.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by Floky215: 7:56pm On Feb 04
Paraman:

But it was not in Onitsha, Aba,akwa,owerri,umuhahia or nnewi that people are shouting EBIN PA WA oh....!!!

3 Likes

Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by Astra101: 8:20pm On Feb 04
anungangampu:
There was a time in history when money failed. If money of all commodity, weapons and power could failed, how much less is Tribalism

Just wait and see.
Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by Paraman: 8:30pm On Feb 04
Floky215:

But it was not in Onitsha, Aba,akwa,owerri,umuhahia or nnewi that people are shouting EBIN PA WA oh....!!!
Let them shout so the government will know people want positive results
Re: Baba Please Don't Let This Rage On Social Media Get To The Street by chichar1(f): 8:57pm On Feb 04
accordadoga22:
Hehehe

We are waiting for Igbos who could not impeach Obi who was a failure during his tenure as a governor in Anambra to start what they can't finish

We need some scapegoats
Madman anthem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbc Africa's "what Do You Think Of Nigeria" A Sensible Forum? / Who Are Nigerians? / How Real Yorubas See Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.