Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Learn How To Grill A Chicken On The Soil Without A Grill. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Learn How To Grill A Chicken On The Soil Without A Grill. (266 Views)

How To Grill Catfishes In Foil Paper / Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill / In Need Of A Grill Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Grill A Chicken On The Soil Without A Grill. by lilkudos(m): 6:34pm On Feb 04
Guys learn a new way of grilling chicken on the soil using only firewoods without a grill.

It's really an awesome idea, I tried it with my brother in our compound and the result was superb. I think it's the best and easiest way of grilling a chicken.

Watch the video and learn too.

Please follow our page on Facebook @ Trails of Big Bros, like and leave an encouraging comment. Thank you guys smiley smiley kiss kiss

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/TPaF5RkVbEEptp22/?mibextid=xfxF2i

Re: Learn How To Grill A Chicken On The Soil Without A Grill. by illicit(m): 6:45pm On Feb 04
😋

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Grill A Chicken On The Soil Without A Grill. by missjekyll: 7:56pm On Feb 04
How much firewood

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Grill A Chicken On The Soil Without A Grill. by lilkudos(m): 12:00am On Feb 05
We didn't buy the firewoods, we picked them from our small farm in the compound.

That's the coolest thing, cause you'll save lots of money, no grill, no buying of anything.

The chicken is also from our poultry house.

smiley wink smiley

missjekyll:
How much firewood

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 African Countries With The Highest Beer Consumption / The Reason Why Pepper Is So Expensive! / Food Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.