Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

They Portray Good Deeds Outside But Wicked Inside - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Portray Good Deeds Outside But Wicked Inside (507 Views)

How I Paid My WIFE Back For Her Deeds. / Why Are Village People So Wicked? / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Portray Good Deeds Outside But Wicked Inside by FebOneTv: 8:06pm On Feb 04
". . . this extend beyond just maids, they treat family members like that too. Wicked world we live in!" - @brainymaniac

Treat those living with and helping you with love, don't be wicket.🥺

Re: They Portray Good Deeds Outside But Wicked Inside by pansophist(m): 8:31pm On Feb 04
Sadly, I know someone that treated a maid like this. The maid even bath with detergent soap. Yes, you heard that right. To be wicked is a way of life to many people sadly.

2 Likes

Re: They Portray Good Deeds Outside But Wicked Inside by advanceDNA: 8:44pm On Feb 04
I don't even know how pple have the dirty mind of using someone else's kid as maid....under aged oooo.....and u know fully well that that child is doing it against her will while someone else is getting paid for it....

ur own kids wear nice clothes and go to nice schools but u dump maid at home to do work, wear funny looking clothes ...

And u think that child will be happy in her mind towards you and ur kids.......I just laugh whenever I see stories of wicked under aged maids showing their madam pepper......
Re: They Portray Good Deeds Outside But Wicked Inside by Justkatty(f): 8:48pm On Feb 04
In all you do for the sake of your kids, hustle and also pray to live for your kids the world is evil.
Devil no dey hellfire, he's here in human form.

2 Likes

Re: They Portray Good Deeds Outside But Wicked Inside by VeryWickedMan: 9:16pm On Feb 04
I'm the opposite.
I treat my own family like lepers but lavish on strangers.

Re: They Portray Good Deeds Outside But Wicked Inside by Dtruthspeaker: 7:10am On Feb 05
Its not only maids. Some children are also turned to slaves.

I know one mother in Nepa estate Ughelli, who scratched her daughter's eyes and she is the only one in the house who cannot see unless she wears glasses. And she was made to sleep in the store where they.keep broken and damaged property, with no windows whereas every other sibling had a room.

So, what would you say about parents and siblings who did this to their own daughter and this is besides the fact that the father molested her whiles her brothers were scheming how to rape her?

The mother even commanded her to leave school in the middle of school for her brother at home to rape her if not that God spoilt it by making me follow her.

So, what would you say about this parents and siblings because calling them evil is not enough?

Modified!
The mother even set her up to be raped in school.
Re: They Portray Good Deeds Outside But Wicked Inside by Foodqueen(f): 8:54am On Feb 05
Dtruthspeaker:
Its not only maids. Some children are also turned to slaves.

I know one mother in Nepa estate Ughelli, who scratched her daughter's eyes and she is the only one in the house who cannot see unless she wears glasses. And she was made to sleep in the store where they.keep broken and damaged property, with no windows whereas every other sibling had a room.

So, what would you say about parents and siblings who did this to their own daughter and this is besides the fact that the father molested her whiles her brothers were scheming how to rape her?

The mother even commanded her to leave school in the middle of school for her brother at home to rape her if not that God spoilt it by making me follow her.

So, what would you say about this parents and siblings because calling them evil is not enough?

Modified!
The mother even set her up to be raped in school.

That child doesn't biologically belongs to her.

2 Likes

Re: They Portray Good Deeds Outside But Wicked Inside by Dtruthspeaker: 8:59am On Feb 05
Foodqueen:

That child doesn't biologically belongs to her.

grin She is their biological daughter. God did it that she looks exactly like her mother and father and siblings with no iota of doubt.
Re: They Portray Good Deeds Outside But Wicked Inside by Sonnobax15(m): 2:35pm On Feb 05
lipsrsealed
Humans are generally wicked people..
Re: They Portray Good Deeds Outside But Wicked Inside by Foodqueen(f): 4:30pm On Feb 05
Dtruthspeaker:

grin She is their biological daughter. God did it that she looks exactly like her mother and father and siblings with no iota of doubt.

Wow!!!!
Re: They Portray Good Deeds Outside But Wicked Inside by sageb: 7:59pm On Feb 05
[quote author=FebOneTv post=128289400]". . . this extend beyond just maids, they treat family members like that too. Wicked world we live in!" - @brainymaniac

Treat those living with and helping you with love, don't be wicket.

wickedness
Re: They Portray Good Deeds Outside But Wicked Inside by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:41am On Feb 08
Dtruthspeaker:

The woman needs to be lunch by🔥

(1) (Reply)

The World’s Biggest Family: Man With 39 Wives, 94 Children And 33 Grandchildren / Experts Call It The 'free-range' Parenting Style. What Do You Think? / A Letter From Mum And Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.