Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Please Help Me, A Single Mother Needs A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me, A Single Mother Needs A Job. (377 Views)

How A Single Button Got Me Turned Down At An Interview Today / Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School / A First Class Graduate Needs A Job. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, A Single Mother Needs A Job. by Realashbobby(f): 8:44pm On Feb 04
Good day Nairalanders,

I am 33, a graduate of Economics from University of Ibadan with over 10 years experience in the banking sector as a contract staff, I am currently pursuing MBA(human resources) in one of the state university in south west and also writing professional exam CIPM to switch career to Human Resources since there is no career path in being a bank contract staff.

I am based in Ibadan, a mother of one that need to several bills to pay ranging from house rent to school fees. if you have a job or can recommend me for a job will go a long way. The HR people, potential employers in the house and i am open to legit business idea that can bring in money like a passive income that can help me in sorting my bills. I do not want to go astray and i dont want to feed my little boy with ill-gotten money.

email: realashbobby@gmail.com
Thank you in anticipation.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, A Single Mother Needs A Job. by Rathoreng(m): 10:28pm On Feb 04
Realashbobby:
Good day Nairalanders,

I am 33, a graduate of Economics from University of Ibadan with over 10 years experience in the banking sector as a contract staff, I am currently pursuing MBA(human resources) in one of the state university in south west and also writing professional exam CIPM to switch career to Human Resources since there is no career path in being a bank contract staff.

I am based in Ibadan, a mother of one that need to several bills to pay ranging from house rent to school fees. if you have a job or can recommend me for a job will go a long way. The HR people, potential employers in the house and i am open to legit business idea that can bring in money like a passive income that can help me in sorting my bills. I do not want to go astray and i dont want to feed my little boy with ill-gotten money.

so are you looking for ideas to invest in or ideas samples
Re: Please Help Me, A Single Mother Needs A Job. by Resurrection212: 10:36pm On Feb 04
Why are you still asking stupid question despite the fact that the op made herself clear?
Rathoreng:
so are you looking for ideas to invest in or ideas samples

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, A Single Mother Needs A Job. by aysnoopy(m): 11:30pm On Feb 04
Just like the op
I'm a 33years old father of 1 & base in Ibadan, I've HND cert. in civil engineering from one of the federal Polytechnics in the Southwest 9 years ago
I'm currently pursuing my B.Eng in the same field.
I'm open to employment incase you've a job for me or anything I can be doing to be able to pay bills as I'm currently unemployed
Please help.
Re: Please Help Me, A Single Mother Needs A Job. by NaijaphiliaBlog: 1:10am On Feb 05
aysnoopy:
Just like the op
I'm a 33years old father of 1 & base in Ibadan, I've HND cert. in civil engineering from one of the federal Polytechnics in the Southwest 9 years ago
I'm currently pursuing my B.Eng in the same field.
I'm open to employment incase you've a job for me or anything I can be doing to be able to pay bills as I'm currently unemployed
Please help.

Visit and subscribe to:

www.naijaphilia.com/blog

Genuine vacancies are regularly posted there.
Re: Please Help Me, A Single Mother Needs A Job. by iwriteall: 1:17am On Feb 05
NaijaphiliaBlog:

Visit and subscribe to:
www.naijaphilia.com/blog
Genuine vacancies are regularly posted there.
you and this your mumu blog
Re: Please Help Me, A Single Mother Needs A Job. by olandan: 6:46am On Feb 05
The comment readers union has noted your proposition. It will be acted upon sooner than expected
Re: Please Help Me, A Single Mother Needs A Job. by Richkid2021(m): 10:44am On Feb 05
Realashbobby:
Good day Nairalanders,

join Ibadan connect hub for employment chat me up 08161127336
Re: Please Help Me, A Single Mother Needs A Job. by Almaiga: 5:21am On Feb 07
Realashbobby:
Good day Nairalanders,

Check ur mail
Re: Please Help Me, A Single Mother Needs A Job. by Meerahbel: 6:11am On Feb 07
Good morning
Kindly join the WhatsApp job group using the he link on my profile

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Digital Graduate Program ( DIGITAP) 2024 Whatsapp Group / Marketers Needed In Ibadan. / Dragnet Test Template Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.