Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Please Help Me, A Single Mother Needs A Job - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me, A Single Mother Needs A Job (203 Views)

Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) / Well, Apparently.. I Think My Mother Needs Help!! / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me, A Single Mother Needs A Job by Realashbobby(f): 8:51pm On Feb 04
Good day Nairalanders,

I am 33, a graduate of Economics from University of Ibadan with over 10 years experience in the banking sector as a contract staff, I am currently pursuing MBA(human resources) in one of the state university in south west and also writing professional exam CIPM to switch career to Human Resources since there is no career path in being a bank contract staff.

I am based in Ibadan, a mother of one that need to several bills to pay ranging from house rent to school fees. if you have a job or can recommend me for a job will go a long way. The HR people, potential employers in the house and i am open to legit business idea that can bring in money like a passive income that can help me in sorting my bills. I do not want to go astray and i dont want to feed my little boy with ill-gotten money.

email: realashbobby@gmail.com
Thank you in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, A Single Mother Needs A Job by kestolove95(m): 10:38pm On Feb 04
Wia is d little boy father?

(1) (Reply)

Wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day! / Current Price Of Registration Your Marriage At Ikoyi Registry / The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.