Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Have You Been Bullish On Any Memecoin Recently? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have You Been Bullish On Any Memecoin Recently? (464 Views)

Ethereum Or Solana: Which Memecoin Holds More Promise? / Dogecoin Vs Shiba Inu: Which Memecoin Is Worth Investing In? / Where Can I Buy Memecoin Like Babydoge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Bullish On Any Memecoin Recently? by PalazoGiggy(m): 9:26pm On Feb 04
I haven't really been interested in memecoins since entering the crypto space 5 years ago. Wasn't moved by SHIB, DOGE and FLOKI moves in the past years but my interest started back in April of 2023 after PEPE came to limelight and subsequently hit over $1b mcap in less than 3 months with many investors making 50 to 100× whereas there are many altcoins that has been in existence for over 5 years without attaining such height

I became more interested after BONK followed similar pattern few months ago and decided to ape a little bag of MYRO towards the end of 2023 when the token dipped and it wasn't long before the token printed some green candle and went bullish around late January. Quickly took some profit and reinvested some funds after another flash dip.

While browsing through my X feed today, I was surprised to see the token trending again and on opening my Bitget PF, I was already 2×+ of what I just recently invested. Quickly took out decent amount of profits again.

It's not too much though but looking at the current BTC and major altcoins trends, I think looking into potential memecoin can do some magic and keep one afloat before the bullrun but of course it's not a financial advise.
Re: Have You Been Bullish On Any Memecoin Recently? by LeeJunior: 10:31pm On Feb 04
I agree, memecoins can often turn out to be a trader's sustenance when BTC and other major altcoins drop. I've already had my portfolio saved by MEMECOIN back in November last year. I think it's listing on bitget was a serious catalyst to its crazy positive run during that period. Either ways, it helped me stay in the game. More recently, I've had my eyes set on MYRO too. But can't buy at this time. I'll certainly be hoping for another slight dip so I can jump in.
Re: Have You Been Bullish On Any Memecoin Recently? by CoinMegaTrend: 1:42pm On Feb 06
PalazoGiggy:
I haven't really been interested in memecoins since entering the crypto space 5 years ago. Wasn't moved by SHIB, DOGE and FLOKI moves in the past years but my interest started back in April of 2023 after PEPE came to limelight and subsequently hit over $1b mcap in less than 3 months with many investors making 50 to 100× whereas there are many altcoins that has been in existence for over 5 years without attaining such height

I became more interested after BONK followed similar pattern few months ago and decided to ape a little bag of MYRO towards the end of 2023 when the token dipped and it wasn't long before the token printed some green candle and went bullish around late January. Quickly took some profit and reinvested some funds after another flash dip.

While browsing through my X feed today, I was surprised to see the token trending again and on opening my Bitget PF, I was already 2×+ of what I just recently invested. Quickly took out decent amount of profits again.

It's not too much though but looking at the current BTC and major altcoins trends, I think looking into potential memecoin can do some magic and keep one afloat before the bullrun but of course it's not a financial advise.

I like Meme coins for the excitement around them and their price performance. Just that you need to know when to get in and when to take profit. In many states in Nigeria, I wonder why people don't eat PORK yet I saw a meme coin named $PORK currently trending on twitter even listed on some of the top Platforms and many Nigerians within the crypto space are buying in. I agree, meme coins can easily give good profit like X2 to X10. I haven't had X100 yet. But there are those who catch some of these meme coins early and yet those height. And that's huge profit depending on how much was Invested. Let's see what becomes of the few I have in my portfolio.
Re: Have You Been Bullish On Any Memecoin Recently? by Afe11: 7:12am On Feb 07
Omo the Nigeria must force man to survive. Please guys , where do you get tips on altcoins or memecoins to buy? I try twitter but too many influencers there ready to lead you straight to hell for their profits. I seriously need to have a tight portfolio for this bullrun. Please help a novice
Re: Have You Been Bullish On Any Memecoin Recently? by seanwilliam(m): 12:32pm On Feb 09
Afe11:
Omo the Nigeria must force man to survive. Please guys , where do you get tips on altcoins or memecoins to buy? I try twitter but too many influencers there ready to lead you straight to hell for their profits. I seriously need to have a tight portfolio for this bullrun. Please help a novice

If by chance , u manage to get this update,
Do call my attention to it…I’m interested too.
Re: Have You Been Bullish On Any Memecoin Recently? by Afe11: 12:46pm On Feb 09
seanwilliam:

If by chance , u manage to get this update,
Do call my attention to it…I’m interested too.

Okay. Write me again in a couple of days and I'll update you if there's any progress. Meanwhile if you also find the update before me, pls reach out .
Re: Have You Been Bullish On Any Memecoin Recently? by seanwilliam(m): 1:00pm On Feb 09
Afe11:

Okay. Write me again in a couple of days and I'll update you if there's any progress. Meanwhile if you also find the update before me, pls reach out .
Alright bro
My portfolio;
Eth,sol, matic, dot, bonk, icp, and arb..

I have couple of $ to gamble on meme coins , do keep me informed too 🙏🏿

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Bullish On Any Memecoin Recently? by Afe11: 1:09pm On Feb 09
seanwilliam:

Alright bro
My portfolio;

Check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/3492
Re: Have You Been Bullish On Any Memecoin Recently? by Robert129(m): 5:52pm On Feb 09
seanwilliam:

Alright bro
My portfolio;

I can help you out chief
Re: Have You Been Bullish On Any Memecoin Recently? by seanwilliam(m): 5:58pm On Feb 09
Robert129:

I can help you out chief
how
Re: Have You Been Bullish On Any Memecoin Recently? by Robert129(m): 6:38pm On Feb 09
seanwilliam:
how
With recommendations of what to buy
Re: Have You Been Bullish On Any Memecoin Recently? by Koldam2020: 8:41pm On Feb 09
Pls how can one know dis même coin on-time before trending, I have lost alot of money on crypto, I need même dat i çan buy dat will give me all my money back, plsss na beg I dey beg
Re: Have You Been Bullish On Any Memecoin Recently? by Koldam2020: 8:43pm On Feb 09
PalazoGiggy:

Pls where did u use to get information about all Dis coin before trending
Re: Have You Been Bullish On Any Memecoin Recently? by Robert129(m): 9:46am On Feb 10
seanwilliam:
how
If you have mexc acct, buy $Egc, DCA, Thank me later. Best buying zone is $8-10
Re: Have You Been Bullish On Any Memecoin Recently? by Koldam2020: 5:05pm On Feb 11
Koldam2020:

Pls where did u use to get information about all Dis coin before trending
I am eager to know dis too

(1) (Reply)

Athene Network / Prime Properties For Sale / A Two Bedroom Flat For Rent In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.