Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Ethereum Or Solana: Which Memecoin Holds More Promise? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ethereum Or Solana: Which Memecoin Holds More Promise? (146 Views)

Have You Been Bullish On Any Memecoin Recently? / Dogecoin Vs Shiba Inu: Which Memecoin Is Worth Investing In? / Where Can I Buy Memecoin Like Babydoge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethereum Or Solana: Which Memecoin Holds More Promise? by PalazoGiggy(m): 5:54pm On Mar 12
Undoubtedly, memecoins have dominated discussions since the start of the year, witnessing substantial cash influx and market capitalization, often surpassing that of well-known altcoins. Notably, PEPE on Ethereum and BONK on Solana, among others, have experienced significant growth.

With the bull run looming, there's a possibility of emerging low-cap memecoins stealing the spotlight, akin to SHIB's rise a few years ago. Many of these popular memecoins have seen 5x to 8x gains in the past month alone, making some investors hesitant to enter the market at this stage, despite the ongoing potential.

Attention is now shifting towards low-cap memecoin projects. I recently stumbled upon a new project, $PENG, which just got listed on Bitget. I'm curious if there are other memecoins that you all are eyeing with promising potential. Let's discuss.
Re: Ethereum Or Solana: Which Memecoin Holds More Promise? by DEswiftfx(m): 6:18pm On Mar 12
PalazoGiggy:
Undoubtedly, memecoins have dominated discussions since the start of the year, witnessing substantial cash influx and market capitalization, often surpassing that of well-known altcoins. Notably, PEPE on Ethereum and BONK on Solana, among others, have experienced significant growth.

With the bull run looming, there's a possibility of emerging low-cap memecoins stealing the spotlight, akin to SHIB's rise a few years ago. Many of these popular memecoins have seen 5x to 8x gains in the past month alone, making some investors hesitant to enter the market at this stage, despite the ongoing potential.

Attention is now shifting towards low-cap memecoin projects. I recently stumbled upon a new project, $PENG, which just got listed on Bitget. I'm curious if there are other memecoins that you all are eyeing with promising potential. Let's discuss.
Probably Coq inu coin COQ
Claim b I nanc e red packet code: BP4QHCRPUF
Re: Ethereum Or Solana: Which Memecoin Holds More Promise? by jetwonder(m): 7:07pm On Mar 12
grin grin grin
Both are Scam site!
Re: Ethereum Or Solana: Which Memecoin Holds More Promise? by Emeka1441: 7:38pm On Mar 12
DEswiftfx:

Probably Coq inu coin COQ
Claim b I nanc e red packet code: BP4QHCRPUF
i dan sell all my coqinu oo😂😂😂😂😂.. but am looking at culo,breet and the likes sha

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin's Halving: The Four-year Event That Excites Crypto Fans / Retirement / Free Digital Marketing Training Start Making Real Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.