Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election (26160 Views)

Original Results Vs INEC Declared Results For Oyigbo LGA Rivers / Kaduna Decide: Official Declared Results By INEC / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by pasol4real(m): 12:10am On Feb 05
PressMyButton:

Politics is local, not by social media noise.

'
No it’s clearly by election rigging….

1 Like

Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by osifred(m): 12:12am On Feb 05
APC still winning election is a testament of the many things wrong with Nigeria.

The People and INEC

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by geoworldedu: 12:12am On Feb 05
iwaeda:

Inconclusive as usual.People still voted for this inhumane party called APC. grin grin grin ;yklgrin grin
The ink and pen voted for them.
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by Bobloco: 12:38am On Feb 05
PressMyButton:
LP- zero wins. Yet Obi went around campaining for LP candidates. Obi does not have electoral value.

Obi had no electoral value but beat Tinubu blue-black

Obi got no electoral value but Tinubu needed INEC to shut down the IREV portal and conjure up numbers for him to be declared the winner.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by Jogs1900: 12:54am On Feb 05
tbarrister:
The North obviously have more population than the South. The number of votes says it all

It's only in nigeria where a man with 1 wife and 5 children, practices family planning and late marriage yet thinks his region has more population than a man with 4 wives and 38 children (+- wives), frowns at family planning and loves early marriage. Hahaha
Be deceiving yourself there..Every matrix that can be used to determine our population like number of registered vehicles, bvn, number of active telephone lines, number of active bank account, number of students enrolled etc, the south has more..
Moreover, why is it that the population of Niger(country) with the same culture, tradition and religion with larger land mass than the whole of Nigeria is just 20m plus while Nigeria northern region claim it's over 100m.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by Jogs1900: 12:56am On Feb 05
ggood:
show me any desert country in the world that is more populated than the rain forest county, abi Niger and Chad your neighbor don't marry 4 wives and 40 children's what is their population
Their phantom population figure no dey reflect for vat, bvn, number of active telephone lines etc.E go shock them soon.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by Sannisege: 1:14am On Feb 05
PressMyButton:
LP- zero wins. Yet Obi went around campaining for LP candidates. Obi does not have electoral value.

if it’s an election between a Christian and a Muslim, or an Igbo and other tribes, then Obi will have electoral value. Asides that, he is electorally impotent

1 Like

Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by Ironbull: 1:17am On Feb 05
I'm so happy seen Labour dying untimely death.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by phemmie06(m): 1:24am On Feb 05
You're right, but the prayer get as I be.
God had blessed this nation but how do we utilize the blessings? Instead of maximizing it, the blessings are always thrown to squanderrs.
If by now you are rooting for Emilokan that does not know eyi to kan (know the next thing) then..........

CilicMarin:
It shows, APC is still the dominant party...2027 election will just be a walk over for President Tinubu!

God Bless Nigeria..

Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by phemmie06(m): 1:26am On Feb 05
Majority of the seat belongs to APC, so seeing people slugging it out with them makes me happy

CilicMarin:
It shows, APC is still the dominant party...2027 election will just be a walk over for President Tinubu!

God Bless Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by yusufmurry: 1:55am On Feb 05
PressMyButton:

Talk what you know, conduct the election 100x in Enugu and Ebonyi states, the LP guys will win.

When you see election results, over look it and move on without mocking yourself. There is no election in Nigeria and there will not be too in future. Just write result and present. Government in power has great influence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:57am On Feb 05
dis is d problem... coconut-headed illiterates are still voting d useless party even wit d way dey are screwing d whole con3 4rm behind while on all 4s!

Majority of Nigerian voters are Jez too foolish!

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by EmekaA125(m): 3:20am On Feb 05
aswani:
Good evening fellow Nairalanders,

Firstly I urge you to remove your hats or wigs wherever you are and join me for a moments silence for the party formerly known as Peter Obi's EluuPee.

Thank you to my fellow Nigerians that voted in these by-elections, you proved one thing by ensuring no Labour Party member won today despite the diverse locations elections were held, you proved that bullying and on line agberoism, as practised by Obidients, was not something you were willing to tolerate. I salute your indefatigability.

Never again should a group of people attempt to subvert our electoral process and railroad our hard fought democracy because of their unhealthy fanatism to one, as it happens very flawed as evidenced by insults and abuse he received during his tenure as Governor, human being.
Na hunger go finish you up soon. Continue talking rubbish unless you don jakpa or you dey plan jakpa.
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by Benwallt(m): 3:21am On Feb 05
coleon:

Nigeria is such a weird country logic cannot define. Despite the hardship people are going through APC is still clearing the polls everywhere.
You better flee from this nonsense country if you have the means so that your children's future is not mortgaged even if yours has been swapped for a bag of rice.

APC is your nightmare. It will remain so for the next 8years. Internet noise is welcome but we dey on ground

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by EmekaA125(m): 3:24am On Feb 05
Sannisege:
if it’s an election between a Christian and a Muslim, or an Igbo and other tribes, then Obi will have electoral value. Asides that, he is electorally impotent
Nigerians deserve all the hardship, suffering and pains they are passing through under APC. Una no deserve pity. Fools
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by EmekaA125(m): 3:25am On Feb 05
Ironbull:
I'm so happy seen Labour dying untimely death.
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by EmekaA125(m): 3:30am On Feb 05
apalasedo:
Lol

APC will eventually ruin this country kpatakpata. These results are well scripted, mere observation would show the kindergarten markings by the enemies of the people. The devil wearing round glasses in power.

Satan lives in Nigeria. They will do anything to suck this country dry and turn the people to their slaves. Reminds me of the cartoon "Rango", "they take our WELL and we'll beg them to take our rights for a cup of water"

I can see Tinubu for what he truly is. An enemy of the people. All these extremes he takes just to be more powerful would turn out to be his final doom. I pray to see that day come sooner...

Inec Chairman to Gandollar;
"Let's add Small PDP winnings and YPP so that it doesn't look like we are writing the results from here..."

[/b][/color]

I WILL MAKE ALL YOUR ONLINE PAYMENT USING CBN EXCHANGE RATE. A trial will convince you.

A United States Bank to save your money in dollars is also available in your name

Check my Profile for my WhatsApp number or below

Oh God. I just want to leave this country cos living in thesame country with people like these APC supporters, is driving man to insanity.

Tweh!
Nigerians deserve no pity from APC going forward since majority of them trooped out to the polls to vote for same APC showing them shege. With all the killings, kidnapping, hardship going on in this country. So sad
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by Benwallt(m): 3:32am On Feb 05
mazinaija:
and the economy is also local. Exchange rate is local, hunger is local, insecurity is also local.

Crying and labouring in vain is local

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by Benwallt(m): 3:36am On Feb 05
EmekaA125:

Nigerians deserve no pity from APC going forward since majority of them trooped out to the polls to vote for same APC showing them shege. With all the killings, kidnapping, hardship going on in this country. So sad

When you say party get structure, this is how it works.

It's not by noise and propaganda.

Not by social media structure.

APC will rule Nigeria for the next 50years

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by Benwallt(m): 3:39am On Feb 05
EmekaA125:

How is APC his nightmare?
Do you have a separate market, gas or petrol station where you buy commodity separately?
To you fools, it's all about winning rubbish election, you don't care what happens afterward.

But you are a billionaire. Why complaining tearfully? Let those who are hungry complain. Or a billionaire is now broke under 10months?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by NLegendforte: 3:56am On Feb 05
tbarrister:

That's the problem with southern Nigerians, you guys are dumb and ignorant. The North is not a desert, the North is very fertile and northern nigeria supplies the South with food stuffs. Have you asked yourself how the North feeds it hundreds of millions yet sell food stuffs down South? Kebbi state is the largest producer of rice in nigeria and rice requires a very fertile land with lots of water. Wake up

Liar, it only rains 4 months here. The land is not fertile, core northern farmers depend on loads of fertilizers ti plant. Here is semidesert with harsh weather.
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by Lifestone(m): 4:24am On Feb 05
honestivo:
Inec the problem of Nigeria
How?
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by lagbaja(m): 4:43am On Feb 05
Jogs1900:

Be deceiving yourself there..Every matrix that can be used to determine our population like number of registered vehicles, bvn, number of active telephone lines, number of active bank account, number of students enrolled etc, the south has more..
Moreover, why is it that the population of Niger(country) with the same culture, tradition and religion with larger land mass than the whole of Nigeria is just 20m plus while Nigeria northern region claim it's over 100m.

80% of Niger land mass is covered by the Sahara desert. Also, if you look at the occupied areas of Northern Nigeria and Niger, you will notice that they have similar population density which ranges between 50 and 90 persons per square km. That explains the wide disparity in overall population density of Niger Republic compared to Northern Nigeria

Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:46am On Feb 05
Melagros:

In Plateau State we say no to apc, i wish other states will emulate us
politics is local.. others state have their choices... Not as if na Angels de ADP or LP wey Ina Tak substitute PDP

1 Like

Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:49am On Feb 05
ggood:
show me any desert country in the world that is more populated than the rain forest county, abi Niger and Chad your neighbor don't marry 4 wives and 40 children's what is their population
am sure you haven't been to the North that's why u are writing nonsense.. which one is desert again
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:50am On Feb 05
tbarrister:

That's the problem with southern Nigerians, you guys are dumb and ignorant. The North is not a desert, the North is very fertile and northern nigeria supplies the South with food stuffs. Have you asked yourself how the North feeds it hundreds of millions yet sell food stuffs down South? Kebbi state is the largest producer of rice in nigeria and rice requires a very fertile land with lots of water. Wake up

he doesn't know the famous argungu fishing festival is in kebbi State.. very dumb Southerner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:52am On Feb 05
D4gmail1:
Apc cleared everywhere, make we kuku turn am to one party state. I find it shocking that people can still consider voting APC despite what they see going through. Don't tell me its rigged. The results are close to real, Nigerians deserve everything they get.
PDP also won some seats go read it again
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by ipobarecriminals: 4:53am On Feb 05
grin grin grin The ALAGULU MASQUERADE 🤡 grin lipsrsealed is still deceiving himself by jumping here % there campaigning.Alagulu of Agulu land dey Abidjan to display his 🤡 🤡 🤡..Papa Emma grin embarassed,and that Obaofaba to deceived Obidients grin.Dem dey drag 3rd grin grin sad up # down.Well,make we sidon dey wait Edo election

1 Like

Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by yemmit90: 4:53am On Feb 05
tbarrister:
The North obviously have more population than the South. The number of votes says it all

It's only in nigeria where a man with 1 wife and 5 children, practices family planning and late marriage yet thinks his region has more population than a man with 4 wives and 38 children (+- wives), frowns at family planning and loves early marriage. Hahaha

No no no, you cant say that on the basis of voters turnout, a typical southerner hardly had interest in bye- elections, infact majority of people don't even know care about it. Those few voters you see are party members, paid voters and close associates of contestants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo / Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants / Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.