Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election (26202 Views)

Original Results Vs INEC Declared Results For Oyigbo LGA Rivers / Kaduna Decide: Official Declared Results By INEC / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by Jeyun: 12:16pm On Feb 05
aswani:

I am grateful to INEC for conducting elections were APC didn't win everything as the ruling party.

Smaller local parties, some that even I haven't heard of, were defeating strong national parties like APC and PDP which is what I believe should be happening in Senate, House of Rep and House of Assembly elections. This shows the beauty of democracy as practiced in our great country Nigeria.

I am happiest that APGA is still flooring LP in the South East, I knew not all Ndigbo were bullying social media Obidient miscreants and this proves it.

Thank you APGA for being a decent and honourable party, I have never once read an APGA voter abuse and insult anybody on Social media for the crime of disagreeing with them.
thank God you have finally agreed that the only igbo party apga does not abuse and insult anyone on social media.

But the same you still saying that LP is igbo party hence any insult and abuse online you quickly tagged it igbos obedient.

Now you have confirmed it that the real igbo party apga does not abuse anyone online.

The question now is who are the people abusing you online that you quickly tag obedient?

Answer: concern Nigerians the truth is gradually coming out
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by Jeyun: 12:22pm On Feb 05
tbarrister:

The so called middle belt feels more aligned to the North than the South, only northern Christians prefer the South, the Muslim who control 4 out of the 6 north central States are more aligned with the core north. Talking about niger, Kwara, Kogi and nasarawa
remove nasarawa from your Muslim control state
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by tbarrister(m): 12:47pm On Feb 05
Jeyun:
remove nasarawa from your Muslim control state

Nasarawa till date has been ruled by the muslims, what does that tell u? The Muslims are still the majority there regardless of your opinion
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by Jogs1900: 1:07pm On Feb 05
tbarrister:

You're still dumb and ignorant, it's not about the North. For example if nigeria and niger merges then northern nigeria will become southern niger because they're above us on the map. .

Everything you talk about requires a level of education or exposure, the vehicles, telephone lines, bank account etc. The northerners prefer a very simple way of life, you can see a millionaire in a rural area who sells in the market but doesn't have a bank account.

The population of northern Nigeria is clearly seen in the PVC and also it's just logical that a people who practice polygamy will have more population. The next census will shock the South because the rate of child birth in the North is scary. A. Man having over 50 kids, he already have over 100 grand kids and he's just 60 years, imagine how many grand kids will come out from that man when he clocks 90 years lol

You are the dumb one here.You are contradicting yourself.You are giving instance of pvc with many underaged voters because they see pvc as poverty alleviation card.There are many people in the south west with more than 30 children..its not only the north.

Go through the below link, educate yourself and get back to me with your facts.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/believes-lie-people-north-south/amp/
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by Benwallt(m): 1:36pm On Feb 05
EmekaA125:

Continue supporting evil.

Emekus Emekus, nobody supports evil.
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by manuelkel(m): 1:48pm On Feb 05
He had the support of the masses, the citizens where with him, just one command he would have brought down hell to Nigeria, but thank God he didn't because he's a man of peace and also he saved millions of Nigeria citizens lives that would have been killed

PressMyButton:
LP- zero wins. Yet Obi went around campaining for LP candidates. Obi does not have electoral value.

Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by asobo1: 1:49pm On Feb 05
garfield1:

APC did same in Nigeria reps rerun in 2019 and also in kiru/bebeji to remove hon jubrin...mind you,plateau north is pdp dominated.
Entirely different scenarios. Plateau is PDP you can take that to the bank.
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by garfield1: 2:00pm On Feb 05
asobo1:
Entirely different scenarios. Plateau is PDP you can take that to the bank.

Plateau is half pdp apc
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by tbarrister(m): 2:26pm On Feb 05
Jogs1900:

You are the dumb one here.You are contradicting yourself.You are giving instance of pvc with many underaged voters because they see pvc as poverty alleviation card.There are many people in the south west with more than 30 children..its not only the north.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/believes-lie-people-north-south/amp/

Prior to the pvc, southern nigeria use to churn out millions of votes. The use of manual accreditation was what they used to right their figures.

As at 2011 states like Anambra were churning out Fake figures
Abia - 1,180,000
Anambra- 1,150,000
IMO- 1,385,000
Lagos- 1,800,000
Rivers- 1,800,000
Sokoto- 800,000
Kogi - 500,000
Zamfara - 800,000
Kano- 2,500,000
Then pvc was introduced, card readers too

2023 result
Abia - 370,000
Anambra - 600,000
IMO- 450,000
Lagos - 1,200,000
Rivers - 495,000
Sokoto- 574,000
Kogi - 446,000
Zamfara -400,000
Kano - 1,675,000

From the figures here you can clearly see that previously figures were just written during elections especially in the South, others might double their figures but southerners especially Easterners will put x4. Thank God for pvc and card readers
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:33pm On Feb 05
ggood:
which one is you haven't been to the north, hope ur not including middle belt as your North, there no State I don't know in the core North.
you are just ignorant but continue there's nothing like middle belt it's a political creation...
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by tbarrister(m): 2:33pm On Feb 05
Jogs1900:

Plus you guys have no clear understanding on how big the North is, for example Kogi state is bigger than the whole 5 eastern states combined in land mass, you can google their land size and punch your calculator.

And Kogi state is not the biggest state in the North in land mass, in fact it is the 13th biggest out of 19 states in the North.. Kano state has 44 local government. The northern population is spread across it large territory unlike the South which is densely populated. The North is massively big in size, you guys have no idea
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by Larryndelaw: 2:49pm On Feb 05
PressMyButton:
LP- zero wins. Yet Obi went around campaining for LP candidates. Obi does not have electoral value.

When you see a presidential candidate campaigning for his candidate in local govt election what do you expect. ? Do you see Atiku running up.and down like heedless chicken?
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by Jogs1900: 3:16pm On Feb 05
tbarrister:

Prior to the pvc, southern nigeria use to churn out millions of votes. The use of manual accreditation was what they used to right their figures.

As at 2011 states like Anambra were churning out Fake figures
Abia - 1,180,000
Anambra- 1,150,000
IMO- 1,385,000
Lagos- 1,800,000
Rivers- 1,800,000
Sokoto- 800,000
Kogi - 500,000
Zamfara - 800,000
Kano- 2,500,000
Then pvc was introduced, card readers too

2023 result
Abia - 370,000
Anambra - 600,000
IMO- 450,000
Lagos - 1,200,000
Rivers - 495,000
Sokoto- 574,000
Kogi - 446,000
Zamfara -400,000
Kano - 1,675,000

From the figures here you can clearly see that previously figures were just written during elections especially in the South, others might double their figures but southerners especially Easterners will put x4. Thank God for pvc and card readers
It's true the card reader worked.Ive lived in Kogi state before likewise in Kano state.I presently live in Kaduna state.
What did you learn from the link I sent to you?
What's the justification for creating zamfara state from Kano state with a little population more than Lagos state and still apportion 3m in population to jigawa that was formerly part of kano state and nothing was added to Lagos.

What do you have to say to this?

"Some make the case that Northern polygamy leads to more births. If so, why are there only 30 million people in Saudi Arabia, a country more than twice the size of Nigeria? The Saudis are also polygamous. If there are so many more live-births in the North than in the South, this should be reflected in children immunization programs: but it is not."

Where are those in Kano state living if we use google satellite because Lagos is more densely populated than Kano yet they tell us that kano is the most populated state in Nigeria
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by chopnaira: 3:39pm On Feb 05
These people just turn LP to regional party.
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by aswani(m): 3:49pm On Feb 05
Jeyun:

The question now is who are the people abusing you online that you quickly tag obedient?

I did a little research and I suspect it is Ndi Anambra and Ndi Enugu states that are fully Obidient and wouldn't let us rest because Peter Obi came third.
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by tbarrister(m): 3:50pm On Feb 05
Jogs1900:

It's true the card reader worked.Ive lived in Kogi state before likewise in Kano state.I presently live in Kaduna state.
What did you learn from the link I sent to you?
What's the justification for creating zamfara state from Kano state with a little population more than Lagos state and still apportion 3m in population to jigawa that was formerly part of kano state and nothing was added to Lagos.

What do you have to say to this?

"Some make the case that Northern polygamy leads to more births. If so, why are there only 30 million people in Saudi Arabia, a country more than twice the size of Nigeria? The Saudis are also polygamous. If there are so many more live-births in the North than in the South, this should be reflected in children immunization programs: but it is not."

Where are those in Kano state living if we use google satellite because Lagos is more densely populated than Kano yet they tell us that kano is the most populated state in Nigeria

Lol firstly, zamfara was removed from sokoto state and not kano state, jigawa was removed from kano state.

2. Lagos land size is 3,577km
Doguwa LGA(KANO STATE) - 1,473km
Sumaila LGA (KANO) - 1,250km
Tudun wada (kano) - 1,204

This 3 LGA are bigger than Lagos when combined and kano has 44 LGA. The land size difference is too disappopriate. It will be impossible to rule such a vast land without creating more states. Imagine if jigawa was still part of kano

3. You can't compare the Muslims in saudi to those in nigeria. Saudi has 98℅ literacy rate, compared to nothern nigeria? Educated Muslims are less likely to have more than 1 wife, highest 2. The illiterates are the ones that produce the large population and believe me the uneducated are in the majority in the North.

4. The average family here is very large. My father gave birth to 18 of us, my boss father has 26 kids, my boss is a young man of 33 years. Atiku who's seen to be a liberal Muslim has above 30 kids. Like it's a norm here to have a large family.

Our former family driver had 3 wives and about 10 kids, our current security guard has 1 wife but 6 kids.

Mai kunu who's our neighbor has over 13 children and she's a woman, I don't know how many kids her husband has from his other wives. There are men here with over 50 to 60 kids no joke bro. The population here is very scary
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by Jogs1900: 4:25pm On Feb 05
tbarrister:

Lol firstly, zamfara was removed from sokoto state and not kano state, jigawa was removed from kano state.

2. Lagos land size is 3,577km
Doguwa LGA(KANO STATE) - 1,473km
Sumaila LGA (KANO) - 1,250km
Tudun wada (kano) - 1,204

This 3 LGA are bigger than Lagos when combined and kano has 44 LGA. The land size difference is too disappopriate. It will be impossible to rule such a vast land without creating more states. Imagine if jigawa was still part of kano

3. You can't compare the Muslims in saudi to those in nigeria. Saudi has 98℅ literacy rate, compared to nothern nigeria? Educated Muslims are less likely to have more than 1 wife, highest 2. The illiterates are the ones that produce the large population and believe me the uneducated are in the majority in the North.

4. The average family here is very large. My father gave birth to 18 of us, my boss father has 26 kids, my boss is a young man of 33 years. Atiku who's seen to be a liberal Muslim has above 30 kids. Like it's a norm here to have a large family.

Our former family driver had 3 wives and about 10 kids, our current security guard has 1 wife but 6 kids.

Mai kunu who's our neighbor has over 13 children and she's a woman, I don't know how many kids her husband has from his other wives. There are men here with over 50 to 60 kids no joke bro. The population here is very scary
I think a holistic population census with biometrics taken will solve this issue..We need a leader with the political will that will do that to get the actual or close to the actual population figure of this country.
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by tbarrister(m): 4:29pm On Feb 05
Jogs1900:

I think a holistic population census with biometrics taken will solve this issue..We need a leader with the political will that will do that to get the actual or close to the actual population figure of this country.

Yes you're right, A real biometric census that will be digital is the only way forward. Government doesn't even know our real figures, how do they plan ahead
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by ggood: 5:15pm On Feb 05
tbarrister:

The so called middle belt feels more aligned to the North than the South, only northern Christians prefer the South, the Muslim who control 4 out of the 6 north central States are more aligned with the core north. Talking about niger, Kwara, Kogi and nasarawa
Kwara , Kogi, and Nasarawa christians align more with the South, Christians are more than Muslims in Nasarawa
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by ggood: 5:28pm On Feb 05
tbarrister:

Nasarawa till date has been ruled by the muslims, what does that tell u? The Muslims are still the majority there regardless of your opinion
how will you tell me that Muslims are more than christians in Nasarawa is it the same Nasarawa where I live ? Mention Local government with majority Muslims in Nasarawa. Is as if you don't know anything about Nasarawa, did you even know the reason why Muslims are ruling Nasarawa till date? . Your banking on the rigged Election
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by tbarrister(m): 5:38pm On Feb 05
ggood:
how will you tell me that Muslims are more than christians in Nasarawa is it the same Nasarawa where I live ? Mention Local government with majority Muslims in Nasarawa. Is as if you don't know anything about Nasarawa, did you even know the reason why Muslims are ruling Nasarawa till date? . Your banking on the rigged Election

Bro this is not an emotional issue, only facts and figures matters. Nasarawa has always been ruled by Muslims, 2/3 senators are Muslims. The Muslims have a majority in nasarawa.
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by tbarrister(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05
ggood:
Kwara , Kogi, and Nasarawa christians align more with the South, Christians are more than Muslims in Nasarawa

Lol their numbers not enough to tilt things in favor of the South, The Muslims are majority in this states, even nasarawa that has never been ruled by a Christian? Ask yourself why?

Politics is a game of numbers
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by ggood: 7:32pm On Feb 05
tbarrister:

Bro this is not an emotional issue, only facts and figures matters. Nasarawa has always been ruled by Muslims, 2/3 senators are Muslims. The Muslims have a majority in nasarawa.
your sitting in Damaturu and telling me that Muslims are more in Nasarawa , because Muslims have been rulling in nasarawa that mean Muslim are more, u don't know anything about nasarawa
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by khattab02: 8:19pm On Feb 05
Politics na interest and personal interest.

The PDP guy in Kaduna fought the Speaker Liman to this level but then again, lost again
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by tbarrister(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05
ggood:
your sitting in Damaturu and telling me that Muslims are more in Nasarawa , because Muslims have been rulling in nasarawa that mean Muslim are more, u don't know anything about nasarawa

I gave a very valid reasons, how can u claim majority yet you've never ruled the state. Meanwhile I've never been to damaturu
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by asobo1: 9:07pm On Feb 05
garfield1:

Plateau is half pdp apc
How many house of assembly seats did they win or even at the federal level. APC is viewed as a cancer on the Plateau
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by garfield1: 9:22pm On Feb 05
asobo1:
How many house of assembly seats did they win or even at the federal level. APC is viewed as a cancer on the Plateau

APC is viewed as a cancer in enugu,anambra not plateau.apc won 7 assembly,3 reps and a senate before the judiciary struck
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by ggood: 9:28pm On Feb 05
tbarrister:

I gave a very valid reasons, how can u claim majority yet you've never ruled the state. Meanwhile I've never been to damaturu
give me the reason why Muslim s rule Nasarawa and I will give you mine
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by tbarrister(m): 5:21am On Feb 06
ggood:
give me the reason why Muslim s rule Nasarawa and I will give you mine

Because they are a majority
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by ggood: 8:55am On Feb 06
tbarrister:

Because they are a majority
no ,Muslim are not the majority in Nasarawa is as if you don't know anything about Nasarawa , it's was during the military era when the state was with plateau together,they usually compensate the Muslim in nasarawa by giving them deputy while the christian in the upper plateau which is jos take the majority. So when they gave nasarawa their State the Muslims continue ruling and Abdullahi swear that majority Christian s will never rule the State which is Eggon people and Eggon and the majority tribe in Nasarawa state.
Re: INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election by tbarrister(m): 11:43am On Feb 06
ggood:
no ,Muslim are not the majority in Nasarawa is as if you don't know anything about Nasarawa , it's was during the military era when the state was with plateau together,they usually compensate the Muslim in nasarawa by giving them deputy while the christian in the upper plateau which is jos take the majority. So when they gave nasarawa their State the Muslims continue ruling and Abdullahi swear that majority Christian s will never rule the State which is Eggon people and Eggon and the majority tribe in Nasarawa state.

Lol you're funny, your exertion is funny

Plateau is majorly Christian like 65%-35℅ , nasarawa is majorly Muslim like 60%-40℅ . Plateau is more populated than nasarawa, it's obvious that if both states were one then the Christian will be the governor and the Muslims will have to deputize.

Ask yourself why the plateau governor picked a Muslim from nasarawa as his deputy and not a fellow Christian? They understood that Muslims are the majority. It's very funny if you think Christians are the majority in nasarawa yet have not ruled since 1999, yet you're blaming one man called Abdullahi, you're very funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists / #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! / Lagos APC Members Protest Against Imposition Of Candidates By Tinubu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.