Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

U.S. Retaliatory Airstrikes Kill 20 Iran-backed Militants In Syria (photos). - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Retaliatory Airstrikes Kill 20 Iran-backed Militants In Syria (photos). (26640 Views)

U.S. Launches Strikes On Iran-backed Militants In Iraq After Attack(photos) / Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces / U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Retaliatory Airstrikes Kill 20 Iran-backed Militants In Syria (photos). by Babalola0920: 4:32am On Feb 07
Lol old pictures lol lies lies lies
Re: U.S. Retaliatory Airstrikes Kill 20 Iran-backed Militants In Syria (photos). by AnyanwuSilas: 6:26am On Feb 07
Ofodirinwa:

lol, sure.

I dont think Nigerians have any business taking sides in a conflict where they cannot and do not benefit from unless they find a way to collectively benefit from it. Countries lobby a lot of money and resources to other countries for support, but not to Nigerians and other africans

The US is not fighting 'terrorists' either. Jews (Who are polish/lithuanian/german/ukrainian) surveyed Igboland and Uganda as places to build a state of Israel. That where all the dumb 'igbos are jews' propaganda came from. Had they choose Igboland we would be hearing about how Nigerians (even non-Igbo) are terrorists for fighting or opposing the white settlers
Stop watching CNN international.
You have a point but the fact is that the geopolitics of the world affects everyone or every nation in one way or the order because the world is becoming more globalize. All media carry propaganda don't make it look like only CNN do it. I don't even follow MSM.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Retaliatory Airstrikes Kill 20 Iran-backed Militants In Syria (photos). by Kelvin3476: 7:50pm On Feb 08
madridguy:
This is how it is done. Not going around killing babies and women... Let wait for the resistance response... Interesting days ahead.
Like the Hamas did
Re: U.S. Retaliatory Airstrikes Kill 20 Iran-backed Militants In Syria (photos). by Gainman: 6:14am On Feb 09
Ofodirinwa:

lol, sure.

I dont think Nigerians have any business taking sides in a conflict where they cannot and do not benefit from unless they find a way to collectively benefit from it. Countries lobby a lot of money and resources to other countries for support, but not to Nigerians and other africans because stupidly we always think something involves us, pick a side, and become passionate about somebody else's fight.

The US is not fighting 'terrorists' either. Jews (Who are polish/lithuanian/german/ukrainian) surveyed Igboland and Uganda as places to build a state of Israel. That where all the dumb 'igbos are jews' propaganda came from. Had they choose Igboland we would be hearing about how Nigerians (even non-Igbo) are terrorists for fighting or opposing the white settlers. But luckily none of this happened.

Stop watching CNN international. It's trash
they should start watching aljazeera bad?

1 Like

Re: U.S. Retaliatory Airstrikes Kill 20 Iran-backed Militants In Syria (photos). by Ofodirinwa: 5:35pm On Feb 09
Gainman:
they should start watching aljazeera bad?

Hey bro, if you're stupid it's ok, but don't pretend I'm not making sense because you can't understand.
Re: U.S. Retaliatory Airstrikes Kill 20 Iran-backed Militants In Syria (photos). by Gainman: 10:10pm On Feb 09
Ofodirinwa:

Hey bro, if you're stupid it's ok, but don't pretend I'm not making sense because you can't understand.
nah your papa dey stupid. Is it necessary to be behaving like an animal on nairaland. Stop being a terrorist sympathizer you idiot.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Retaliatory Airstrikes Kill 20 Iran-backed Militants In Syria (photos). by torqque7(m): 5:32pm On Feb 11
ba7man:
That station is raw........I'll give it a go.

You must be joking and Ill informed. Everyone knows Aljazera HATES Isreal and the West and are terrorist sympathizers so their news belongs in the trash.

Some weeks ago they kept making noise up and down that IDF killed a son of one of their journalist but what they refused to say was that the son was the number 2 of a militia supporting hamaz and are terrorist too.I was shocked to see the real news with real evidence to prove the allegations and justification for his death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire / South Korean Opposition Leader, Lee Jae-Myung Stabbed In The Neck / Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.