Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,662 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause (29645 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) / Claudio Ranieri In Tears As Fans Pay Tribute In Final AS Roma Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by Lanre1st(m): 7:38am On Feb 05
Legend!!! Agba baller Obinrin

I wish Nigeria has another female player that can compete for African and world honours like Assisat
Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by Fira09(m): 8:16am On Feb 05
Lanre1st:
Legend!!! Agba baller Obinrin

I wish Nigeria has another female player that can compete for African and world honours like Assisat
We have the likes of Joe Echegini, Deborah Abiodun, and Ajibade, they can compete for it.
Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by olisaEze(m): 8:43am On Feb 05
Certainly feels refreshing listening to a Nigerian footballer who speaks good English. Kia-kia from airport to interview, she don pick the American accent. Unlike the Nigerian footballers of old who "determined to neva giff up!" grin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by sirpharrell(m): 8:45am On Feb 05
Very nice gesture from the club but she should have spoken in Spanish. She no try at all.
Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by EdiskyHarry: 8:57am On Feb 05
The greatest African female footballer of all time
Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by femi4: 9:24am On Feb 05
naptu2:
Oshoala's interview on ESPN Sports Centre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTPpP5WfDQg?si=yWt0YpRj9_Sfla0t
Impressive interview

Bay FC is a new cat
Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by Pootle: 10:33am On Feb 05
one min applaud say she die or what, better ways to honor her time
Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by BennyDGreat: 12:35pm On Feb 05
naptu2:
Oshoala's interview on ESPN Sports Centre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTPpP5WfDQg?si=yWt0YpRj9_Sfla0t

Amazing interview. Very smooth!
Thank you for sharing
Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by 113maduenu: 12:49pm On Feb 05
Agba baller.My love for this girl is evergreen. Biggest Nigerian female football export for sure. Go girlAgba baller.My love for this girl is evergreen. Biggest Nigerian female football export for sure. Go girl...
Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by PHAYOL81: 9:48pm On Feb 05
I see her returning back to EUROPE with a big bang. I also see her continuing her stardom at her new world (BAY FC). Go girl, we got your back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBC Readers Pick Their Euros 2020 Team Of The Group Stage, No Ronaldo / Countries That Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup & Possible Contenders / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.