Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

New Christianity? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Christianity? (495 Views)

10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. / Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Christianity? by MightySparrow: 8:05am On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

If surrounding nations don't feel the Israelites of ancient times were TOXIC they won't continue to attack them from all sides.
If the Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis don't feel Jesus was TOXIC they won't plan to kill him.
If the Jews practicing Judaism in the first century didn't feel Jesus was TOXIC they won't have preferred a criminal to him.
If first century Judaists didn't feel that Jesus' disciples were TOXIC they won't continue killing them.

So think about what makes faithless generations feel God's chosen people were TOXIC back then! smiley

Your own toxin is like that of Judas and Demas. It has nothing to do with outsiders but a crack from within.
Re: New Christianity? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:09am On Feb 06
MightySparrow:

Your own toxin is like that of Judas and Demas. It has nothing to do with outsiders but a crack from within.
So where is proof as you are not an insider? undecided
Re: New Christianity? by MightySparrow: 8:19am On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

So where is proof as you are not an insider? undecided

One of such is the topic under consideration.
Re: New Christianity? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:11am On Feb 06
MightySparrow:

One of such is the topic under consideration.
Have you now agreed that SCOAN should be accepted as part of what you call Christianity?

Or your Pentecostal people still need some adjustments? smiley
Re: New Christianity? by MightySparrow: 11:14am On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

Have you now agreed that SCOAN should be accepted as part of what you call Christianity?

Or your Pentecostal people still need some adjustments? smiley

I don't involve myself in such matters.

When warned by the elders in pentecostal circle about his practices and Chris Oyakhilome. Since there is no Law that made it compulsory for joining any association, these two don't belong to both CAN and PFN. I guess your organization also does not belong to any of these. Maybe be the three of you have something in common so you can form another body.

1 Like

Re: New Christianity? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:02pm On Feb 06
MightySparrow:

I don't involve myself in such matters.

So are you saying all those condemning that church aren't TOXIC to your Pentecostal stuff? smiley
Re: New Christianity? by MightySparrow: 1:34pm On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

So are you saying all those condemning that church aren't TOXIC to your Pentecostal stuff? smiley

Nay, we see you as not part of the general assembly.

Hebrews 12:23
To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

You belong to the same esoteric group with strange beliefs and practices different from the Commonwealth of Israel Ephesians 2:12

1 Like

Re: New Christianity? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:17pm On Feb 06
MightySparrow:

Nay, we see you as not part of the general assembly.
Hebrews 12:23
To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
You belong to the same esoteric group with strange beliefs and practices different from the Commonwealth of Israel Ephesians 2:12

If you're not sick how can you say you see JWs as part of your assembly yet always criticizing us?

Well i've told you that without being a member of JWs you're doomed. It's none negotiable! smiley
Re: New Christianity? by MindHacker9009(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06
Pastoshizzy:
I have met quite a number of people I refuse to respond to on Nairaland. You're not any special. Kapish?

This is a public forum, so it's not a must to respond to a comment but when you start a thread on a public forum then you should expect comments especially when you are helping to promote the 2000 SCAM of Jesus christ is coming soon invented by the Roman empire.

God Almighty of the original Torah is the only True God and He did not get Mary another man's wife pregnant to have your invented Jesus christ.
Re: New Christianity? by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:21pm On Feb 06
MindHacker9009:

This is a public forum, so it's not a must to respond to a comment but when you start a thread on a public forum then you should expect comments especially when you are helping to promote the 2000 SCAM of Jesus christ is coming soon invented by the Roman empire.

God Almighty of the original Torah is the only True God and He did not get Mary another man's wife pregnant to have your invented Jesus christ.
Kobo..you sure don't give up easily. It's a public forum alrighty. That's why the last time I threw a party I had a bouncer by the entrance. This is my party and you just got bounced. Torah sh×t for brains duhh grin

1 Share

Re: New Christianity? by MindHacker9009(m): 5:31pm On Feb 06
Pastoshizzy:
Kobo..you sure don't give up easily. It's a public forum alrighty. That's why the last time I threw a party I had a bouncer by the entrance. This is my party and you just got bounced. Torah sh×t for brains.

That's the beauty of a public forum like this. If you want a thread for yourself only so the you can eat your own second coming sh-i-t then please yourself by creating your own blog, but while you on this public forum then be prepare to eat the truth that the Roman empire invented your Jesus christ and the second coming nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmEScIUcvz0
Re: New Christianity? by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:37pm On Feb 06
MindHacker9009:

God Almighty of the original Torah is the only True God
You still don't get it bro. You, especially you ARE NOT WELCOME IN MY SPACE. Go eat sh×t! with your puny demon god.

Re: New Christianity? by MightySparrow: 5:45pm On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

If you're not sick how can you say you see JWs as part of your assembly yet always criticizing us?

Well i've told you that without being a member of JWs you're doomed. It's none negotiable! smiley

Fallacy ProMax.

The other day, David Splain claimed to have the qualifications for being a part of 144,000 grin grin grin.
Little wonder, your founder built house for Abraham in USA!
Mumunity.grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Christianity? by MindHacker9009(m): 5:52pm On Feb 06
Pastoshizzy:
You still don't get it bro. You, especially you ARE NOT WELCOME IN MY SPACE. Go eat sh×t! with your puny demon god.

Only your your puny demon god will get Mary another man's wife pregnant to have your invented Jesus christ.

Re: New Christianity? by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:59pm On Feb 06
MindHacker9009:

Only your your puny demon god will get Mary another man's wife pregnant to have your invented Jesus christ.

I would never watch that YouTube even if the last food on the planet is the kinda sh×t I picture you eating right now. What's wrong with you?..do have to be so persistent? You should just frizzle out when you're not wanted. I don't wanna imagine you and your torah sh×t. The only reason I'm still responding is cause my dinner ain't ready yet. You ain't even pissing me off (like you thought you would), you're just entertainment...in a sick way undecided
Re: New Christianity? by MindHacker9009(m): 6:08pm On Feb 06
Pastoshizzy:
I would never watch that YouTube even if the last food on the planet is the kinda sh×t I picture you eating right now. What's wrong with you?..do have to be so persistent. You should just frizzle out when you're not wanted. I don't wanna imagine you and your torah sh×t. The only reason I'm still responding is cause my dinner ain't ready yet. You ain't even pissing me off (like you thought you would), you're just entertainment...in a sick way undecided

Not watching the video means you will continue to eat the invented second coming sh-i-t and be creating sick sh-i-t threads like this one as you have so much second coming sh-i-t in your mind which I'm happy to help clear out from your mind if you will just humble yourself and watch the video which is a true historical account of how your Jesus christ was invented by the Roman empire.

Re: New Christianity? by Pastoshizzy(m): 6:18pm On Feb 06
MindHacker9009:
another man's wife pregnant to have your invented Jesus christ.
Considering the original subject and the manner with which you have deviated I diagnose you as having a kinda problem which can easily be traced to your family. Probably when you was a kid. What did the priest do to you? or was it a family member? Anyways...be advised. undecided

Re: New Christianity? by Pastoshizzy(m): 6:36pm On Feb 06
MindHacker9009:

I have not deviated, you mentioned the second coming in your first post and that's what I have been addressing. If you can humble yourself by watching the video then it will help clear your mind of the invented second coming.

It is what those who gave you your invented Jesus christ has done to the minds of your family three that has messed up your mind to be promoting the SCAM of the invented second coming.

I see you just learned a new trick. Do you know what they say about tussling with a pig?
Guess you don't.
Anyway. Dinner's ready.
Bye.
Re: New Christianity? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:40pm On Feb 06
MightySparrow:

your founder

Are they also your founder?
Because if not then you and JWs aren't on the same page! wink
Re: New Christianity? by MindHacker9009(m): 6:45pm On Feb 06
Pastoshizzy:
I see Pastoshizzy just learned a new trick. Do you know what they say about tussling with a pig like Pastoshizzy?
Guess you don't.
Anyway. Dinner's ready.
Bye.

You should be tussling with a snake also. Read what your invented Jesus christ commanded you to do:
Mark 16:18 they will pick up snakes with their hands
Re: New Christianity? by MightySparrow: 7:37pm On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

Are they also your founder?
Because if not then you and JWs aren't on the same page! wink

When a deluded person found a thing, I have enough sense not to follow him.
Re: New Christianity? by Pastoshizzy(m): 8:35pm On Feb 06
https://www.nairaland.com/7992835/fg-laments-high-cost-food
MindHacker9009:

You should be tussling with a snake also. Read what your invented Jesus christ commanded you to do:
Mark 16:18 they will pick up snakes with their hands

Why do I get a feeling you've not eaten? Okay..I get it an hungry man is an angry man. Look at what your economy has done to you. I don't even know who you're taking it out on. Me or God. Either way you're doomed. Doomed to the Nigerian economy and doomed to rot in hell.
Care to know what I ate for dinner?

Re: New Christianity? by MindHacker9009(m): 8:42pm On Feb 06
Pastoshizzy:
Why do I get a feeling Pastoshizzy have not eaten? Okay..I get it an hungry man is an angry man. Look at what Pastoshizzy economy has done to you. I don't even know who Pastoshizzy is taking it out on. Pastoshizzy or God. Either way Pastoshizzy is doomed. Pastoshizzy is doomed to the Nigerian economy and Pastoshizzy is doomed to rot in hell.
Care to know what I ate for dinner?

For dinner you had an imaginary two loafs of bread and two fishes left over by your invented Jesus christ

Re: New Christianity? by Pastoshizzy(m): 8:45pm On Feb 06
MindHacker9009:

For dinner you had an imaginary two loafs of bread and two fishes left over by your invented Jesus christ
Still tryna get me angry? Your mind's been hacked alright. shocked Eat Pastoshizzy's butt. I'm leaving this sh×t to you. In place of a decent dinner I leave you with your deserved clap back. I ain't wrestling with a pig.

Re: New Christianity? by MindHacker9009(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06
Pastoshizzy:
Still tryna get Mindhacker angry? Pastoshizzy mind's been hacked with big sh-i-t. shocked Eat Jesus butt. MindHacker9009 is leaving this sh×t to Pastoshizzy. In place of a decent dinner I leave Pastoshizzy with your deserved sh-i-t pack. I ain't wrestling with a pig like Pastoshizzy.

Re: New Christianity? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:31am On Feb 07
MightySparrow:

When a deluded person found a thing, I have enough sense not to follow him.
Good!
So since you believe we are deluded it simply means you're not worshiping our God:
God of delusion, right?undecided
Re: New Christianity? by MightySparrow: 12:03am On Feb 08
MaxInDHouse:

Good!
So since you believe we are deluded it simply means you're not worshiping our God:
God of delusion, right?undecided

We have been saying the same thing over the years that Jehovah's Witnesses don't belong to the General Assembly , God, the testimony of Israel and the to the Commonwealth of Israel.
Your god is a different, strange one. I wonder how you find yourself on this platform discussing our own God with us!
In some arrangements, Satan finds his way to the meeting of the children of God, even His presence, anyway job1:6
The great farmer Himself comes to separate tares from wheat, we keep on enduring.

1 Like

Re: New Christianity? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:07am On Feb 08
MightySparrow:

We have been saying the same thing over the years that Jehovah's Witnesses don't belong to the General Assembly ,

So go and settle the confusion among your so called Pentecostal people we are no part of you people! John 17:14-16 smiley
Re: New Christianity? by MightySparrow: 9:08am On Feb 08
MaxInDHouse:

So go and settle the confusion among your so called Pentecostal people we are no part of you people! John 17:14-16 smiley

I don't have any confusion. I don't want my own clarity to be affected by the delusion of any Governing Body. I have enough experience of the claims and faithfulness of my own God that any faithless Governing Body living in delusion to erase my own precious faith.
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
2 Timothy 3:5

1 Like

Re: New Christianity? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:14am On Feb 08
MightySparrow:

I don't have any confusion. I don't want my own clarity to be affected by the delusion of any Governing Body. I have enough experience of the claims and faithfulness of my own God that any faithless Governing Body living in delusion to erase my own precious faith.
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
2 Timothy 3:5

So stay on your lane and stop quoting me nah! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers / The Central Sanctuary / Suicide Man At Synagogue Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.