Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku (22463 Views)

The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku / Jason Njoku 38th Birthday: Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku Celebrates Her Husband / Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by PressyKcee: 9:24am On Feb 05
There's nothing like the "right partner" when you love, protect, talk to each other with respect and be kind to each other .. you become the right partner for one another. Marry a kind person.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by franchasofficia: 9:24am On Feb 05
Ewu Gambia go and tell Regina Daniels that marriage is not an achievement make she pour you hot oil shocked

or go and tell my wifey that marriage is not an achievement and I doubt if you would live to tell the useless story you are telling out of your frustration with men as a result of your greed and fantasy lifestyle making you to fall/accept the wrong men.

Nne accept your fate and stop whinning grin
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by Brushstrokes20: 9:29am On Feb 05
Spot on Mary👌👍💯
I've got lots of #happily married ladies constantly hitting on me and seeking for SEXCAPADE grin
Most are stuck in the union due to societal pressures!
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by franchasofficia: 9:30am On Feb 05
PressyKcee:
There's nothing like the "right partner" when you love, protect, talk to each other with respect and be kind to each other .. you become the right partner for one another. Marry a kind person.
Very simple.

There is nothing like Mr Right or Ms Right, just make sure you marry a kind person with human conscience and empathy, that's all.

Other qualities you may look out for are:

Is he ambitious?
Is he focused on his goals?
Is he resilient or does he give up easily when he fails?

Does he have something doing at all even if its frying Akara?

Don't ignore his family background
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by hayoholla(m): 9:35am On Feb 05
Someone ask her. Does she want to address the issues that cause marital crises or she is totally against marriage institution?
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by FireUpNow(m): 9:35am On Feb 05
devilmaycry:
This one dn see shege inside marriage is like...

But honestly speaking. Marriage is overrated, many have discovered it thats why u see single mum and dad everywer

Marriage is never overrated. It's the way you people of this generation take marriage to be.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by buJu234: 9:40am On Feb 05
I like women 😆 🤣 😂.. very funny beings

When you tell them initially that marriage is not achievement they will fight you oo with alot of insults..

Then after they either couldn't get married or failed in marriage they will all come out and start saying marriage is not an achievement.. lol 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by ukaface(f): 9:49am On Feb 05
Well some see it as award sef

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by Geovanni412(m): 9:52am On Feb 05
DyshApp:
Popular actress, Mary Remmy Njoku pens an open letter to married women worldwide as she speaks on why marriage isn’t an achievement.

She took to her Instagram page to chide married women who consider marriage as an achievement and pressure others to also get married.

Remmy Njoku stated that marriage isn’t what can be considered an achievement, but the marrying of the right partner.

She maintained that people must be allowed to take their time to choose the right partner and not placing them under pressure to get married.

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C27YmGSoGlG/?igsh=bWN6b2ljdGxzcTQ1

Is she tired of her marriage and codedly trying to let us know?

I see no reason why she would make such a long post if there is no smoke happening in her marriage.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by BigBashiru: 9:54am On Feb 05
DyshApp:
Popular actress, Mary Remmy Njoku pens an open letter to married women worldwide as she speaks on why marriage isn’t an achievement.

She took to her Instagram page to chide married women who consider marriage as an achievement and pressure others to also get married.

Remmy Njoku stated that marriage isn’t what can be considered an achievement, but the marrying of the right partner.

She maintained that people must be allowed to take their time to choose the right partner and not placing them under pressure to get married.

She wrote:

Time is the boss and everyone male and female must fit within it and not the other way round.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by fredoooooo: 9:58am On Feb 05
She's looking for attention
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by bluefilm: 10:04am On Feb 05
devilmaycry:

But honestly speaking. Marriage is overrated, many have discovered it thats why u see single mum and dad everywer

She's married to a billionaire: Jason Chukwuma Njoku
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by daveP(m): 10:07am On Feb 05
99 women gree say na Achievement
You you comot dey write epistle about choosing partner in peace. Smh.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by Mcslize: 10:11am On Feb 05
As a lady, if you truly want to succeed and prosper in this life, never ever take advice from your same female genders. Trust me, you will never get the best advice that will benefit you from your same age bracket female folks.

If you must take advice from any female folk, meet an old woman who has advanced way in life.

A man will give you better advice than the advice you will get from your female friends. Any advice you will get from your female friends are advice that will never benefit you in life, rather, they are advice that are vindictive in nature; advice that will lead you astray.

And if you are the foolish type who doesn't use her common sense, you will listen to such bad advice and get yourself into a serious life long regret.

For instance, what this lady is saying is not in any way an advice but instead she is being vindictive in her statements and some foolish ladies will actually listen to her and enter the bandwagon of marriage is not an achievement, just so they will start living reckless lifestyle with the hope that, they are better off living their lives without a man. What a pity!

If you are progressing in life, do you think some of your so-called female friends will be happy for you? Of course not. Instead they will start deriding you, making spiteful remarks about you and your achievements. They will water down all the efforts you've made to get to where you currently are. That's what this particular lady in that post is doing.

She is making spiteful remarks about marriage because she herself is not married or if married, probably she is not doing well in her marriage. So she has nothing to lose giving bad advice to the gullible ladies out there. She is indirectly misleading young ladies into thinking that marriage is nothing and not an achievement.

She is speaking bad about marriage just so to mislead young ladies into thinking that, they are better off being single for life. If you have common sense as a lady, you should be able to detect that her statements look more like deriding and making spiteful remarks about marriage.

She is watering down the union of marriage and if you are not wise enough as a lady, you will think she is saying something reasonable.

As a young girl who still have limited wisdom about life, run far from ladies like these if you truly want a happy relationship/marriage. Never ever listen to ladies like these for anything advice about relationship or marriage.

They will fill your mind with terrible advice that will make it hard for you to be in marriage, build one or be able to live a happy marriage life.

So flee from ladies like that who will lead you astray.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by MrBroke(m): 10:27am On Feb 05
Marriage is never and will never be an achievement. Finding or having someone who truly loves you and being together happy and having fun is what should be an achievement and it doesn't have to involve any stupid ceremony or whatever.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by NPFLADMIN(m): 10:40am On Feb 05
Mcslize:

If

Uncle calm down, she mentioned some great points.

How can you claim to be married when your husband hits you?

How can you claim to be married when your husband sleeps with every hole that calms her way?

How can you claim to be married when your husband can't take care of you and your children?

I don't know her real motive but she does have a point.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by Light78: 10:42am On Feb 05
A friend of mine got married, she was busy posting her marriage photos om Facebook and making post daily. At a point, she became tired. Three months later, she began to see what marriage is all about. Quarrelling, fight, misunderstanding, and many more.

As a woman, marry someone that loves you. You can both make money together.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by NAC1666: 10:49am On Feb 05
DyshApp:

She wrote:

Looking for excuse why she can't stay under a pman's roof.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by NPFLADMIN(m): 10:51am On Feb 05
Light78:
A friend of mine got married, she was busy posting her marriage photos of Facebook and making post daily. At a point, she became tired. Three months later, she began to see what marriage is all about. Quarrelling, fight, misunderstanding, and many more.

As a woman, marry someone that loves you. You can both make money together.

1000000000% correct.

But thing is time waits for no man and finding the right partner is not an easy task
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by theamazonguru(m): 10:58am On Feb 05
devilmaycry:

Hmmmmmn.
May God help us in this issue of marriage.
Like she opined, what is important is to marry the very right partner. Anything short of this, na slavery oh.

Just yester night, I was counselling a married woman who has made up her mind to leave her marriage. She is tired, she is done, she can't cope any longer.

The issue: The husband lost his job for few years. This lady has been the only one fending for the family. Very hardworking lady for that matter.
So they eventually tried the Japa move for the husband, this lady got funds from different sources amounting to about 5m for the husband to go to Qatar.

Baba got to Qatar and returned in less than one month.
Saying he can't cope, he hasn't secured a job yet despite the promises from the agent of securing a job upon landing.
Bros no fit wait a while to get a job.
He returned back to Nigeria.

Sister got betrayed. Feeling hurt. Got really agitated to the point of wanting to commit suicide.
After she has given testimonies of how God did it for her family. "Praise the Lord,My husband has now traveled out of the country,very soon we will go and join him too".
The God that did mime will also do your own. Lol..

How will people now start looking at me after hearing my husband has traveled out, now seeing he is back in the country. What a shame. What a psychological trauma.
How will I face my creditors whom I promised repayment once my husband settles down in Qatar.
All and many more questions were raging In her mind begging for amswers.

Long story short, sister wan drink poison so as to escape the shame and trauma.
Na God talk say make her neighbor come check on her only to find her with a bottle of sniper in her hand about to gulp it like sweet wine.

This thing called marriage na real wa oh.

Envy no body.
Dey your dey.
Move at your own pace.
Don't be cowed Into a corner by people's opinions about you. Never.
Everybody dey chop their own breakfast for the corner of their own room. Don't allow them push you oh.

Above all, commit it to God.
Let him lead you Into taking the right marital decision, otherwise the result won't be palatable oh.
That's my own advice.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by Mcslize: 10:58am On Feb 05
NPFLADMIN:

Uncle calm down, she mentioned some great points.

How can you claim to be married when your husband hits you?

How can you claim to be married when your husband sleeps with every hole that calms her way?

How can you claim to be married when your husband can't take care of you and your children?

I don't know her real motive but she does have a point.

Do you know that most ladies marry the person that hit and abuse them due to material things? In a society where ladies are so materialistic and worship material things more than anything else, this is bound to happen.

Some group of ladies were asked if they will prefer to cry in a G-wagon or be happy in a Keke Napep, guess what was their answers, over 80% said they will rather cry in a G-wagon than be happy in a Keke. What does that tell you?

Now, what will you say about these kinds of ladies that will prefer to marry rich men that will abuse them rather than to marry someone that truly loves them?

You can see that some of those ladies that are in abusive relationship and marriage, know what they got themselves into.

Some will leave a struggling guy who truly loves and respects them to be with an abusive rich man who doesn't value them, all in the name of being materialistic and wanting the good things of life at the detriment of their peace of mind with the right man.

So you see? It's nobody faults. They got themselves into such marriages even when they see the red flag. But they believe money will give them happiness inside an abusive union.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by Godsonkemz(m): 10:59am On Feb 05
Consolation to evening newspapers. Until she marries aright, she would realize that marriage is an accomplishment when you marry the right person.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by SMEpromote: 11:08am On Feb 05
This one don become accidental motivational speaker & adviser for women.

Auntie, keep your useless advise to yourself. If no be d iroko guy wey marry u, who for sabi you? You were a struggling & obscure actress that anybody hardly knew about.

You would have ended up as one of the nollywood industry oloshos bedding politicians & rich married men, and would be disturbing us on Instagram.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by Ironbull: 11:10am On Feb 05
Are you married or not?

Another low lifer on the beat who had outlived her marital market value and became a basket for all di-cks talking.

A failure always have excuses no matter what. If they fail financially they blame the govt, if they failed in marital market they join feminist shit a k a marriage is not achievement, marriage is nonsense but can
f u c k any married man to get Range Rover gift and even secretly wishing the man could dump his wife and marry them..

We know your type. Shilo 2024, Cannan land, Mercy land etc waiting for you.

Na woman married the president, his vice, obi, Atiku, all ministers, all governors or LGA chairmen, all senators, Adenuga, Otedola, Rabiiu,
E-money, Cubanas, footballers, academicians etc but your own head wey you carry comes this world na expired head wit no marital value and you no go wash the head for River but dey go online talking shit doing indirect prostitution calling yourselves feminist nonsense.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by NPFLADMIN(m): 11:21am On Feb 05
Mcslize:

Do you know that...
I know. Women do be crazy and stupid.
But let's remember that even good women suffer from marriages.
I'm focusing on the man is doing here not the woman.
The world is full of crazy, stupid and wicked people both men and women.
Picking the right partner, na that be the koko.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by GOSPELTRUTH31: 11:36am On Feb 05
The achievement in marriage is what you guys end up achieving together...

If 2 heads couldn't achieve anything together then something maybe wrong with them individually...

Marriage is good when you're relating with someone who have love for you...

Blessings
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by Sirtee19: 11:36am On Feb 05
Firstly, how do you come to the assertion that 60% of couples CLAIM happiness due to societal expectations? Show us empirical data source.
Meanwhile, Marriage is an achievement for men and women, though may not be to you.
It is an achievement to find a beautiful soul worth spending the rest of your life with. It can as well not be an achievement for one with zero interest in it. And it is okay to not want to be married either.
Let everyone find peace in their decisions.

If you fail in marriage, that does not mean others do. A successful marriage is a blessing and a great achievement.
Desist from deceiving some low minded young ladies out there.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by Reptyle(m): 11:39am On Feb 05
"Marriage is not an achievement..."

This is very easy to say when you are already happily married to the man or woman of your dreams. Just the same way rich people always say "Being rich is not the same as being successful." Ehhhhn I know. But wait let me become rich first and then I can make up my own mind! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jokes apart, notions like success, happiness, beauty, etc. are all relative to the individual. Our definitions differ from person to person, all factors considered. For instance, you cannot tell a woman who is successful in every regard except in her ability to settle down with a partner, not to view marriage as an achievement worth celebrating. You cannot tell a man who has worked hard his whole life to earn a decent living, that finally overcoming poverty at 55 is not an accomplishment. We need to practice respecting people's individuality and perspectives, even if we do not fully agree.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by diaspoAFRICANS: 11:45am On Feb 05
devilmaycry:

"You're a bad boi"
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by yewit37486: 11:48am On Feb 05
Basicend:
You are right young woman.

But the issue is, a man can still find a good looking young chick at age 46-48 a marry her happily.

But a woman has short years to arrange herself properly for a good looking and promising man to propose to her.

So as a woman, quickly begin to work on yourself now in character repair. Not just for the wedding, but the marriage; that is to be a source of peace and fulfilment to your husband.

A man wants to settle down with a woman that will give him peace of mind and respect him. He will show her love automatically in such context.

How about the man too working on his character to prepare for the marriage, because A woman with good character + A man with bad character = disaster.

In a nutshell, apply your advice to BOTH parties if you are truly serious about a peaceful successful marriage.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku by yewit37486: 11:51am On Feb 05
theamazonguru:

Hmmmmmn.
May God help us in this issue of marriage.
Like she opined, what is important is to marry the very right partner. Anything short of this, na slavery oh.

Just yester night, I was counselling a married woman who has made up her mind to leave her marriage. She is tired, she is done, she can't cope any longer.

The issue: The husband lost his job for few years. This lady has been the only one fending for the family. Very hardworking lady for that matter.
So they eventually tried the Japa move for the husband, this lady got funds from different sources amounting to about 5m for the husband to go to Qatar.

Baba got to Qatar and returned in less than one month.
Saying he can't cope, he hasn't secured a job yet despite the promises from the agent of securing a job upon landing.
Bros no fit wait a while to get a job.
He returned back to Nigeria.

Sister got betrayed. Feeling hurt. Got really agitated to the point of wanting to commit suicide.
After she has given testimonies of how God did it for her family. "Praise the Lord,My husband has now traveled out of the country,very soon we will go and join him too".
The God that did mime will also do your own. Lol..

How will people now start looking at me after hearing my husband has traveled out, now seeing he is back in the country. What a shame. What a psychological trauma.
How will I face my creditors whom I promised repayment once my husband settles down in Qatar.
All and many more questions were raging In her mind begging for amswers.

Long story short, sister wan drink poison so as to escape the shame and trauma.
Na God talk say make her neighbor come check on her only to find her with a bottle of sniper in her hand about to gulp it like sweet wine.

This thing called marriage na real wa oh.

Envy no body.
Dey your dey.
Move at your own pace.
Don't be cowed Into a corner by people's opinions about you. Never.
Everybody dey chop their own breakfast for the corner of their own room. Don't allow them push you oh.

Above all, commit it to God.
Let him lead you Into taking the right marital decision, otherwise the result won't be palatable oh.
That's my own advice.

Her main problem is "what will people say", one of the biggest causes of wrong decisions for many people.

Your last paragraph has said it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police / Tonto Dikeh: 'CCTV, My Best Investment As A Parent' / Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.