Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,860 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products (18177 Views)

Crude Import: Why Dangote Desperately Needs US Market / We Will Increase Tariff From July 1 - AEDC Alerts Customers / Army Bans Sale Of Petroleum Products In Jerry Cans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products by khattab02: 8:06pm On Feb 05
AdeolaOmoOba:
This is a hoax. Dangote will most likely use and refine Nigerian crude oil, but claim it to be imported from US so that he can sell at exorbitant rate.

US is importing crude oil from Nigeria and numerous countries around the world in order to satisfy their energy demands but Dangote wants to be importing his own crude oil from US.

Please WHO IS DECEIVING WHO?
Federal Government ooo...

Using us to play center ball
Re: Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products by gaby(m): 8:11pm On Feb 05
I've been shouting my heart out about this...

Here we go...
Re: Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products by missymide: 8:18pm On Feb 05
Has dangote ever meant well for Nigeria? It is one of the reasons Nigeria has problem
Re: Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products by Smartguyboy(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05
themanderon:

Don't you Know Nigeria is tied to the apron string of the west?
We are too big for that nah or is it because we are black and always wil be slave to our masters?
Re: Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products by Masterito(m): 8:46pm On Feb 05
Re: Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products by updatechange(m): 8:48pm On Feb 05
theredaddy:

So ignorant is pertinent to gen z or you just lack foresight, even tho i have my doubts about stats dole out during GEJ administration, i concur

Cos if you’re well read and conversant with what’s going on in the country u won’t be spewing out the rubbish u typed. Na only gen z or ignorant millennials won’t know this.
Re: Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products by ceejay80s(m): 8:52pm On Feb 05
Civil unrest in day ahead, just watch and see
Re: Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products by c900: 9:04pm On Feb 05
Federal should give Dangote free crude so we can get fuel for 50naira.is the oil not freely given to us by God?
Na we dey suffer ourselves

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products by SouthSouth1914: 9:05pm On Feb 05
princemillla:
Lol should we say our hope of a working refinery dashed again??

We all know who dangote is,he won't invest a pin where there is no load of profits. Should we still hope we stand to benefit from this refinery as a nation?

Coming days will unravel this mystery

But he was borrowed billions by the CBN through NNPCL. Revolution is coming in this country soon!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products by princemillla(m): 9:15pm On Feb 05
AfDapone:

Last last, Derngotey will still use stolen crude oil which they will be telling us it's imported.

Inevitable bro we all know that

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products by princemillla(m): 9:16pm On Feb 05
SouthSouth1914:

But he was borrowed billions by the CBN through NNPCL. Revolution is coming in this country soon!

It's a sure thing.....soon reality will b unravel
Re: Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products by chichar1(f): 9:25pm On Feb 05
Biodun556:

It's not a scam but a step further to progress. Dangote refinery is not only refinery that is coming on board.
Story.
Re: Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products by theredaddy: 9:36pm On Feb 05
updatechange:

Cos if you’re well read and conversant with what’s going on in the country u won’t be spewing out the rubbish u typed. Na only gen z or ignorant millennials won’t know this.

You are well read and conversant with what is going on yet you didnt know opec reduced Nigeria quota, you didnt know 1.5bdp was a projection for 2024

and whats so history about 2013 that a genZ can't know Just becos you got the 2m bdp that only happened with GEJ correctly you are blabbing saliva like boerboel
Re: Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products by themanderon: 9:37pm On Feb 05
Smartguyboy:

We are too big for that nah or is it because we are black and always wil be slave to our masters?

There are a lot of things going on behind the scenes that Nigerians do not know about.
Re: Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products by Amtasiu(m): 9:43pm On Feb 05
Dangote is looking for an excuse to increase the price of his petroleum products.
We know the game.
Re: Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products by Codes151(m): 10:17pm On Feb 05
is it just me or are we too blind in this country?

why we importing crude oil?

if dangote no see oil refine, we shutdown plant till oi dey

stop importation of oil and exportation of raw crude..

we de complain bout dollar but we still dey mumu...

DANGOTE SHOULD STOP THIS GREED

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products by Konquest: 2:09am On Feb 06
Re: Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products by Correct05: 6:12am On Feb 06
With abundant crude oil Almighty bless Nigeria with. So Dangote want to import crude oil, so that price of fuel will not come down right. What is the effectiveness of our representative in the national assembly. In a working community, a law will be made immediately that, no importationof crude oil to the country. Almost 50% of Nigeria land is fill with crude oil. What type of leader do we've in ds country self.
Re: Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products by spartachico(m): 7:27am On Feb 06
BIGGEST LIE, DANGOTE IS BECOMING RICH BY SCAMMING THE PEOPLE, NORMALLY I KNOW SAY HIM REFINERY WONT HELP NIGERIANS CUS I TOLD SOMEONE THE PRICE OF FUEL WILL RISE IF HE STARTS SELLING AND THE PORT HARCOURT REFINERY WILL BE PUT ON HOLD FOR SOMETIME SO HE CAN MAKE HIS FORTUNE, NOTHING WILL WORK IN THIS COUNTRY EXCEPT WE DO IT OURSELVES FOR OUR PEOPLE.
Re: Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products by Bestbeelieve: 7:43am On Feb 06
we tell dem say 9ja na scam!!! una eye go clear!!!
Re: Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products by updatechange(m): 8:29am On Feb 06
theredaddy:

You are well read and conversant with what is going on yet you didnt know opec reduced Nigeria quota, you didnt know 1.5bdp was a projection for 2024

and whats so history about 2013 that a genZ can't know Just becos you got the 2m bdp that only happened with GEJ correctly you are blabbing saliva like boerboel

Your mates Dey jamb class… you that said with your full chest that Nigeria has never produce 2m when we’re gunning for 4m shows the height of your ignorance and stupidity. FYI It didn’t only started during gej…!yaradua projected 4m when we were producing over 2.6m. U just Dey off point, no need to Dey engage a nincompoop just because I’m tryna skool you but your ignorance won’t allow you. Smh.
Instead of you to learn u Dey find fault where there’s none logically.
OPEC quota is 1.5m right? but my question is has Nigeria surpassed it or even gone close to it We produce 1.3m bpd and you’re talking like a smart idiot, I’m done arguing with a dullard that can’t reason with his brain only to open his gutter mouth to insult or abuse a constructive thinker.

Re: Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products by skywalker240(m): 8:50am On Feb 06
Creamypie:
Well. Currently, there's heavy protest in 2 northern states, same states APC won, westerners are now openly complaining. It seems they are tired of smiling while suffering, Even if the suffering is delivered by one of their own. My southern and eastern brothers, make Una no join them in protest oh. Just pretend as if Una no dey aware
Tufiakwa if see any Southerner from the niger Delta talking about protest, na brain resetting punch

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products by theredaddy: 9:02am On Feb 06
updatechange:

Your mates Dey jamb class… you that said with your full chest that Nigeria has never produce 2m when we’re gunning for 4m shows the height of your ignorance and stupidity. FYI It didn’t only started during gej…!yaradua projected 4m when we were producing over 2.6m. U just Dey off point, no need to Dey engage a nincompoop just because I’m tryna skool you but your ignorance won’t allow you. Smh.
Instead of you to learn u Dey find fault where there’s none logically.
OPEC quota is 1.5m right? but my question is has Nigeria surpassed it or even gone close to it We produce 1.3m bpd and you’re talking like a smart idiot, I’m done arguing with a dullard that can’t reason with his brain only to open his gutter mouth to insult or abuse a constructive thinker.

I know a fool can't disguise for long, i pretended not to see the yaradua attachment earlier when you posted it and is there really a difference, is GEJ not yaradua VP in 2010 or you forgot jonathan completed that tenure, yaradua died may 5 2010, did he see any of those projection through ? who did

however uncle even with yaradua, production was 2m bdp not 2.6m as you lied, check what you posted and stop embarrassing your lineage, even to copy you can't copy right so much for a bricklayer thinker
Re: Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products by Zhunnurayn(m): 12:47pm On Feb 06
abhosts:
I remember warning Nigerians never to allow subsidy be removed but them no gree hear word. According to the zombie supporters of Obi, Tinubu and Atiku, the savings from subsidy would be used to transform Nigeria to Dubai. In furtherance of their hallucinations, they said dangote refinery would bring down cost of petrol because shipping expenses would be eradicated. What many ignorant Nigerians fail to realize is that subsidy is a far cheaper option based on our current economic reality. How do you know that? If the FG is to restore the standard of living for Nigerians to the level it was before removing subsidy, it would cost far more than has been saved from subsidy removal. Before subsidy removal 30,000 minimum wage was still a bit reasonable, but now anything below 80,000 minimum wage cannot be sufficient. Can subsidy savings be enough for FG to afford paying 80,000 minimum wage?

Only Sowore and the SDP presidential candidate were pro-subsidy and had a heart for the masses in the last presidential elections. The others were IMF puppets.

Now here is a major difference between White societies and primitive black monkeys. In white societies people like Sowore that were correct in their diagnosis of subsidy would win seats in parliament in next elections but blacks would still continue to support candidates that were wrong. They are unrepentant and stubbornly tribal even to their own detriment.

I like your choice of words. You have a wicked command of grammar, start writing books grin angry
Re: Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products by Iamanoited: 3:24pm On Feb 06
DANGOTE SHOULD BUY THE FUEI IN NAIRA AT A PREDETERMINED RATE OF N500:$1.
Re: Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products by Jasonekah98: 4:29pm On Feb 06
When my fellow Nigerians were making noise about the starting up of the refinery, i kept quiet because i had to wait for this moment. I knew there would be lapses, first it was that there were no larger vessels capable of taking out refined products from the refinery, now it's the issue of not enough crude to be refined.

Do you still think Dangote will bring an end to the hike in petroleum products??...the answer most people don't want to hear is NO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Warned Dana Air MD About Their Operational Services – Gov Akpabio / Change Slogan Is Losing Melody – Vangaurd NewsPaper / Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.