Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

"The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna (46184 Views)

Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) / Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results / Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Sunday2021: 6:31pm On Feb 05
Ntipia:
Paid protesters.
how on earth will you think that someone is paid to protest when he hungry.
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by ogbonti: 7:15pm On Feb 05
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Shege pro max.

The one who built Dubai, China, Indonesia, London and Lagos,and even recently built France is cooking something great for Nigerians according to his paid supporters.

They said Nigerians should be patient, while they gallivant around the world enjoying.

Once you complain,they call you enemy of the country.

They danced when someone was shouting,"subsidy is gone, subsidy is gone". No body asked him his plans on how to cushion the effect of such action.

As if that wasn't bad enough,he went ahead to float the naira. They told us,this is the move that will move Nigeria to El Dorado.

Today see where we are.

Insecurity.
Banditry.
Kidnapping.
Inflation.
Terrorism.
Total collapse of the economy.

The funny thing is that these supporters see nothing wrong in everything going on in Nigeria. They are just living in self delusions and denial.

NIGERIANS FIGHT --- FIGHT ---- TO SURVIVE YOU MUST FIGHT ----- DONT DIE IN SILENCE- OR YOU DIE FOR NOTHING!!!! angry angry
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by tunde1200(m): 7:45pm On Feb 05
shadrach77:
These people should just shut the f**k up and keep quiet! Buhari was there for 8 years and they never complained only for them to start shouting after just eight months under Tinubu. Their protests are laced with tribal sentiments cry

Simple as ABC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Fearurcreeator: 8:16pm On Feb 05
Jflex07:
It shall not be well with APC, Buhari,Tinubu and all their supporters.. They have inflicted more than enough pain on the poor masses..
Oga go work abeg

1 Like

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by lildush(m): 8:19pm On Feb 05
shadrach77:
These people should just shut the f**k up and keep quiet! Buhari was there for 8 years and they never complained only for them to start shouting after just eight months under Tinubu. Their protests are laced with tribal sentiments cry

My brother take your mentality out of there... People are suffering. And dieing... It's worst under tinubu Dan buhari..
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Jflex07(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05
Fearurcreeator:

Oga go work abeg
I go feed your family
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by patrickcollins: 8:31pm On Feb 05
hmohammed:

If only you know who you are condescending. Anyways, go and focus on growing our GDP and stop this unnecessary noise.
There is nothing like growing our GDP when bad leaders are having a field play with our common wealth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Okoroawusa: 8:53pm On Feb 05
torqque7:

Your name alone shows that you are a tribalistic and probably religious bigot as well and that's why you think everyone is same as you. For your info I am Not Igbo and I know many SENSIBLE Yoruba Muslims that voted and knew Obi was the best candidate,abi you no dey Nija when Lagos voted for him?Just dey play.
See this one. You assume that I am Yoruba abi? You are Not Igbo and you are using the term ' Yoruba Muslim ". Dey play.
Seunmsg,see this one
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Fearurcreeator: 9:06pm On Feb 05
Jflex07:
I go feed your family
Lolzzzz... Oya come feed us Sir
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Alvino1(m): 11:38pm On Feb 05
Is this not one of the states that have the president the highest number of votes during the last election Haba what’s happening here 🤣🤣🤣
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Mcslize: 12:54am On Feb 06
ogbonti, come and see your country. The country you will die for. The fellow citizens of the country you love so much are hungry. There is hardship in the land. I know you won't see all of these cuz you claim to be blind.

Please, better open your eyes and speak against this government. You're e joying yourself and claim to have over $779,000 dollars. What about the poor citizens that are facing this serious hardship? They should die ABI?

You better speak up young man. Your dear country is burning right now. People are hungry. There is chaos and hunger in the land. And you are there canvasing for Nigeria and her corrupt leaders cuz you are not facing what the common man is facing.

Shame on you ogbonti.
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by favor914: 1:00am On Feb 06
Alvino1:
Is this not one of the states that have the president the highest number of votes during the last election Haba what’s happening here 🤣🤣🤣
President, or Governor & Local Government Chairman should provide for them?

You clueless things will really suffer in that country.
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by ParagonPrick: 2:04am On Feb 06
G00dharddick:

SS and se won't join this protest. This protest is simply for the West and north. Nothing concern the rest regions otherwise the west will tag it an igbo protest sponsored by Obi to rubbish Tinubu govt. So let the protest be strictly for the West and north only
100% correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by ParagonPrick: 2:06am On Feb 06
drehdinho:

You see your life now. Most of us don’t care where the leader of this country comes from. We only care about good governance. I’m one of those people.

Let me tell you. A good leadership knows no tribe , religion or whatever line of group you can imagine.

As far as me and you know , nobody has had any special benefits as a result of the President is from their tribe, particularly when you’re a common man.

Also, I’m saying this again, you’re not developed politically. You need to unlearn everything you know about politics.

The way it’s being practiced in Nigeria is not the right way. Leadership is a competition of idea and nothing more. Individuals have the right to vote for whoever they choose to at their discretion.

You can’t possibly take my vote and use it as an electorate. Stop being illogical.

If I decided to vote for Obi or Tinubu, it is my right and it’s nobody’s business. You too exercise your voting right.

You don’t bully others because they didn’t vote for the person you felt is the best. It’s your own subjective decision, and it should be left that way. That’s why I said you and your likes are brainless.
Mr Man don't speak to much grammar, enjoy the tilumbu you voted for na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Hpesoj: 2:24am On Feb 06
I have zero pity on my people. After voting in an incompetent Bago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by realubani(m): 2:39am On Feb 06
[left][/left][b][/b]
Nwaokunkpara:
Untill it gets to ABA then you will know

Nawaooo!
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by 2tpick: 6:28am On Feb 06
ParagonPrick:
Where you come see the grammar na? shocked
The Nigga just dey talk scatter scatter, he can't even construct a proper argument. Each new paragraph contradicts the previous ones...
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by drehdinho(m): 6:31am On Feb 06
ParagonPrick:

You people think when you talk this way you have made meaningful statement. Why would you assume I voted for Tinubu because I’m a Yoruba. So this is the way you think ? You just assume things out of the blues. I pity you. Even if I voted Tinubu, it’s my choice and it’s none of your business. It’s impossible to take my right as yours. You had yours and expended it as you wished. So who are you to tell me how to utilize my right as a Nigerian. Did you people even attend any school at all?

Because I wonder how your thinking appears so muddy , rusty and highly primitive.
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by skywalker240(m): 9:10am On Feb 06
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Just like I told one passenger who boarded my keke recently--"that something bigger than end sars is coming"

Cuz we can't continue living like this...... Only God knows the number of people I encounter on a daily basis who come to me for help...Even tho say I still dey struggle like this self.......Na wa.......

Once Ughelli and warri mistakenly join this thing, just take am say e don cast be that...
The hardship is just too much....
Which stupid protests?

Ughelli and Warri infact ovwi urhobo, Delta State and the whole South South will never join any stupid protest

During endsars protest, the hunger and anger was at peak, but these idiots said we just wanted to destabilize their Brother ( dullard buhari) government, that we should keep our protests in the south

This is an ethnic based protests, this same state voted massively for the mumu APC ticket putting religionism ahead of competency

Don't mention protest in Delta State again abeg
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by skywalker240(m): 9:15am On Feb 06
Sunday2021:
Na that hungry go scatter their heads

Did they not know what they were getting their hands into before voting out of hatred and sentiment?
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by skywalker240(m): 9:17am On Feb 06
davies:
If the protest is not addressed and it spread to other states across the nation, that's when we will know we are ready for a New Nigeria
This protests is a northern and western protests we in the south south wants nothing to do with the stupid protests
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by skywalker240(m): 9:26am On Feb 06
Bigkoko:
grin grin grin Shege Pro Max wey still dey load? Abeg Asiwaju is trying ni.....

Wait fess....just try conduct another 48 hour after today, you go still see these clowns according to oga Boko Haram, queuing up to vote according to religion and ethnicity.... Oya take one..... Una think say wetin we see, then start dey warn una, no be serious matter?
Gbam

I just pity any Southerner (SS/SE) foolish enough to be talking about protest, that person never really ready for life.
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by iyke2frankeze: 9:34am On Feb 06
Igbos are learning political lesson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by skywalker240(m): 9:41am On Feb 06
fortunechy:
This might lead to full blown revolution... Time shall tell!!!
Na their backyard that stupid revolution go happen
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by skywalker240(m): 9:44am On Feb 06
ThunderFireAgba:
I told you guys the uprising will start from the North down to South. To cap it up, the diasporans will fuel it further thereby engulfing the whole nation.
It will start and end in the North or maybe the south west

Let them enjoy their union

Exclude the South South from that madness

1 Like

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by skywalker240(m): 9:47am On Feb 06
ThunderFireAgba:

Correct! We know the major cities we're counting on. Let's do this guys once and for all! Na only one time man dey die.
The south south will never die for the stvpid decisions of abokis and religious oriented biased voters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by verybadmouth(m): 11:28am On Feb 06
MrALIVE:
this sounds like a comment from an APC supporter,how far na? You don't need any truth here to acknowledge the suffering and pains of Nigerians..it is crystal clear.
You're still bittered your ibo brother Obi lost. Move on bro
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by 2mch(m): 11:36am On Feb 06
Babangida is right there in Minna with half of the country’s stolen wealth. Let them pay him a visit to release some if they are hungry. They never serious yet.

2 Likes

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by ThunderFireAgba: 11:58am On Feb 06
skywalker240:

It will start and end in the North or maybe the south west

Let them enjoy their union

Exclude the South South from that madness
Lol! cheesy grin
Let be watching them.
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Lifemanage: 2:37pm On Feb 06
Sunday2021:
Cos they have never supported anything good in the country's collective good except through the mirror of religion and tribe. Their actions are not trusted

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About / Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) / 'My First Political Poster Then' - Fayose Shares Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.