Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom (25854 Views)

Notorious Bandit Leader Who Got N130 Million As Ransom Killed In Katsina / Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children / Bandits Now Demand Cooked Food As Ransom Because Of Hunger In Kaduna — Resident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by Dybala11(m): 6:30pm On Feb 05
Hespee93:
I know many idiots will still believe the story even when they don't see clear evidence.
Believe what story??
That there was a kidnapping incident, or that a ransom was paid before they secured the release of the kidnap victims??
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by ddippset(m): 6:55pm On Feb 05
Below, is my initial comment,,

The very first comment I made on this subject.

Go to front page and verify.

How does this comment show that I support Tinubu.?

Are you sure you are not chronically dyslexic
Brendaniel:

why are you focused on only the vote? I also used support, and if you did not support Tinubu, what exactly are you doing now?

Most of them voted for Tinubu....

Tinubu has been a terrible disappointment...

And to be honest I do not think that Atiku and Obi could have fared any better.

The way to go is state and community policing....

Am surprised that Tinubu, with all the hype around him, regarding his political sagacity couldn't muster the political will to initiate state policing by lobbying the legislators.
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by bablon20(m): 6:56pm On Feb 05
Those people should have poisoned the food.
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by Umuinyioku: 7:05pm On Feb 05
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by Nato008(m): 7:06pm On Feb 05
cornelman:

Baba, you're supposed to add werey to his name. Some people actually deserved to be jailed for their comments.
Victims said they paid Ransome, Fool said they didn't pay when the useless government he's supporting could not even deny that ransome was paid.
See if am been honest, I doubt that the Nigeria police has the capacity and technical know how to effect kidnap rescue operation.....like I just doubt cause when I see there anti kidnapping squads Omo I just weak
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by ogbonti: 7:11pm On Feb 05
G00dharddick:
Tramadol was used to rape the female victims.

I thought one idiot said no ramson was paid?

Anyway the protest has already begun. It should be limited to West and north only

when this kidnappings and insecurity is over - there will be a wave a mass suicide all over Nigeria as PTSD will take over Nigeria - we will be so damaged as a people that it may take a whole century for the people to get back their sanity!!! <AFTERSHOCKS>
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by TenQ: 7:12pm On Feb 05
nairalandkachy1:

https://gazettengr.com/tramadol-fried-rice-energy-drink-n15-million-paid-as-ransom-for-ekiti-students-release-parents/?fbclid=IwAR0EDUkuHkXqsgh6z3sMi7aUyDs-TMyf1_96Tvj0jyWJUGpKl1w1vw86nlY

A failed Nation : another set of kidnappers will attempt to do their own kidnapping.

A business with profit N15m with one week work must be a lucrative business.

The failure of Government is the primary cause of this
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by Calitoscassius(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05
AskNgige2:

🤣 LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Na so naa! grin Epic enjoyment plus 15milion naira, even some CEOs in Naigeeria do not enjoy that much or get paid that much.... kidnapping is an easy money work.
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by 196chetachi: 7:49pm On Feb 05
they paid ransom before release, which they gathered on their own with help from people......so whats the governor thanking the president for..... ?? Abi the governor wants be unfortunate niii??they paid ransom before release, which they gathered on their own with help from people......so whats the governor thanking the president for..... ?? Abi the governor wants be unfortunate niii??...
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by tunde1200(m): 7:52pm On Feb 05
Arobaga:
No cast government propaganda abeg

APC was about telling us they were rescued by the army

Ekiti people sold their votes on credit to Tinubu

Tinubu never even pay them and they’re using their little savings to be paying kidnappers

While their artifact president is in France

Your have blind you to see the light and the truth.
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by MisterBanny(m): 7:55pm On Feb 05
History555:
Even kidnappers are hungry. Person wey collect 15 Milla, is still looking for fried rice, milk, soft drink.

I expected the parents to have poisoned the food before giving it to the kidnappers
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by mvem(m): 7:56pm On Feb 05
tishbite43:

Channel your anger to the Tinubu you voted for
I'm not your problem
I didn't even vote for anyone cause I am not in the country

So how does that validate your statement ?

And did the kids vote for anyone...those kids are 9/10 yrs old from the images
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by Brendaniel: 8:01pm On Feb 05
ddippset:
Below, is my initial comment,,

The very first comment I made on this subject.

Go to front page and verify.

How does this comment show that I support Tinubu.?

Are you sure you are not chronically dyslexicMost of them voted for Tinubu....

Tinubu has been a terrible disappointment...

And to be honest I do not think that Atiku and Obi could have fared any better.

The way to go is state and community policing....

Am surprised that Tinubu, with all the hype around him, regarding his political sagacity couldn't muster the political will to initiate state policing by lobbying the legislators.

First how can you be surprised that Tinubu is not performing if you did not believe in him? you only get disappointment from someone you believe, trust or hope on.

I wouldn't have had a problem with all your statement if you did not bring in Peter Obi and Atiku because you can't tell me you are disappointed with Tinubu and still saying at the same time that Peter Obi and Atiku will not be better when you have not even tried them.

It is very clear, you believe in Tinubu and you don't believe in Peter Obi and Atiku, and how can you believe in someone you do not support?

That is like saying I believe in miracles but I don't support miracles.

Don't you see that your statement is very biased?

You are trying to act as though you are neutral but you are not neutral, if you are neutral you should have kept Peter Obi and Atiku totally out of your statement.

Talk about Tinubu and stop the biased comparison, talk about Peter Obi and Atiku where their own issues matter not presidency, the only time you can do the comparison is till they become president like Tinubu....

They've never been president before, if it is Jonathan, OBJ or Buhari it is a different thing...
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by Tremple8v: 8:11pm On Feb 05
But why is the stupid government thanking Tinubu
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by ddippset(m): 8:15pm On Feb 05
Brendaniel:

First how can you be surprised that Tinubu will not perform if you did not believe in him? you only get disappointment from someone you believe, trust or hope on.

I wouldn't have had a problem with all your statement if you did not bring in Peter Obi and Atiku because you can't tell me you are disappointed with Tinubu and still saying at the same time that Peter Obi and Atiku will not be better when you have not even tried them.

It is very clear, you believe in Tinubu and you don't believe in Peter Obi and Atiku, and how can you believe in someone you do not support?

You are trying to act as though you are neutral but you are not neutral, if you are neutral you should have kept Peter Obi and Atiku totally out of your statement.

Talk about Tinubu and stop the biased comparison, talk about Peter Obi and Atiku where their own issues matter not presidency, the only time you can do the comparison is till they become president like Tinubu....

They've never been president before, if it is Jonathan, OBJ or Buhari it is a different thing...

You know what?! I think you're cracking your brain way too much just to figure out whether I have supported Tinubu or not or whether I support Tinubu.

It is much safer for you to get my moniker and do a quick search.

You would probably find a hundred of my comments on Tinubu.

Don't you think that would be more accurate than trying to overrate your own IQ by analyzing and twisting a simple post which clearly shows that I don't support and I never supported Tinubu?

My alternate moniker is "tesppidd", there you would find much more of my comments cus this one was banned for a log time.

Common, check out my comments, it won't take too much time.

Check and confirm for yourself that I do not support Tinubu, instead of just sitting there and trying to "punch" above your intelligence level.
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by tishbite43: 8:17pm On Feb 05
mvem:
I didn't even vote for anyone cause I am not in the country

So how does that validate your statement ?

And did the kids vote for anyone...those kids are 9/10 yrs old from the images
I never voted anyone too
I don't have a PVC
So, what's the problem?!
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by Brendaniel: 8:19pm On Feb 05
ddippset:
You know what?! I think you're cracking your brain to much just to figure out whether I have supported Tinubu or not or whether I support Tinubu.

It is much safer for you to get my moniker and do a quick search.

You will probably find a hundred of my comments on Tinubu.

Don't you think that would be more accurate than trying to overrate your own IQ by analyzing and twisting a simple post which clearly shows that I don't support and I never supported Tinubu.

My alternate moniker is "tesppidd", there you would find much more of my comments cus this one was banned for a log time.

Common, check out my comments, it won't take too much time.

Check and confirm for yourself that I do not support Tinubu instead of trying to "punch" above your intelligence level.

If you do not support Tinubu then how can you rate him above another?

Then you are already biased and to me that is like saying you prefer Tinubu to Peter Obi....
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by ddippset(m): 8:20pm On Feb 05
Brendaniel:

First how can you be surprised that Tinubu is not performing if you did not believe in him? you only get disappointment from someone you believe, trust or hope on.

And for the avoidance of doubt,,,

My belief in Tinubu is about 20 percent.
My belief in Atiku is about 22 percent.
My belief in Obi is about 25 percent.

They are all failures as far as governance in this country is concerned.

We have better Presidential materials in this country than any of this trio.
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by Kurugu92(m): 8:21pm On Feb 05
Brendaniel:

Oga then why do we have a country if all the leaders we have will only make the country worse?,stop consoling yourself, All politicians are not the same, if they were, GEJ would have done his 8 years complete even if the country burns....

Even as bad Buhari was he is still different from Tinubu, so stop the bullshit of comparing them, no human being is the same, wait till they become president before you judge them...

Your consolation will not change the fact that Tinubu is failing as president...
And you think obi will do better ,to me and my people we can never give obi a chance we have heard alot of him he's only interested in liberating his people and not Nigeria
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by ddippset(m): 8:23pm On Feb 05
Brendaniel:

If you do not support Tinubu then how can you rate him above another?

Then you are already biased and to me that is like saying you prefer Tinubu to Peter Obi....
Jesus Christ,,, whom did I rate Tinubu above?

Can this dude read and comprehend to save his life?
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by Brendaniel: 8:24pm On Feb 05
[quote author=Kurugu92 post=128305250][/quote]

If you feel he iscoming to liberate his people at least he is coming for a good cause, Tinubu is actually doing the opposite for his people...

Who is worse?
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by Brendaniel: 8:27pm On Feb 05
ddippset:
Jesus Christ,,, whom did I rate Tinubu above?

Can this dude read and comprehend to save his life?

You are rating Tinubu above Peter Obi and Atiku, you said that they would not do better than Tinubu and you are surprised that Tinubu is failing, which means you already considered Peter Obi and Atiku as failures when you have not even tried them and had some expectations from Tinubu even when you had not tried him till he started failing which got you surprised....
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by Brendaniel: 8:34pm On Feb 05
ddippset:
And for the avoidance of doubt,,,

My belief in Tinubu is about 20 percent.
My belief in Atiku is about 22 percent.
My belief in Obi is about 25 percent.

They are all failures as far as governance in this country is concerned.

We have better Presidential materials in this country than any of this trio.

You are rating people you haven't tried presidentially.

Let me tell you the major problem I had with Tinubu and why I didn't support him, he carries the worst profile of any presidential candidate in the history of Nigeria, everything about him was wrong including governance, I don't want to start writing long notes here.

I can give you detailed break down of Tinubu if you want me to, you would only give me time because I have other things I'm doing...

What made support me support Peter Obi is mainly his prudence and lack of waste and that was what Nigeria needed the most after the wastefulness of resources of Buhari's 8 years...
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by ddippset(m): 8:38pm On Feb 05
Brendaniel:

You are rating Tinubu above Peter Obi and Atiku, you said that they would not do better than Tinubu and you are surprised that Tinubu is failing, which means you already considered Peter Obi and Atiku as failures when you have not even tried them and had some expectations from Tinubu even when you had not tried him till he started failing which got you surprised....
Oh Oh Oh

I get it now, the point below;;;

"And to be honest I do not think that Atiku and Obi could have fared any better."

The bolded above from my post seems to be the headache you have....

If you read the follow up to this you might realize I was talking strictly about the security issues being discussed not governance and performance generally.

And I reiterate, Obi and Atiku would not have fared better as per these security challenges because of the complexities.

But for governance generally, maybe yes.

Then for the last time, I still prefer Obi and Atiku slightly to Tinubu.
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by Kurugu92(m): 8:41pm On Feb 05
Brendaniel:

If you feel he iscoming to liberate his people at least he is coming for a good cause, Tinubu is actually doing the opposite for his people...

Who is worse?
Oga calm down when time comes it will be too late to cry , Asiwaju is on a purpose even the north will beg for secession
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by Brendaniel: 9:08pm On Feb 05
ddippset:
Oh Oh Oh

I get it now, the point below;;;

"And to be honest I do not think that Atiku and Obi could have fared any better."

The bolded above from my post seems to be the headache you have....

If you read the follow up to this you might realize I was talking strictly about the security issues being discussed not governance and performance generally.

And I reiterate, Obi and Atiku would not have fared better as per these security challenges because of the complexities.

But for governance generally, maybe yes.

Then for the last time, I still prefer Obi and Atiku slightly to Tinubu.

Now you are getting my point, I just feel you shouldn't have compared them especially for people who believe that nobody can do it better than Tinubu and Tinubu is the best Nigeria can offer...

I'm not saying Peter Obi is the best or he is a saint either but one thing I know is that politicians are not the the same so their results can never be the same, GEJ had his own issues but he was a compassionate president, OBJ had his own issues too but he saved the most for Nigeria since 1999...

I just feel the more people compare them that way without trying them then it makes people feel that this is best we can get as a country which is not true, If Peter Obi gets there and he misbehaves I will criticize him too, I supported Buhari in 2015 and before 2017 I became one of his biggest critique till he left office and I don't think I ever said Atiku wouldn't have done better than him at least as much as I can remember now..

Because I know we can do better than what we are getting presently, There is no government I have not criticised since 1999, because I believe if we keep improving our leaders on each election no matter how little the improvement is in the leadership quality, Nigeria will be moving forward.

Till we get to the stage the system will always produce the best among us to lead, but when each successive government is worse than the previous one then this is is the result of what we are seeing today....

So I'm not against your choice I Just feel the comparison was not needed as at now.

And If any of my choice of words were harsh or sounded insultive, I sincerely apologize...

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by HighTableVoice: 9:10pm On Feb 05
cornelman:

Keep quite there. Is it because you or any of your relatives has not been kidnapped that's why you defend the government? 15 years ago, was there kidnapping for Ransome in Nigeria? Were those in government then not human beings? You open your mouth unabated to talk of badmouthing the government. When people are dying and some losing their source of livelihood to such evil crime, you expect them to still goodmouth the useless government that gives no shit about them because they also kidnap in USA.
Was Tinubu voted to fill in the gap of the president or because he was trusted to be able to solve the problems bedeviling the country? What has he done, economic wise and security wise? Didn't he campaign and won election with those two?

Many of you are just hypocrites who hide under politics and politicians in power to advocate nonsense in the name of being patriotic.

Patriots don't mind who is in power. They boldly speak truth to the authority even if the leader is their kinsman.
Patriots are not partisan. A better homeland is their goal.
Patriots are not tribalistic. They don't defend the failure of government because their brother is in power.
Patriots will always stand up for their rights instead of putting up with the shits of government. They are not asslickers.
Patriots always see into the future and will do all that is possible to secure it for the coming generation.

May God save Nigeria o

You are a patriot I won’t deny you that but you need to calm down about how you express your agitations. We are building a nation, this is not a popularity contest about which government did this or that.. the project is Nigeria and making our nation a better place. Insecurity is a big official issue in Nigeria but it didn’t start with Tinubu, that’s what I am trying to relate with you. Nigerians we ourselves got issues.. man get money for my city and I go reason how to kidnap him pikin.. is that government? Brother, I have sat in the middle of negotiations with this people before and it’s not because of government it’s basically hustle.. and they know government will pay. So don’t think it’s the government, it’s strictly Nigerians. Is it Cameroon people or Niger people deh kidnap? It’s Nigerians
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by ddippset(m): 9:47pm On Feb 05
Brendaniel:

Now you are getting my point, I just feel you shouldn't have compared them especially for people who believe that nobody can do it better than Tinubu and Tinubu is the best Nigeria can offer...

I'm not saying Peter Obi is the best or he is a saint either but one thing I know is that politicians are not the the same so their results can never be the same, GEJ had his own issues but he was a compassionate president, OBJ had his own issues too but he saved the most for Nigeria since 1999...

I just feel the more people compare them that way without trying them then it makes people feel that this is best we can get as a country which is not true, If Peter Obi gets there and he misbehaves I will criticize him too, I supported Buhari in 2015 and before 2017 I became one of his biggest critique till he left office and I don't think I ever said Atiku wouldn't have done better than him at least as much as I can remember now..

Because I know we can do better than what we are getting presently, There is no government I have not criticised since 1999, because I believe if we keep improving our leaders on each election no matter how little the improvement is in the leadership quality, Nigeria will be moving forward.

Till we get to the stage the system will always produce the best among us to lead, but when each successive government is worse than the previous one then this is is the result of what we are seeing today....

So I'm not against your choice I Just feel the comparison was not needed as at now.

And If any of my choice of words were harsh or sounded insultive, I sincerely apologize...
No shaking Bro
👍👍

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by Kurugu92(m): 10:09pm On Feb 05
Brendaniel:

Who is worse?
it's liberation of having a president of igbo extraction
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by AskNgige2: 10:37pm On Feb 05
Calitoscassius:
Na so naa! grin Epic enjoyment plus 15milion naira, even some CEOs in Naigeeria do not enjoy that much or get paid that much.... kidnapping is an easy money work.

But na suicide mission shaa
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by Calitoscassius(m): 10:40pm On Feb 05
AskNgige2:

But na suicide mission shaa
Well...no body catch dem naa! na suicide mission that is why dem dey enjoy bigly. cheesy
Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by Brendaniel: 12:46am On Feb 06
Kurugu92:
it's liberation of having a president of igbo extraction

To what benefit to the Igbos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi Live / PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others / APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.